Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 04:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Daemoons Dream Journal

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Daemoons Dream Journal  (Read 6982 times)
guest88
« on: Apr 20, 2021 03:46 am »

i have been recording my dreams every night but have been doing so on another forum. it's a wonderful idea and i encourage everyone and anyone to record their dreams and share here if you'd like or create your own thread with your name by it. her forum is down and i want to archive this somewhere so i thought i'd start one here. there's no effort to keep up or maintain, but having a dedicated thread might help keep things organized.

last night/early morning
4/19/21
there was a lion a quarter mile out. i saw him, and he saw me. his mane was glorious, he was a young adult. when i first saw him my heart sank, and i immediately sank down into a stalking/sneaking mode. but that's what triggered him to come towards me. he instantly recognized my behavior as one of observing him with keen awareness from afar. as he approached me, an ally appeared and tried to shoot him with a gun. she warded off the approaching danger.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2021 11:45 am »

4/21/21

Mid dream, some cross scene happens taking place at the home setting. I am trying to get Dads interest as my family and I are watching a movie of historical context. He comes home late drunk from the bar and shows an interest but my sister and mother are ready for bed. I try to stay up to show Dad but he talks through the film and we make zero progress.

Before wake-

Captured by some enemy force, they demand we make the call and say the password. The scene is like we are in a wet, dripping cave and the men are sweating and have attire similar to that of chimney cleaners. There is soot on our faces, scarfs around our necks, old timey cap/hats and heavy cigarette smoking as we dial on a rotary telephone. The men look nervously at each other and we are again demanded to say the passcode over the phone. "Ryuzthra vayloos" Zuthra ryuzthra... Some  strange combination of words like this. Is this some weird russian dialect/accent? Suddenly giant bats come forward. I believe he summoned them. I am seen riding on the back of a giant bat, using its claws or front wings like anchors climbing horizontally alongside a vertical cliff face. The bats are talking very clearly like in English. They were indeed summoned by this ally faction and we intentionally wanted our enemy to see us. The prime Bat, Mother Bat, the one I am riding is commanding her soldiers in english and there is general dread now that we are out in the open.

The dream is abruptly ended as I wake up to the sound of a low flying plane in my backyard. It's 3:44AM.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2021 03:49 pm »

After falling back asleep I had a small OBE. I was able to get ouf of my body so easily, I was even floating a little higher. I tried phasing through my wall to go outside but it was more difficult compared to phasing through my window. Once outside I started going up towards the sky. I wanted to go higher and higher. I spotted a drone and then woke up. Upon falling back asleep now for the third time I dreamt I confronted my friends bully who is currently squatting in her place. In the dream world I tried to pull him out of her house. He then followed me into my next few dreams and rushed me with a knife which went through my hand. I wasn't bleeding but instead had chrome lining inside my skin. Another person saw it, he was like a friend and he was laughing a little as he talked about it. The wound still hurt, I could feel cold air rush through it. The bully kind of disappeared after that and a robot approached me to heal my hand. I had to inspect his ID chip to make sure he was a good guy and not another rogue element trying to harm me.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Apr 22, 2021 09:03 am »

I wonder if you ever try to interject your consciousness in the dreams by telling yourself your only dreaming when eminent danger is near? I told myself that I was going to force myself awake before I had nitemares to keep them from happining. Because I did not want to experience nightmares so much I finally was able to  wake myself as they began to occur by reminding myself in the dream that I was only dreaming. After I did this several times nightmares never took place in my life again.
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2021 09:08 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Apr 23, 2021 08:31 pm »

I love dreaming, even the scary ones. If there is something I don't want to face or acknowledge I just brush it off in the morning. But if you can wake up in your dreams, you can go anywhere and change the direction of it too.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021 04:34 pm »

I haven't been keeping this up, but have recalling my dreams almost every night. A couple nights ago I dreamt of a beautiful golden silky spider that I was holding so delicately.
I also had a very nice out of body experience just recently.

And Steve, I wouldn't call this one a psychic experience but more of a comical one. Last night I dreamt you were trying to impress a girl named Vicki, you were feeling uncertain about me and I think she was calling you to action- you wrote a post asking me to leave the forum because I had a violent personality.

I actually woke up laughing because it had your professional, "forum voice" in your post and I thought it was really funny. I could see this woman as silent member influencing your actions.

So I can't remember if we have a forum member here named Vicki and I would say I'm sorry if this offends- it's just a dream, nothing to serious. If anything my dreams are more revealing of my own insecurities and subconcious workings- not necessarily or always someone elses reality.
But yeah  Cheesy Among other things this one had me grinning ear to ear
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2021 11:56 am »

I am recounting my divorce with a friend, we might be at a bar. I am talking about the moments she cheated on me near the end of our separation and laughing about it. My friend has an old video game console out in front of him and we are both excited about the prospect of having it upgraded.

There is another scene where I am channeling someones pain, quite a few of us are. We are all experiencing her pain near our lower right hip/back end area. It it extremely uncomfortable.

In another scene I am seeing my group of friends. We are all older now. Braden is visibly aged and limping towards us. I call out that his leg is different as we all huddle up together. One person tries to hug him- and when I try to hug him he is saying he is to uncomfortable and doesn't want it- as he backs away from me I opt in for a fist bump instead.
Someone is giving us a car, but the man who wants the car is trying to keep the rail gun attachment on its side. A gentleman was putting the car in reverse and trying to empty out the bullets, and we said if you want to keep the ammunition you better run out there and let him know.

I am now witnessing through the friend who runs outside and ask for the man driving the car in reverse emptying out the ammunition to stop. The car was a sedan and the rail-gun was coming out from underneath its side, which was a very unusual memory.

Now I am running up a snowy mountain and a rather large entity like a yeti is behind me and hurling a giant cylinder of ice at me. Its massive and lands in front of me, but I am somehow given the strength to climb over the hurdle.

At the top of the mountain in a cave like setting is a man sitting in a circle of my friends group- the older version of us. My thoughts about him are he is a failed adult. He is saying something like, "and if you take me away you can never be me. I am that something that keeps the child in all of you alive."
All I could think as I was waking up was, "so he's a narcissist?"
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021 04:11 pm »

After falling back asleep I dreamt I was in some kind of house, there were a lot of people and some kind of force that needed removed. I was then instructed to walk around the house naked in order to protest a disagreeable solution that had been played out by a type of organization above us. My instructor was not happy and himself protested by walking around the house naked. I followed his lead, he was older and had a zeus-like figure and I was younger and called him Papa to the onlookers. As he walked by some ladies they fantasized about him and when I trailed behind, two women resting inside the house said they already knew how I felt about wanting sex with them- and one of the girls let her tongue hang out and was doing something with her lips to entice me, showing her friend that I was under their seductive/playful control. After that I fell underground and was told I provided a good service for some league. I was to be recruited into the BLCL... Something like that... BLCT ?? Brothers League... Combatting terrorism?? I was to become a spy for this organization. I didn't know much more about them. I was coming off a train by the last scene and they were trying to call me and I did not recognize the phone number, when I called back it went to some strange recording. My Mother was off in the distance and I ran ontop of the tables to greet her from wherever I had just traveled- and the Brothers League had somehow contacted her through the phone but she did not know the person she was talking to belonged to the league.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021 06:29 pm »

Just an opinion friend;

Dreams at nite often relate to desires we cannot express easily during the day. They often reflect many unresolved questions and concerns we have. Dreams in the day, while we are presumably awake, show us even more pungently the conflicts our soul is making an effort to resolve and come to terms with in our struggles in the material world, where we have come to manifest our spiritual aspirations and physical desires.

What attracts me to your dream descriptions are the ingenuous expression and testimonies. It is an honest expression that very few people can display or are willing to show about themselves. But it helps others tremendously in being honest about themselves. It seems like there is often the theme of an overlord or controlling factor in your life that you are working out and trying to understand. I wonder if you find that any of this relates. I know you do not necessarily seek answers and I do not make out to have them. However observations can sometimes be helpful from others... I’m speaking of yours as well.

In fact after we have been meditating a while we will also have dream sequences in our meditation. The difference is that the dreams will happen as you are fully conscious. I had one today while meditating. Suddenly a woman passed below me as I was looking at her it seemed as from a higher floor looking down on the street below. She said nothing and appeared to consciously ignore me. A reoccurring theme in my life presently that I am beginning to understand.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021 08:45 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2021 09:30 pm »

Hey Steve, all good! I will have to share with you my most recent out of body experience, which is being awake in that dream like state. This one has a very similar occurence to your meditative one.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2021 06:14 am »

Hey Steve, all good! I will have to share with you my most recent out of body experience, which is being awake in that dream like state. This one has a very similar occurence to your meditative one.

Thanks Eric but somehow I feel your testimonies with out of body experiences are much more involved and  appear more mature. As though you have developed this talent and ability in other lives and have brought that development here because it is meant to influence and inspire others. My hope is that you see I am sincere about my evaluation and your contributions....In this ‘Dream Journal’
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021 06:26 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2021 03:42 pm »

i was able to remember just 2 of my dreams last night. this is the one i had before waking up that seemed important.

there was an entity who talked via telepathy through its chest and we had to exert our will over it in order to release an illusion. a "prismatic psi" something(can't remember the full name for this thing). the entity itself was gaseous in nature, and could manipulate people based on environment/external factors. i remember recognizing it hidden among a group of people, and becoming entranced by its presence. not everyone could see it. i felt a pressure as i began to peer through this veil, a dream within a dream sensation. then behind it i saw the gaseous entity and felt it in my chest. here i was told something like... move past its mouth, or move past its brain- go straight to it at the chest level and use your presence to overcome.
after this, i was with a class. i think i might have been helping, maybe teaching the class. the same prismatic psi shapeshifting entity was ontop of a building. i was at the lower level. there were only a few others. my mom was there and asked what was going on. i explained to her i had to go to the very top level to take care of something. she was concerned if it was related to facing this entity and said the top level is dangerous. i told her it was and she seemed a little disturbed, but i proceeded. when i got there it was like the class and i were in bleachers watching this thing put on a show. the entity itself appeared more like a hologram in nature and was able to change shapes/faces as it levitated before us. i remember the few people in this class all honing in on the hologram, but we weren't able to peer through it- into it and get at the chest. i think this is where the "psi" part came from. the prismatic part being that it was shapeshifting. what i mean by the psi part is that it was manipulating our environment causing us to think reality was something different than what it was- and as we tried to go into IT- IT tried going back into us and taking students out of the classroom. i saw it shapeshift into a face with a curious look as it would scan us, the students, left to right to see which level of pressure was enough to pull kids out form participating. it would even try to trick students by speaking to them individually and offering some kind of solace/compensation/relief.
i was awakened by the neighbor but i think at the very tail end of the dream i was left with just a few students and i was getting deeper and deeper into its chest and revealing its true nature. one important detail that i remember, was that this thing could not touch us- despite the overwhelming amount of pressure it could exert on us. it could create something else(like different people) to approach us and talk to us- but it could not physically touch us.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2021 03:53 pm »

in the dream before that the number 76 was relayed to me as also being important.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2021 06:08 pm »

continued experience earlier this morning:

I just woke up from an amazing, beautiful and rewarding astral experience!  Very exciting stuff. It's 9:30AM, I never sleep in this late anymore. Since the house was empty by 8AM I figured I'd try and get a little more rest. I never left my bed, I just knew the house was empty because when I woke up I heard my parents leaving to walk the dogs. As I fell back asleep I was never comfortable enough to feel like I was actually going back to sleep. I was laying on my back. I remember raising my legs, bending in my knees and alternating hands which rest behind my head, causing a stretch and bend in the arm. As I am doing this I am hearing the most peculiar radio station. Such fantastic sounds! It's an old-timey rock and roll radio station. Each instrument is a delight, and the more I focus on it- the more it comes into my awareness. Still, I'm not quite comfortable- and I find myself readjusting my sleeping position. Now I hear a voice, talking through what feels like a wooden radio box. I am beginning to realize I am "in-between."

The same in-between sensations I get from rising out of my body are strong here as my focus is shifting from the phantom music to my ever changing sleeping position. As I lose the sounds of a particular rock group, I see a flash of black light and what looks like an aliens face directly squared in my minds eye, and a guitar has now appeared in my hands. I find myself playing to the tempo of the song- and I find my left hand sliding down the neck of the guitar, to match the frequency of the music I am playing. It's a very fast pace old school rock song. Once I am able to match the sound and even take control of the direction of the music the radio comes back into focus and I am pleasantly grooving to these beautiful sounds! I knew I was experiencing the astral-in between like I hadn't in a while- to test this I thought of something and once again a flash of black light flooded my minds eye with the same silhouette of the aliens face and a spoon appeared in my hand. My only reference was the Matrix, and I am grinning ear to ear now thinking about it. But Yes, I tried and was able to bend the spoon around, and I started to hear metal honing sounds and my focus again shifted back to my body and the in-between sensations. All of this, I am experiencing from my bed, but in the mind. As in, I was envisioning my mattress and my room exactly as it is, only there was a radio off to the left in the distance and somehow I was sitting up able to play these instruments just fine.

Lastly I am listening to the man speak on the radio. He is asking his listening audience to stay-tuned and describing something... a pizza box? Eh. He then goes on to talk about his health, blood in his coffee? Or that the coffee is blood? And jokes about it, "but who else would be here to bring you these great tunes?" and the music comes back. It's another rock song and now a pot has manifested in my hand and I am using the same spoon to strike the pot and pretending to be a drummer.

I thought about visiting the Astral Island but backed out- what was interesting about that was, that uncertainty brought a closing darkness in my vision like the dream/in-between experience was ending- or that the scene was changing when I started thinking about the pyramid on the island. Instead I started focusing more on the in-between sensations and listening to the man on the radio before waking up in this body- feel a little drugged, but really happy and energized.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2021 06:13 pm »

PS Astral Island is a group project/experiment on the other forum where members who practice or actively seek having non-physical experiences can meet. It was an idea recently suggested that forum members are welcome to meet there, but I have been reluctant.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: