Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 05:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Zelensky and great souls in history

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Zelensky and great souls in history  (Read 1936 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Mar 21, 2022 12:35 pm »

“We are turning to you and asking whether it is better to provide help or mediation without choosing a side. I will let you decide the answer to the question, but I do want to point out that indifference kills.”

« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2022 12:45 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #16 on: Mar 22, 2022 06:07 am »

Zelensky is no great soul. The videos you see are in part an effort to control a great narrative. Prior to propaganda efforts, it is known that Zelensky has ordered the murder of journalist and is not well-liked by Ukrainians. God is really putting the spot-light on corruption. Much like our current administration, Zelensky's presidency is a ruse. This conflict is easily traced back to a near decade ago. Big tech, a corporate entity, has aligned themselves with a political interest- the globalist faction. By censoring Russian news and labeling one side of the war as propaganda, they've made controlling your emotions towards what's happening all the easier. They've staged videos and re-used photo's to create a narrative about Ukraine and its people. They've lied so much they can't keep their stories straight- like whether or not biolabs even existed to whether or not US was involved and to what extent. They did this all while completely shielding you from hearing any other side of the story. Big tech has not only censored Russians, but corporations have taken war to the innocent citizens living in Russia denying ordinary people rights to goods and services. Did you know Ukranian soldiers have disguised themselves as citizens- or have hidden themselves in schools and hospitals in battle? Did you know Russian soldiers have dispersed tons of food and relief to Ukrainian citizens?

Facebook has openly allowed the calls of violence made to Russian citizens. You might not know this if you tried to search through a monopolized tech platform like Google or Apple. But it is true. What else is true? Hunter Bidens laptop, which contained images of Hunter partially nude with children in lingerie. This was recently confirmed by the NY Times. Yet... During the 2020 election, big tech told us that wasn't true. They even called it Russian disinformation. This is a clear example of election interference. Not only that but Hunter Biden was placed in a position within a Ukraine gas company operating at a level beyond his skill set making lucrative income and sharing the profits with his Father- referenced, "the big guy." It is the corporate world that will tell you, this is a conspiracy theory. The very same folks who called the initial claims of Hunter Bidens laptop- "Russian disinformation."

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Mitt Romney have direct financial interest in Ukraine. The Obama state dept helped overthrow the previous regime- Zelensky was a gay actor with connection to Hollywood and establishment elites. He has a $40 million mansion in Florida- he host a multitude of US funded bioweapons labs, he is a literal neo-nazi. Did you ever see the speech from Vladimir Putin that said he is going to quell the neo-nazi force? Multiple peace treaties from Russia and Ukraine have been violated, neither side is good. We should not be championing Zelensky as a great soul in history while making threads saying Putin is evil. The US is funding the 1,000 year reich. What's evil is greed and slavery- and Ukraine happens to reveal that. The West is in debt to it, the future vision of the globalist is enforcing a social credit score system which was quietly released in Ukraine during this war. Again... The CIA and US State department effected a violent coup to overthrow a rightfully elected administration then silenced real news and arrested opposition leaders. Remember, they murdered journalist to maintain this image. Here is the man you praise as a hero, no these are not photoshopped.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: Mar 22, 2022 06:30 am »

This is my response Eric. Where have you gotten this information? That is my first question. My remarks follow. And my responses need little if any references since they come from my own thoughts and experiences.

I see nothing particularly wrong with the Photos you have provided. None of them appear abusive or unsavory to me. But I do see them as most likely repugnant by a social environment geared to a macho mentality that bullies others into submission which is exactly what is now occurring in Ukraine. Putin has no right to forcibly enter another country against their will and assert his relentless long term imprisonments to those who disagree with him in his own country and poison his rivals. To commit genocide on the people and cities of Ukraine who would like to determine their own destiny, apart from the dictatorship and political suppression that Putin has thrust on his people and now the people of other countries as well which he has a history (see video at the bottom of this article.)  of doing back to 2008 when he invaded Georgia. Not to speak of several other countries…. Syria and Crimea included.

You say these photos are not photo shopped. That I cannot verify and I do not think you can. In fact I have seen photos in which people are placed with signs in front of them that just show hands holding them that are not authentic. As you can see by the photo you provided anyone’s hands can be attached to a sign and superimposed on a photo. I could even do that without photoshop. Besides I have no idea 🤷‍♂️ what the context of the photo was! And to show just how ludicrous it is Zelensky is a Jew! Zelensky was a famous actor. I used to love also love watching Rod Steiger play some of his menacing evil roles . He has been a great actor as well, but I certainly would not conclude that he was a Roman Empire sympathizer just because he played Pilot in Jesus of Nazareth!! If  the picture is authentic of Zelensky, who knows what role he was playing! Nice pictures! Somebody really keeps their physique in shape! To be admired! Reminds me of some of the Benny Hill comedies i watched as a kid! By the way Zelensky was a famous comedian! And Eddy Izzard is one of my favorite comedians, and his shows were much more risqué. Thanks for introducing me to Zelensky’s acting career; now I get a taste of why he was so charismatic! Especially to his wife!  I’ll have to follow some of his movies and humor scenes and post them here as you have!

You bring up Hunter Biden. Would we blame the parents of these boys for what they did?…..

‘In the winter of 1993, Jon Venables and Robert Thompson, both 10-years-old at the time, became the youngest convicted murderers in England.

On February 12, 1993, the boys abducted 2-year-old James Bulger from a local shopping mall. The boys brought him to a local railroad track where they brutally beat the boy before using an iron bar to do most of the damage. They finally left him to die on the railroad tracks.‘

https://www.thecrimemag.com/9-evil-children-history/

Lastly and all for now…. You say ‘neither side is all good’ when it comes to Russia and Ukraine. Listen I do not contest that fact. I’m not all good or all bad either!! However there is a lot of difference between a man who sends over 100,000 troops in another country, killing women and children destroying schools, child care centers and murdering civilians trying to flee. Compared to a man who would like to keep the integrity of his countries identity and not become the victim of a mad man’s dreams for globalization of his emperor fantasies which are the mentality of man lost in his demented head of world conquest-a dream of emperors in the dark ages.

Furthermore I thank you for increasing my admiration of Zelensky and hope to search out more of his past. He appears quite a talented man besides being a great statesman and having the qualities of a Churchill in keeping out a diabolical invasion of his homeland by a sociopath with globalist emperor aspirations. I just didn’t realize the heroic talents of this man until I compare them to the sordid attempts of others to diminish his character especially since many of them have sick views of sexual morality… subverted by a Puritan Victorian Christian view that doesn’t even recognize there are as many views of biological and physical expression as there are people; a pathological view that has caused untold of psychological maladies and sicknesses that have made America a sick nation of sexual pathologies. These people forget the loving compassion Jesus had with Mary Magdalene when he was faced with such moral decay as we have today here in the United States, where judgement and criticism far out weigh compassion and love which was the real message of Jesus. You have honestly increased my admiration and interest in this man. Thanks for revealing the many aspects of Zelenensky’s talented and strong character that has made him have a larger than life appeal to his people and their bravery in repelling a ruthless man stinking of death.

As a supplement to this response and something I hope others remember are the atrocities Putin is guilty of since being a dictator of Russia. Look under ‘Freedom to Express’ and click; ‘Putin a man who stinks of death’

To get an idea just what this heroic man and his brave citizens are up against and fighting listen tho this live broadcast;

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russia-ukraine-crisis-aggression-putin-misdeeds
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2022 03:30 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #18 on: Jul 29, 2022 06:48 am »

issues BLACKLIST of US lawmakers and journalists while skimming BILLIONS from US taxpayers
While skimming billions of dollars from US taxpayers, Ukraine’s puppet “president” Zelensky has issued a threatening blacklist that specifically names US lawmakers and journalists as being “Russian propagandists” who should be rejected by media and society.

To the shock of many, among those names are US Senator Rand Paul, congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard and prize-winning journalist Glenn Greenwald.

...This is the sort of tactic used in fascist, authoritarian states, smacking of Nazi Germany and the old Soviet Union under Stalin. And this is on top of Zelensky pursuing the following despicable tactics, all rooted in authoritarianism and tyranny:

banning all opposition political parties in Ukraine
outlawing all media except those outlets controlled by his regime
outlawing books, films, music, artwork and theatrical productions that reference the russo-ethnic history of Ukraine (essentially banning true history)

Before Russia’s invasion and since, Zelensky has abolished basic liberties: shuttered opposition media, outlawed parties, imprisoned dissidents.

...In a previous era, America and the United Kingdom sacrificed to end Adolf Hitler’s evil regime. Russia paid a heavy price in taking part in that chapter of history, losing over 20 million men fighting the Nazis. Now, it seems Russia is being called upon to repeat that sacrifice for the benefit of the future of humankind. A world run by CIA puppets like Zelensky is a tyrannical, despotic world that cannot be allowed to unfold. Zelensky and his controllers must be prevented from enslaving all of humanity.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-07-27-tyrant-zelensky-echoes-nazi-fascists-issues-blacklist-of-us-lawmakers-and-journalists.html
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2023 10:18 pm »

https://gab.com/RealStewPeters/posts/110429505798874996

And a little more about that laptop from hell mentioned above

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9WXzAkucMgLI/
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2023 11:22 pm »

I agree with Eric that Zelenski is sometimes obsessive with his requests, but....What would you do if your country were suddenly invaded by a multitude of tanks  from a neighbor superpower with the clear intent to sweep its legitimate government away and seat a puppet president?

Zelenski is doing his job, and he has done it in an unexpectedly successful way. But his main merit has not been to be an excellent communicator. His merit has been not to have been scared by Putin and his minions. They sent out Wagner Battalion agents to kill him and his family. Yet he remained in his country to lead it in difficult times. He was offered a ready and easy escape by America. He turned it down. Even though some may not like the character, he has been objectively a hero who inspired the strong resistance of Ukrainians.

I also believe that he used authoritarian ways, but, after the war was initiated, the manner could not have been very soft. After all, Ukrainians and Russian share the same ancestry.

Last but not least, we cannot blame Zelenski when Putin was the aggressor. We sure can wonder why the West has apparently favored escalation instead of diplomacy. This surprised even ex militaries. I don't have an answer to that.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2023 06:02 am »

The answer to why the west didn’t use diplomacy is very clear Mccoy. Would you let another nation use diplomacy if a tyrant had conquered all your main seaports and then foreigners decided to use diplomacy to let a tyrant keep a large section of you’re nation? That’s the kind of demands Putin is making. Would we have used diplomacy with Hitler? Putin has the same mentality. Ask all the people in prison who for disagreeing. Ask all his enemies about their friends being poisoned and killed.

Thanks for the charming photos of Zelinsky Eric.  How would we have known what a hunk he is without your support? Wow a gay actor too! Nice to know you support the gay community as I do! And he can do all this and be married to a woman and have kids! What a remarkable man! ( you edited it out during my post of this. Check edit time at the bottom of your post. « Last Edit: May 25, 2023 10:14 pm by JunioNaciente ») I sympathize with your wonderful photos of Zelinsky Eric. You make a great fan of his acting career!

Paramahansa Yogananda’s prediction has now become true; ‘There will come a time when a nation will be pounced on by other nations when they use aggression against other nations.’
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023 06:29 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2023 10:11 am »

“This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author.” I am glad to see that at least gab prints this along with the article you have provided Eric. In many cases it would even be more honest to say that ‘this article may contain the views of the owner of gab and its constituents’ as well. Because it is in my view a very skewed view of the situation which has taken place in the invasion of another country. Namely, Ukraine. You can attempt to rationalize and defend a position you would like others to embrace but the bottom line at the end of the story is that it was Russia’s unprovoked invasion of an autonomous government. And the world order you speak of has the sole purpose of protecting nations from the aggression of sociopaths like Putin who dominate as much territory he could with his domineering and repressive government at home .

Lastly there are people like Tulsi Gabbard and Ron Paul that have views similar to my own on many topics, yet on other topics I do not agree with them. Somewhat like your perception of Trump. However I would say that such is the case about many people in our lives Eric. When I notice that these people act in a way that detracts from my life goals I distance my self from them. In the same way Zelinski would like to have a government that is not supported by Putin’s vision of his country ruled by himself and Putin’s punitive punishments and torture. I see no reason that Zelinski and the people of Ukraine - including their occupied areas - should feel that they should have to endure the imprisonment, torture and death that Putin’s people must endure.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023 10:28 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2023 10:25 pm »

The answer to why the west didn’t use diplomacy is very clear Mccoy. Would you let another nation use diplomacy if a tyrant had conquered all your main seaports and then foreigners decided to use diplomacy to let a tyrant keep a large section of you’re nation? That’s the kind of demands Putin is making. Would we have used diplomacy with Hitler? Putin has the same mentality. Ask all the people in prison who for disagreeing. Ask all his enemies about their friends being poisoned and killed.

Steve, there are many reasons to use diplomacy or rather de-escalation, the main one is to avoid the utter ruin presently happening in Ukraine. De-escalation doesn't mean to agree with Putin, but rather to make him change his mind, allowing him to save face. That didn't happen because America, more precisely Biden, chose to escalate.
Your reasoning is not wrong and I partly agree but Ukraine now is a totally ruined country and people there are being killed extensively. An attempt to avoid that might have perhaps been more coherent with Dwapara, whereas it turned out to be like in Kali Yuga.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2023 10:48 pm »

Did we ever stop until Hitler and his nazi’s were stopped? Did we backtrack and negotiate a peace deal with the south and let them have slaves? Do we retreat from a man who murders and imprisons his honest people? Russia has honest people-many of them-in prison for life for being truthful. Do we turn our back on such people? Ukraine deserves all its land back and Putin deserves the punishment he has earned for crimes against humanity and his own people. He has no conscience and no shame. Does he deserve to be free to commit more crimes on his people?
I would like you to watch this short clip….

President Lincoln was not a perfect man but as Paramahansa Yogananda said he came for a purpose and was a Himalayan yogi in previous lives. Zelinski is not a perfect man either but he stands as a symbol against aggression for all time to come. We need to give him all our support.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023 11:13 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2023 01:11 am »

Hell no- I do not give Zelensky support and many, many people feel the same. Many people feel he is actually the aggressor. I don't care what you think, you won't convince me to give him support. And genocide is not a great idea either. I don't trust Zelensky and I don't trust NATO. I don't think continued war is the answer and I will vote for RFK JR who says he will negotiate for peace.
-----------------------------------------

All of Washington’s decisions since the hostilities in Ukraine escalated in early 2022 have been about prolonging and maximizing the violence and bloodshed produced by this conflict, Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. insisted, speaking in a podcast interview.

“The Russians cannot lose in Ukraine, as this is existential to them,” Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. underscored as he spoke with the hosts of the All-In Podcast. He added: “We are being told they are losing, but they cannot afford to lose.”

.@RobertKennedyJr Suspects the Biden Admin of Making Efforts to Prolong the Ukraine War

"All the decisions the United States has made since the start have been about prolonging the war, about maximizing the violence of the war, and being absolutely intransigence against the many… pic.twitter.com/dMLdv2pFLm

— The Vigilant Fox 🦊 (@VigilantFox) May 5, 2023
https://www.infowars.com/posts/rfk-jr-says-russia-faces-existential-fight-it-cannot-lose-in-ukraine/

Neocon control of America has led to the collapse of American global hegemony and the shredding of our nation’s moral authority, according to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

“The collapse of U.S. influence over Saudi Arabia and the Kingdom’s new alliances with China and Iran are painful emblems of the abject failure of the Neocon strategy of maintaining U.S. global hegemony with aggressive projections of military power,” Kennedy said Monday on Twitter, sharing an article from Reuters on OPEC+ cutting production to spike the price of oil in defiance of the Biden regime.

“China has displaced the American Empire by deftly projecting, instead, economic power,” Kennedy continued. “Over the past decade, our country has spent trillions bombing roads, ports, bridges, and airports. China spent the equivalent building the same across the developing world.”

“The Ukraine war is the final collapse of the Neocon’s short-lived ‘American Century.’ The Neocon projects in Iraq and Ukraine have cost $8.1 trillion, hollowed out our middle class, made a laughingstock of U.S. military power and moral authority, pushed China and Russia into an invincible alliance, destroyed the dollar as the global currency, cost millions of lives and done nothing to advance democracy or win friendships or influence,” Kennedy said.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/rfk-jr-the-neocon-projects-in-iraq-and-ukraine-have-made-a-laughingstock-of-u-s-military-power-and-moral-authority/
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2023 04:11 am »

Lincoln a Republican and a man like Zelinsky who could see a higher justice that included a fight to the bitter end to accomplish it. There was no compromise in Lincoln he recognized what the outcome of the civi war would mean to the world of the future. In the same way there is no compromise in Zelinsky, he recognizes what the future world will tolerate if it tolerates dominion and aggression from other countries today. ‘We have the fate of dignity within our hands’
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023 04:26 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2023 04:42 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2023 12:20 am »

Hell no- I do not give Zelensky support and many, many people feel the same. Many people feel he is actually the aggressor.

I don't know about those 'feelings',  but the evidence is that there has been armed aggression directed from Russia to Ukraine, not vice-versa.

People may not like Zelenski and criticize him, but this does not allow them to change the historical facts.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: Jun 04, 2023 01:00 am »

https://apple.news/AilfcklABSeu84Z_s8Cf8JQ
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within