Spiritual Portal
Jul 26, 2021 08:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Mind Control

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 8
Comments (1)

Views: 15
Comments (3)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind Control  (Read 18 times)
daemoon
Administrator

« on: May 18, 2021 01:24 am »

Canadian theology professor Dr. Pierre Gilbert during a lecture in 1995 warned of a coming mandatory vaccine containing liquid crystals that, when exposed to magnetic frequencies, turn vaccine recipients into “zombies.”

“In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields,” Gilbert said. “What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections.”

“This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory,” he continued. “And these vaccines will make possible to control people.”

“The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent.”

“And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie.”

“Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda,” he added, suggesting this technology was behind the 1994 Rwandan genocide.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/mind-control-scientists-engineer-magneto-protein-capable-of-remotely-controlling-brain-behavior/
Video and sources linked above.
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021 02:40 am »

There is absolutely no mandatory vaccination and there will not be in the United Clones. This false narrative is being used to alienate most people in this country ( the United States ) by a small amount of people unhappy with the success of the current administration and the failures of the past in confronting the issues  of the pandemic. Any means possible will be used to undermine the public’s growing awareness of what great mistakes were made by a contentious group of people willing to undermine democracy in favor of a cult running our nation under the pretenses of a global take over. It is only under such dictatorial circumstances that mandatory medical treatment will apply. That will not be happening during free elections that are honored where people do not have such fragile egos they cannot accept that loss is just as much apart of life as winning.

It may be of interest, that Paramahansa Yogananda stated during his life here on earth that at some point there would be a United States of the world.* With one GLOBAL government serving the needs of all smaller countries. No wonder other planets do not care to get involved with us and UFO’s always stay at arms length from us. We are yet barbaric here on this planet still seeking autonomy and not realizing the need for a global community with everyone working for the common good and understanding the needs of all nations. Not just our own.

* although Yogananda did say this he also had a passion for starting small self sustaining communities...

See link below...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Brotherhood_Colonies

P.S. contrary views to what I have presented above are welcome and by no means represent the views of all members of this site.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2021 03:14 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/POW0FKCqgM8
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus music/songs<br />http://.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve Hydonus
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021 04:41 am »

Actually that was a warning made in 1995 by Dr Pierre Gilbert whose admissions are more concerning than your rebuttal. In order to keep it focused I will look for the globalization thread which I said I would bump when I had the time. This thread *Mind Control* and the article itself are a separate conversation. By reading the article you will find alongside Dr Pierre Gilberts statement that mind control has been experimented with and even weaponized on people. This specific article does not say anything about voting or globalization. The parallels with Gilberts admissions as well as todays push for experimental injections are worth questioning and to dismiss the correlations that in my opinion, is ignorant. I understand for those taking the injection and felt it was the right thing to do that this topic(vaccine experimentation) is considered sensitive- and so I will try to keep that in mind as I share what I find to be relevant and important information regarding the very issue.
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: