Spiritual Portal
Apr 16, 2024 10:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Friendships that wax and wane

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 39
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friendships that wax and wane  (Read 164 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Jun 30, 2021 07:04 am »

Some of our topics morph into something else. So with this one I decided to let it brew more under relationships. What I’ve noticed is that relationships—especially friendships I’m thinking of here— wane and expand and then wane again. Nothing lasts forever but sometimes we are the observers of what is happening in relationships and can see others fading out of our lives or perhaps just the opposite— they are growing as more part of our lives. We are often witnessing life and our relationships in life. This topic grew out of this post about rabbits under Indian Totems. Below was the last post there.

You are completely correct. I definitely thought the last interpretation I found about the Rabbit was meant for us and keeping our minds on what-is rather than possibly manifesting what-if scenarios. I think what impressed me most is your transparency when it comes to your personal life. I could really relate to this one and it related to the vision I had of being led with a noose around my neck and the story of the Rabbit and Eye Walker.

Quote from: tides2dust on Jun 29, 2021 05:00 am
Friendships are becoming more and more important to me. I've always had a small friends circle and through "wear and tear" have lost some- either I grew tired of them or those who have 'endured' my personality have become tired of me. Being on the losing end or worrying about losing some of those childhood friends affects me more as my circle gets smaller. They're usually pretty tolerant, but sometimes a different side of me comes out through social outings that is less in-control. Or, other times, I've repressed my own feelings even during manipulative or abusive patterns.

I can only comment on so much of your last entry because there are personal battles that all of us face that others may not have the right clarity and choice words to address. Better not say anything then say what could be misconstrued or worst yet; that we assume knowledge and wisdom for what we have no right to preach. There may come a time when both of us can address the differences in our relationship with constructive awareness. Till then it may be best to read the shaman messages presented to us. That is the opportunity I see presented by your interpretation of manifesting nature symbolism to guide us through events. This has always been one of your great contributions here. Something brought over from past life medicine man interpreter episodes. After difficult encounters… a hop skip and jump and we are back on the path again. That has always been a reassuring energy that has been our wind to keep us sailing towards higher spiritual insights through mutual understanding.

Above all, Rabbit and Eye Walker teach people how to confront fear by acknowledging it first, then letting go of it. If one lives in fear of an imagined tragedy, the perceived “what-ifs,” then misfortune will find you. If you instead focus on the “what is,” you will find happiness. The rabbit reminds us not to focus on the bad in our lives and in the world, but on the good.

Sometimes the magician pulls the rabbit out of the hat 🎩 and we have a laugh at his entertaining while at the same time recognizing that some tricks are not so easily explained but are the mark of forces and a grace beyond human understanding.
« Last Edit: Jun 30, 2021 04:30 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2021 12:30 pm »

Friendship like the moon both waxes and wanes. We can get a barometer reading how people care about us by their support or lack there of in their friendship. Sometimes we just have to be honest with ourselves and recognize that others may not share our interests or support them. But if something is important enough we may come to the realization  that others deter us from doing it. In that sense our circle of friends may become smaller unless we are willing to lose the time needed to do something important in life that will benefit others and ourselves. Most people spend their time in useless activities that really do not benefit themselves and others and will be forgotten when they leave the shores of this life.

Great yogis and Saints often spend whole lifetimes alone. That is where the saying comes from; ‘The price of greatness is solitude.‘ If one finds happiness in being alone and meditation then that lifestyle can benefit others and ourselves more then having many so called friends who waste their lives away in mechanical activities. The vibration we emit into the world can change this world much more then anything we can say or do. If we can raise our own vibration and be truly happy we can affect everything around us better than anything we can do or say. Everything we do or say will fall on deaf ears a few hundred years from now but how we affected the earth with our consciousness and vibration will remain and permanently change things for better or worst.
« Last Edit: Jun 30, 2021 04:30 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Jun 30, 2021 05:10 pm »

I know you can attest to these words by your visits and inspirations from spiritual masters. My self, the Sufi wisdom, lives on beyond the grave- his mortal incarnation. Here, Al Khadir, found me in a dream and lead me to Pir O Mushrid Innayat Khan.

I have seen Annandamayi Ma in the dream world, surprisingly she was surrounded by many friends- or, chelas.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: