Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 02:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

alien- life

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: alien- life  (Read 1647 times)
guest88
« on: Mar 18, 2010 05:25 pm »

what if angels are aliens?

higher, benevolent beings
beings of light

i really want the disclosure act to surface

i want contact

i had a dream last night- a group of my friends and a teacher- telling us we reside elsewhere
i don't remember... virillian? it's weird that i'd find star trek as a result
maybe this is a subconscious thing but STILL

aliens. we're in for something- soon. very soon. i FEEL it

i admit... i will be a bit scared but at the same time i have an inner-longing for change on a grand scale

what ifs right? what if we are asked to change our way of life completely
ascension.... what if the bible is speaking of alien contact with earth???

time will tell- must wait and see... just... i feel it

also---
who is to say aliens are not already walking among us?

in regards to the ascension process...
it all starts with ourselves. working on ourself- being true to ourself...than- something happens.
we notice the change in others, around us- all the meanwhile- continuing to be
than, those working on themselves begin to notice the change around them- around their group of friends
slowly- people are waking up to a greater calling

and i'm not saying contact has never happened before- but-
what if- public relations can't happen until we hit a certain point or spread in awareness?

heaven on earth is the mission- and whatever happens- peace and love is where my focus will remain... it's hard to say for sure- what is to come....just curious
Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2010 07:18 pm »

hey abysmaltouch! talk about thoughts out on a limb!  Cool

who's to say, you could have something there

you want disclosure, then ask for it, ask the angels if they are alien - beings

also---
who is to say aliens are not already walking among us?
times I am in wonderment about this also, might be a few here with us now, LOL !! Grin Cool
Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2010 10:10 pm »

Technically we are all aliens. We come from spirit and chose to inhabit planets and stars.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Mar 19, 2010 02:19 am »

Technically we are all aliens. We come from spirit and chose to inhabit planets and stars.

Yes Welcome to a mental institution of spiritual retards called Earth. Let's be the exceptions!

Steve
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2010 02:20 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Mar 19, 2010 02:28 am »

that very well may be

but-

what of life outside of earth?

what of greater technologies and visitations?

i think some are being guided by aliens- maybe in their mind, they come across as something else...

what of higher densities?

what of the whole?

what of group entities such as Ra?
Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #5 on: Mar 19, 2010 02:38 am »

Yes Welcome to a mental institution of spiritual retards called Earth. Let's be the exceptions!

Steve

Hey Steve! a bit harsh on the first part, coming from such a spiritual one as yourself  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #6 on: Mar 19, 2010 03:31 am »

that very well may be

but-

i think some are being guided by aliens- maybe in their mind, they come across as something else...

what of the whole?

Well it's an interesting concept to say the least. I think if there are spirits inhabiting other planets there are on a level that is above us. We, on Earth, are at the lowest density possible. So if beings on another density exist on other planets then they wouldn't have a need for technology or all those things that we are used to. They would be on a level where they can manifest anything as soon as they think it. So there is no need for technology. They would also be able to travel by thought as they wouldn't have a normal body. So they wouldn't need spaceships to get around. I suppose it could be possible that the use of spaceships are for traveling between densities. So for a person in a higher density to come to earth they would use a spaceship. However since we are of such a low density that to them it's close to being panful to be on earth I couldn't imagine them really having a desire to come to earth as they would have to lower their density to survive or last on earth. I don't see anyone ever wanting to do that.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #7 on: Mar 19, 2010 04:59 am »

Well it's an interesting concept to say the least. I think if there are spirits inhabiting other planets there are on a level that is above us. We, on Earth, are at the lowest density possible. So if beings on another density exist on other planets then they wouldn't have a need for technology or all those things that we are used to. They would be on a level where they can manifest anything as soon as they think it. So there is no need for technology. They would also be able to travel by thought as they wouldn't have a normal body. So they wouldn't need spaceships to get around. I suppose it could be possible that the use of spaceships are for traveling between densities. So for a person in a higher density to come to earth they would use a spaceship. However since we are of such a low density that to them it's close to being panful to be on earth I couldn't imagine them really having a desire to come to earth as they would have to lower their density to survive or last on earth. I don't see anyone ever wanting to do that.

maybe- it is still, "technology" only- in ways we aren't accustomed 2- as you say- being able to travel by thought. maybe the merkaba is a form of, "spiritual technology"- is there not a science to reiki?
if i had to imagine why there is a need to come to earth- maybe... to assist us in the transition from a lower density to a higher one- is that not what we are experiencing?
maybe- this is a form of service, assisting us during these momentous times

...of course Smiley now is all that matters... or so i'm learning- just, Smiley i enjoy having the RIGHT to explore <3
Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #8 on: Mar 19, 2010 05:04 am »

maybe- it is still, "technology" only- in ways we aren't accustomed to- as you say- being able to travel by thought. maybe the merkaba is a form of, "spiritual technology"- is there not a science to reiki?
if i had to imagine why there is a need to come to earth- maybe... to assist us in the transition from a lower density to a higher one- is that not what we are experiencing?
maybe- this is a form of service, assisting us during these momentous times

...of course Smiley now is all that really matters... or so i'm learning

I'm not talking about aliens reincarnating on Earth. As that is very possible. I'm talking about an Alein visiting earth. With their bodies/spirit being a higher vibration being on earth would be probably to much to handle.

They do say Aliens reincarnate on earth. Yet, it's a strong price to pay when they come here. For starts they would forget about their heritages for the most part. They would also have to step down from their density and vibrations to be on earth. They also take the chance of getting sucked into earth life/death cycles.

Is there a science to Reiki. It's funny that you mention Reiki in this thread. As Doreen Virtue claims that Reiki is given to us from the Sirians, I think it was trhe Sirians. I don't think science, at this time, will agree on Reiki. I know they will also not agree on the benefits of crystals being anything but a shiney stone.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #9 on: Mar 19, 2010 05:15 am »

what i'm trying to say is-
there is form. there is method. there is technique. it's an art....

and yes i am speaking of both- beings on earth as well as visits from beings not

i guess, time will tell. that is to say... if it hasn't already Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #10 on: Mar 19, 2010 05:21 am »

to answer your question that you posted before i went off on a tangent. It is a school of thought that angels are aliens. Some say that Christ came down in a UFO. Some also claim that the ascended masters are alien beings. That travel with spaceships of light.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #11 on: Mar 19, 2010 05:33 am »

http://www.crystalinks.com/merkaba.html

Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.

http://www.crystalinks.com/corecrystal.html

Deep inside the Earth, spinning in a watery pool of iron, the Earth's core is a giant iron crystal slightly smaller but more dense than the moon. Beyond that, the substance at the heart of our planet always has been a mystery.

http://www.crystalinks.com/gemstones.html

Azn
Smiley
<3
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Mar 23, 2010 07:52 am »

that very well may be

but-

what of the whole?

i do agree with you Abysmaltouch. Certainly there are higher civilizations than this one. You speak of entities from afar. However i speak of saviors and enlightened ones here on earth now or in the recent past that are here to help us. There are so many drunk with delusion yet when will those from afar help us like an Amma or a Yogananda has recently? If you know of such ones when and where can we meet them or some of their evolved students?

We can be with the students of Amma and Yogananda today. They have great technologies of the soul that lead us inward to an enlightened state of being not outward to an endless universe. For this i am grateful. i myself have seen such phenomena that you speak of in the nite skies. But how can it help the evolution of the soul towards its oneness with the whole cosmos? Next time an extraterrestrial comes to Los Angeles (who is an evolved soul) let me know and i will visit them especially if they can help me spiritually and are not there to collect money for tickets.

Steve Hydonus

« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2010 08:12 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #13 on: Mar 23, 2010 09:22 pm »

steve, maybe----

those here now- are where they are- because of an outside influence... one, unseen
maybe amma or yogananda ARE the evolved students

maybe there are certain entities guiding us simply- by thought impulse
grant it, everything derives from one source- but... maybe the entities evolved are where they are now because of their understanding of this source- and thus have a greater responsibility as far as service to others

seeing something like a UFO or related phenomena might leave room for questions... maybe this act alone could help broaden once limited understanding so as to accept a greater recognition of oneness

also- when channeling- what are you channeling? are you doing it alone? can you channel different things- can someone- or something, be helping you?

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Mar 24, 2010 03:23 am »

steve, maybe----

those here now- are where they are- because of an outside influence... one, unseen
maybe amma or yogananda ARE the evolved students

maybe there are certain entities guiding us simply- by thought impulse
grant it, everything derives from one source- but... maybe the entities evolved are where they are now because of their understanding of this source- and thus have a greater responsibility as far as service to others

seeing something like a UFO or related phenomena might leave room for questions... maybe this act alone could help broaden once limited understanding so as to accept a greater recognition of oneness

also- when channeling- what are you channeling? are you doing it alone? can you channel different things- can someone- or something, be helping you?

Pranams to my soul brothers and sisters. It is a mark of complete ignorance to actually think that there is not life out there. It would be an extremely lonely universe if that were the case. Think of it this way we live on a little mud ball the size of one grain of sand on all the beaches of the world. It is very simple to me. We have gotten involved time and time again with othere cultures and have made a mess of things. Why would any one want the responsibility to get involved with such a crazy race that does not even have a cohesive world government at this time and are basically shipwrecked in a remote part of the galaxy with no knowledge of the abundance of life out there. We are much like animals in a zoo behind cages that can only see what's just in front of us. It is obvious that there are contacts but these are isolated at this time and not exposed to the ignorant glare of public stupidity. We all evolve at certain rates and to those who are excellarating~They are drawn to those who can help them in this process whether from above or here on this earth. We hope to do that here on this forum. Although we can only attract that which we are and can manifest.

Of course there are those of us who are much more evolved than the masses and recognize the relative ignorance surrounding us. There are also souls on this earth who are not confined by time and space and who can effortlessly visit other parts of this dimension and physical reality which is our physical universe with its fantastic distances. But to these rare souls there is much more than this universe but also the heavenly astral universe and the much larger causal universe. These individuals have overcome the limitations of flesh. Not as emissaries of some higher race of Extraterrestrials but rather as conquers of there own soul and uniters with the heavenly spirit. This is possible to accomplish even on this earth and anywhere else in this universe for those that are shaped like a star and can manifest various degress of divine consciousness.

In a very small way i channel this energy. No i am not doing it alone. It is because of the receptivity that i have gained that i am able to channel at all. There are greater ones than me that help me in this process. What would i be able to do on my own? i am just a tool of larger forces or a product of my own personal ignorance. it is easy to see what is in my best interest at this state of evolvement. Although i am only beginning to awaken to the possibilities. But i realize how much i need the help of friends and those who are much more advanced in this grand quest towards spiritual understanding. i only become a vehicle and channeler of greater energy sources when i can let this little me stand aside and let the greater forces of the cosmos open up inside of me. Then as now Steve falls away and greater forces flow through him. i am truly humbled by this process which makes me feel the great love that exists behind this little vehicle this little body and ego called Steve. It is much like melting and it is blissful.

You are young and have a great start at life abysmaltouch. Your soul has much to offer and your spirit recognizes much at a young age. You recognize that age is yet one more illusion that we must strip away in our spiritual quest which is ageless. We goes on from one life to another until we are free playing different roles and differnent ages with souls we have been with before. Stay with it and with us. We can benefit from one another. We have started a forum and attracted a lot of spiritual vibrations here. For that i am very grateful and for your presence and those who are helping in this great unfoldment. We are are pioneers of a new age and some day we will meet en masse with our brothers and sisters out there in the great beyond.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Mar 24, 2010 04:45 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: