Spiritual Portal
Dec 06, 2022 03:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Turning Off Your Abilities

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 13
Comments (0)

Views: 31
Comments (1)

Views: 20
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Turning Off Your Abilities  (Read 23 times)
SpiritualFertilizer

« on: Aug 26, 2022 11:50 pm »

I did this as a kid... I did this as an adult too.

It isn't just fear- it's physical ailments too. I realize that sometimes transformation is painful. Sometimes, to hold the energy that would mean communicating with ET's- experiencing telepathy and having OBE's on a whim, mean drastically changing your lifestyle in order to keep up and sustain the experience.

I had a year of mysterious health ailments. I think this was a part of the kundalini awakening... Episodes were debilitating. I was sent to the hospital and missed months of work. The doctors had no clue what was happening, and after spending all of my money and a lot of my parents money, we stopped trying to pursue this.

Eventually I prayed and asked God to halt the transformation... I asked because I could not enjoy a coffee in the morning, or a beer with friends. I've abused these things too- so perhaps this is all just... Developing understanding...

But I know when I was little someone invisible manifest in my room and whispered into my ear. I felt their breath. I was so terrified I turned it off.
In recent years I met Guru's who helped awaken the latent abilities... I've had many wild experiences, some of which are shared here.

I don't think man can handle it all. Like we're born in a 3D environment for a reason... Trying to live life beyond that can be maddening. Literally maddening. You might think of Life as a joke when you find it's ALL MIND. When things outside you communicate with private and intimate conversations inside you. When Life alters itself to acknowledge those internal communications. Like the peacock angel for example. The day I made the connection, a peacock angel stopped in front of my car- rose petals manifest at my feet in front of work... And dejavu-upon-dejavu all in the same day.

It can be too much for a person if they don't have proper guidance, eat correctly, meditate enough... So... It's okay to turn off your abilities, I don't think we can handle it all the time... I think if we experience things in year long lulls its because we need time to adjust to the changes happening on the subtle level...

Spiritual progress isn't necessarily rainbows and sunshine.
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2022 01:04 pm »

Eric it may be of interest to you that I have had close experiences with a close one ‘opening up’ to fast spiritually speaking. She was able to describe it this way; “I feel like my third eye is nailed to a cross.” The physical symptoms she described as being similar to; tardive dyskinesia

https://www.tardiveimpact.com/what-is-td

This is not the only person I saw go overboard in her spiritual seeking. Seeing such experiences in others over a life time of being around spiritual seekers I can say a few things about such people and their feelings, opinions, symptoms and experiences.

I am not around you personally as I was these others but I do understand some of the phenomena and experiences you have had in the last year. I remember seeing my aunt go into uncontrollable twitches and another friend having what others may have interpreted as grandiose aspirations.

I do not claim to be a spiritual expert on such matters or for that matter a psychiatrist that tries to find conventional explanations and labels to diagnose, explain and treat what they themselves probably do not understand. I did however hear some of the explanations of other spiritual aspirants who were monks explain such matters. And since I myself spent many hours and much time in my life with such people I have my own views of what was happening.

You have mentioned having a sickness in the last year and I have not responded with questions as to what was happening because I have always felt it is the privacy of those close to me to express what they are comfortable with. However, I continue to pray for you and have a concern for you and our friendship all these years. In life it is often better to let others be as they are without outside ‘help’ that is not always appreciated.

At some point we may able to discuss it. Occasionally I make observations but if I feel they are not beneficial because of anyones response I retreat and leave it up to God and the Gurus.
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2022 01:26 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or;
323-491-9195

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: