Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 03:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Live to Learn

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Live to Learn  (Read 1675 times)
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« on: Feb 21, 2011 05:32 pm »

hey Live to Learn !  Cool

Where are you ? you ok ?

Long time no see !

your squirrelly friend  Grin Cool

« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2011 05:33 pm by flying squirrel » Report Spam   Logged
guest66
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2011 02:33 pm »

Thanks, my squirrelly friend.

I've been dealing with some stuff...the Lord saw fit to take another friend on the fifteenth of January, and I'm not dealing with it very well. I heard about it via email a week after it had happened, thus depriving me of the opportunity to pray her home, as I usually do in such situations. I'm finding it very hard to believe that there's any kind of Divine Being looking out for us right now, because I only heard from the friend who passed at the end of December, and three weeks later I get an email from her mother saying that her three-year battle with anorexia came to an end last Saturday. A month on, I'm finding it tricky to sleep, impossible to pray, and am essentially just about functioning.

Thanks so much for asking...means a lot.

L T L (Casey)

Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2011 03:45 pm »

(((((( Casey )))))) you are in my thoughts and prayers sis.  may god, guruji and christ...hold you in their arms and comfort you  <3<3<3

sending love  and (((Hugs)))

« Last Edit: Feb 24, 2011 03:48 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
guest66
« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2011 06:57 pm »

Thanks, Anne.

This experience is so strange, so alien. I've been here before, I guess, but never imagined that it would (could) cause physical pain. My chest has been hurting on and off for the past month (set in half an hour after I found out).

Madness...and I'm left here trying to figure out where I'm supposed to stand in all this when those to whom I've been close just seem to keep...leaving.

C
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2011 04:45 am »

Thanks, Anne.

This experience is so strange, so alien. I've been here before, I guess, but never imagined that it would (could) cause physical pain. My chest has been hurting on and off for the past month (set in half an hour after I found out).

Madness...and I'm left here trying to figure out where I'm supposed to stand in all this when those to whom I've been close just seem to keep...leaving.

C

The body emotions and mind work so closely together. Perhaps it is you who is evolving. This brings massive changes around us. In this process of change one of the most difficult lessons for me has been letting go in full faith that God has many wonderful things planned ahead for us. If like minded people do things together they can have more power when they come together. Thanks for bringing your energy our way when you are happy and when you are sad. Thinking of you...

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2011 04:52 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest66
« Reply #5 on: Feb 25, 2011 12:38 pm »

Thanks, Steve.

I know that there's a lesson in this somewhere, but am struggling to figure it out. I suppose being (as I feel) deprived of the opportunity to pray for her in the time that she was leaving is always going to cause some kind of residue.

Really appreciate the support, and will try to return more often.

Casey
Report Spam   Logged
guest66
« Reply #6 on: Feb 28, 2011 08:34 am »

Thank you, Namaste2All.

I must try to practise the visualisation you mention of their imperfect moments melting into love and light.

I still catch myself wondering how it could happen, though...guess that's the unfortunate side of a human incarnation.

C
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Feb 28, 2011 09:44 am »

I've been dealing with some stuff...the Lord saw fit to take another friend on the fifteenth of January, and I'm not dealing with it very well. I heard about it via email a week after it had happened, thus depriving me of the opportunity to pray her home, as I usually do in such situations. I'm finding it very hard to believe that there's any kind of Divine Being looking out for us right now, because I only heard from the friend who passed at the end of December, and three weeks later I get an email from her mother saying that her three-year battle with anorexia came to an end last Saturday. A month on, I'm finding it tricky to sleep, impossible to pray, and am essentially just about functioning.

L T L (Casey)

Meditation helps us feel peace. When sorrow comes we feel peace. Peace is the presence of our soul. When we feel peace sorrow cannot engulf us. We watch it as an observer. When we allow the mind to use us, and consequently the emotions, we suffer. The more we meditate and feel the peace associated with meditation the less we suffer.

It is often easier to say then to do. Although it helps to remember; If we are peaceful we are manifesting the presence of God.

Jitendra

« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2011 09:56 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Mar 02, 2011 09:32 pm »

In this stage, we (remaining on Earth) are working with the transitioning loved one by considering the same type of considerations of their life and their relations, etc....  giving them our Divine Friendship and Love,...  My sense is strong that we consider to pray for their Light, Love, and Liberation and strive ever so to keep them in the most lovely and harmonious form we ever saw them manifest on earth or in our hearts....  and understandably this concept of "releasing" can cause us some anxiety... we tend to belive if we are not "Joe", or "Mary", or "Marty" then we cease to exist or something... but the reality is we never were Joe or Mary or Marty, and moreso we simply (incorrectly may have) associated ourselves with the temporary garment of a personages of an incarnation.  

Grace be with us All and Each.
namo, namo, namaste,
----------- Namaste2All

Hi Namaste2All, You left us with some thought provoking points. I quoted some of them that were specifically relevant to my personal experiences on the subject. When i saw my mother she was in this state you call 'the most harmonious form we ever saw them manifest." We morn not their joy but rather our own loss. Which is most important to remember. But our joy in there freedom can help their transition! So now i often see the ones that meant so much, and will meet again, and pray for them where they are. "but the reality is we never were Joe or Mary or Marty, and moreso we simply (incorrectly may have) associated ourselves with the temporary garment of a personages of an incarnation."   

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Mar 08, 2011 04:10 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
flying squirrel

« Reply #9 on: Mar 09, 2011 10:19 pm »

L T L (Casey)

dear Casey

hugs to you, I feel your sadness

so sorry to hear about your friend, it is never easy

you are grieving, see above underlined part, grieving explains those symptoms

all the spiritual explanations in the world, though intended to help do not erase the grief and sadness one feels
this grief and sadness is a necessary part of moving on

you cannot sweep your feelings under  "the rug of meditation and thoughts of " there is a time and a reason for everything.

some may feel comforted by these thoughts
some may not

only you know what is helpful to you

if you need to just withdraw from the world for a time, then this is what you must do
just do not stay away too long, you would be missed !  Cool

You are in my prayers , take care of you !

your squirrely friend  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Mar 10, 2011 08:08 am »

L T L (Casey)

dear Casey

hugs to you, I feel your sadness

so sorry to hear about your friend, it is never easy

you are grieving, see above underlined part, grieving explains those symptoms

all the spiritual explanations in the world, though intended to help do not erase the grief and sadness one feels
this grief and sadness is a necessary part of moving on

you cannot sweep your feelings under  "the rug of meditation and thoughts of " there is a time and a reason for everything.

some may feel comforted by these thoughts
some may not

only you know what is helpful to you

if you need to just withdraw from the world for a time, then this is what you must do
just do not stay away too long, you would be missed !  Cool

You are in my prayers , take care of you !

your squirrely friend  Cool

Hi Secret Squirrel This was a sweet understanding reply.

Jitendra
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest66
« Reply #11 on: Mar 11, 2011 02:17 pm »

Thank you, my squirrelly friend.

I appreciate your taking the time to reply. A certain sense of 'God? God who exactly?' pervades any thought of him at the moment.

Then there are thoughts of her...they're just uncomfortable.

Casey
Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

« Reply #12 on: Mar 11, 2011 05:04 pm »

Hi Secret Squirrel This was a sweet understanding reply.

Jitendra

Thanx Jitendra ! Cool
Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

« Reply #13 on: Mar 11, 2011 05:06 pm »

Thank you, my squirrelly friend.

I appreciate your taking the time to reply. A certain sense of 'God? God who exactly?' pervades any thought of him at the moment.

Then there are thoughts of her...they're just uncomfortable.

Casey

Casey,

sometimes there are no words ~ 

keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

your squirrelly friend  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
guest66
« Reply #14 on: Apr 05, 2011 08:44 am »

I disappeared again. I'm sorry for that, but I had to find myself before I could come here. I'm still having a doubt-fest in my head, but I can't have a full on melt at the moment, because I'm staring at the four year anniversary of Chris' passing (Friday) and feeling all of the emotions again. Memories come to me clearly, unbidden, unwanted. Sleep again an impossibility. Can't wait for this nightmare period to be over (get through this Friday, get through next, and we're done for another year.) Next Friday brings a first, the first of my friend Kim's birthdays where she won't be on this plane to receive an email. Can't even begin to contemplate that right now, so I'm just focused on getting to/through Friday. If it's not too much to ask, could I request that you continue to hold me in your prayers at this ridiculously difficult time?

Thanks,

Casey
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: