Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 04:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Was This An Angel and a thread we were discussing for members only.

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Was This An Angel and a thread we were discussing for members only.  (Read 554 times)
Comet
« on: Apr 23, 2010 12:38 pm »

Hope this is the right place i didn't see a section with experiences!  Grin

Had the coolest experience yesterday morning before work! I was there about 5am just got out of my truck started walking to the door and something breezed past my right shoulder i looked up and felt the energy thought it was someone sending me energy i do see energy at times!

There was no one else around it was pitch black out etc..

This was totally different i looked around then looked up was the coolest thing i ever seen it was shades of pink and red i seen the wings around it as it floated for a sec i felt safe and protected.

As i walked around toward it it floated away that is when i seen the wings it was more pinkish color as it faded out then poof it was
gone i still got the chills but feeling so awesome.

2 friends of mine said an angel one said with the pink and red unconditional love and i felt that instantly too goo i am
still in awe!

Anyone have any similar stories to this? Was this an Angel or Spirit?

« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2022 03:09 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23, 2010 02:52 pm »

i have had similar happenings.  altho...no wings....just color and feelings.  a great warmth enevelopes...as tho soul is being filled up with Love.  i have seen a 'golden-yellow' one, a blue one, fuscia pink...red-orange.  all came at different times,,,except the gold-yellow and the blue one came to me at same time....a warning of danger they had for me.

doreen virtue lists the different angels and their colors.  Paramahansa Yogananda is on that list... Wink

please note: my signature line   Cheesy  about when soul retraces its steps back unto God again....  <3 <3 <3

(((Hugs)))

« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2010 02:54 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #2 on: Apr 24, 2010 10:37 pm »

hi Comet,

What an awesome experience ! I am sure it must have been an Angel ! I am getting chills just reading your story, such a beautiful feeling to be surrounded by love like that.

I am so happy you shared your lovely experience with us.

blessings,
Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2022 03:07 am »

hi Comet,

What an awesome experience ! I am sure it must have been an Angel ! I am getting chills just reading your story, such a beautiful feeling to be surrounded by love like that.

I am so happy you shared your lovely experience with us.

blessings,
Into Blue

From Nikki above.

Grin

Don’t be of concern; this whole thread ( under for members only ) has turned into a circular reasoning begging the question, isn’t  it is of little consequence, for someone communicating from the other side of the curtain? Besides at the time of this post there were exactly 111 guests. That would be of consequence. Nikki’s favorite 🤩 messages were from the Angels. I will say this; It is occurrences like this that inspire us to forget about worldly turmoil and turn our attention to the gateway to the cosmos; spiritualportal.net and spiritual/ psychic experiences.

My phone autofilled nikki and this emoji:  Grin both the word and the emoji were entered in the text without my doing.

I think this is divine intervention(interruption) And she is helping both of us.

From Eric  ⬇️

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2022 06:50 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2022 06:00 am »

Something is trying to get your attention.

I've often wondered how our physical world is manipulated beyond our means just to acknowledge our inner one.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #5 on: Jan 08, 2022 06:59 am »

Something is trying to get your attention.

I've often wondered how our physical world is manipulated beyond our means just to acknowledge our inner one.

Yea I noticed some repetitive unusual experiences with angels when Nikki was in the physical body here on earth. She really had quite a faith in angels that I attributed to such experiences. She wanted me to believe that you can call for the assistance of Angels to help you with practical matters when you needed it. I do not now doubt that she continues to do the same while she is now on the other side. It would be her continued personality and sense of humor.

She certainly took a personal interest in the matters of this site when alive. And no doubt still does, when possible, from the other side. It surely is a nice thought; friendship extending from the physical to the astral realm and visa versa; breaking down barriers between the two! And I have seen it take place with other psychic and spiritualists in my life. I think that the ability becomes more pronounced in those who are spiritually free from the shackles of this life. However, such contact is also quite developed when we have ties to departed spirits that linger on and that were developed in previous incarnations together.

Eric, I can also see how your personal experiences and the interests you’ve taken in sites like 11:11 have added to your helpful comments here and your remarks given. Apparently, the ship is being piloted here by forces who have an interest in us and our trajectory so we don’t get too far off course in our minds ways. However, the power of our desire and wonder at such topics manifests results as well, as the ability  to understand grows - - Paired with an increasing call for divine order to manifest in our lives.

Jitendra. (Steve Hydonus)
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2022 12:56 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Jan 08, 2022 06:08 pm »

Thank you Steve.

Someone tried saving me a long time ago... And they whispered to me in my dreams in this life... "I am Sufi."

The number 14(representative of an intelligent life) and Al Khadir(the green man) are responsible for saving me/guiding me. Though Hazrat Inayat Khan is no longer here, he is able to speak to me irregardless and even visit me as a mocking bird on occasion.

Why? How? Does it matter? What more can I do for them? For my self?
For us?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: