Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Old Fashion Tent Revival

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Fashion Tent Revival  (Read 455 times)
Beatrice Landcaster

« on: Jul 07, 2015 08:29 pm »

Hey there al ya broad minded hillbillies.

I'm plannin an al nite tent revival to awaken your spirits. Ya get a hold of me ya hear? We're going be burnin the tent down with the fire of the holy spirit. im a wait 'n for your reservations.
« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2015 08:33 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2015 02:12 am »

Who in their right mind would want to share a tent with you?

wait a minute, I actually just thought of someone right here on the forum that would be right up your alley, if there is an alley.
Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #2 on: Jul 08, 2015 04:21 am »

wait a minute, I actually just thought of someone right here on the forum that would be right up your alley, if there is an alley.

Y'all are a right in the pasture milk 'n the cows.  And when those cows coma all the way home to mama's tent y'all going see a meditator or two off to the side just a doin the Feely ' s  in message chairs with nature streams nearby and contacting  the realms of spirit high above. Now it don't take much to figure out who's going enjoy my tent revival. There just ain't no mind involved. Leave your right mind behind and come down that alley with Grandma Lancaster.

Beatrice Landcaster
« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2015 04:26 am by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Jul 08, 2015 04:38 am »

Y'all are a right in the pasture milk 'n the cows.  And when those cows coma all the way home to mama's tent y'all going see a meditator or two off to the side just a doin the Feely ' s  in message chairs with nature streams nearby and contacting  the realms of spirit high above. Now it don't take much to figure out who's going enjoy my tent revival. There just ain't no mind involved. Leave your right mind behind and come down that alley with Grandma Lancaster.

Beatrice Landcaster

Huh?   Hmmmm    Undecided  Cry   Tongue Is this event free?   
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #4 on: Jul 08, 2015 06:14 am »

Beatrice Landcaster

Huh?   Hmmmm    Undecided  Cry   Tongue Is this event free?   

Y'all   know grandma ain't going have a party of sorts and charge her friends. The wild flowers are just as free as can be. Now y'all gotta get out of yo right mind to visit Beady. Ya tell yo friend spirit image he ain't going get out of Clonesville Kansas with his mindset.
Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #5 on: Jul 08, 2015 06:30 am »

Y'all   know grandma ain't going have a party of sorts and charge her friends. The wild flowers are just as free as can be. Now y'all gotta get out of yo right mind to visit Beady. Ya tell yo friend spirit image he ain't going get out of Clonesville Kansas with his mindset.

Oh yes I have.

I recommend you just intravenous administer the nitrous, Doc says you can't seem to hold in your mouth long enough.

Enjoy

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: