Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Is the American Heart Association a terrorist organization?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the American Heart Association a terrorist organization?  (Read 266 times)
guest587
« on: Apr 04, 2023 08:45 pm »

article by Kevin Michael Geary.

Is the American Heart Association a terrorist organization?

What’s the difference between ISIS and the AHA?

The AHA’s strategy is a lot more effective.

Sure, the AHA isn’t beheading people in the streets or strapping bombs on children. But that’s not the only way to be a terrorist organization, is it?

Look at cyber-terrorism. That’s the use of computers and information technology to cause widespread disruption, panic, and harm.

Can’t you also cause widespread disruption, panic, and harm with blatant propaganda?

And what if that propaganda results in horrendous health and medical outcomes for hundreds of thousands of men, women, and children?

And what if that propaganda campaign proves to be intentional? Both financially and politically motivated?

Is that not terrorism?

Who are the American Heart Association?

The American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest and largest voluntary organization dedicated to fighting heart disease and stroke. Founded by six cardiologists in 1924, our organization now includes more than 22.5 million volunteers and supporters. We fund innovative research, fight for stronger public health policies, and provide critical tools and information to save and improve lives.

That’s great copy for a marketing brochure, but the reality isn’t so sweet.

The AHA is a front organization. And the bolded area of that copy requires correction for the sake of accuracy. Here is the unseen reality:

The research funded by the AHA is very strategic and full of manipulation and con-artistry.

The health policies promoted by the AHA are favorable to industry partners without regard for the wellbeing of the general public.

The “critical tools” and information put forth by the AHA only have destructive consequences to the health and wellbeing of the general public.

Let’s take a closer look, shall we?

The research funded by the AHA is very strategic and full of manipulation and con-artistry.

A few days ago, the AHA stole the attention of headlines across the globe with a report that sounded like it was straight out of the 1990s: Dietary Fats and Cardiovascular Disease: A Presidential Advisory From the American Heart Association.

In this report, the AHA doubled down on their attacks against coconut oil and saturated fat.Frank Sacks, lead author on the report, reportedly said that he has no idea why people think coconut oil is healthy.

Two primary theories underscore their entire argument:

That saturated fat increases LDL cholesterol.

That an increase of LDL cholesterol is a cause of cardiovascular disease (CVD).

But those two primary theories have been thoroughly debunked. The British Medical Journal said as much in October 2013. Even the incompetent USDA recently figured out that the cholesterol panic was all for naught and changed their guidelines.

Here are the facts:
“LDL cholesterol” is a term that describes multiple types of LDL particles. Not all LDL particle types are associated with CVD. Thus, the increase in LDL does not necessarily translate to a greater risk of CVD. In fact, the increases in LDL that come from eating saturated fat are specifically from the particle type not associated with CVD.
17 meta-analyses and systematic reviews have been unable to establish a clear link between saturated fat intake and CVD.

The AHA only used four cherry-picked studies, some from the 1960s, to formulate this latest report.

The AHA claims that coconut oil (and saturated fat) has “no known offsetting favorable effect.” This is fantasy. It’s widely accepted that saturated fat raises HDL cholesterol, which is said to reduce the risk of heart disease. Look at human breast milk as a perfect example. 50–60% of the calories come from fat, with nearly half being saturated fat.

This supplies babies with up to six times the percentage of cholesterol than the average adult eats. And this has been happening for hundreds of thousands of years.

Even though it’s touted as “bad cholesterol,” LDL has very important functions in the body. LDL delivers nutrients around the body, is an anti-inflammatory, an anti-oxidant, and works for the immune system. Additionally, low levels of LDL cholesterol are associated with some very horrific health outcomes.

Why does the AHA not discuss the different LDL particle types? Why do they ignore the studies that show no clear link between saturated fat intake and CVD? Why did they cherry-pick down to only four specific studies, some of which are wildly out of date? Why do they ignore the well-known benefits of saturated fat on HDL levels? Why do they ignore the conclusion – that even the corrupt USDA has finally acknowledged – that saturated fat is both healthy and necessary?

Is it because the AHA are incompetent?

Of course not. The conclusion published by the AHA in this case was knowingly false. They came to the published conclusion because they are incentivized do so.

In other words, the AHA exchanged the health outcomes of millions of Americans for dollar bills and the extension of a specific agenda.

The explanation is right there for anyone to see. You just have to bother to look at the major funding sources…
Amarin (Pharmaceutical Company)
Amgen (Pharmaceutical Company)
AstraZeneca (Pharmaceutical Company)
Eli Lilly (Pharmaceutical Company)
Glaxo-Smith Kline (Pharmaceutical Company)
Merck (Pharmaceutical Company)
Pfizer (Pharmaceutical Company)
Regeneron/Sanofi (Pharmaceutical Company)
Takeda (Pharmaceutical Company)
California Walnut Commission (incentivized to undermine saturated fats)
Ag Canada and Canola Oil Council (incentivized to undermine saturated fats and promote vegetable oils).
National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (incentivized to undermine the value of coconut oil).

One only has to do 30 minutes of research into the AHA to see that their recommendations always boil down to three general recommendations:

Take statin drugs.
Consume vegetable oils.
Eat AHA-approved products.

Why?

They’re in bed with pharmaceutical companies.

They’re in bed with vegetable oil manufacturers.

They make money selling their “Heart Check” certification symbol.

The AHA know their recommendations lead to worse health outcomes. They don’t care, because they are not an organization that serves human beings. They’re an organization that serves big government and corporatist pimps.
Full article,
https://bleedinggumsmurphy.blogspot.com/2017/06/is-american-heart-association-terrorist.html
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2023 12:49 am »

Ok Eric I drink coconut milk/water quite a bit but I also like vegetable oil and olive oil. Hopefully they are all healthy. I really don’t listen very much to government agencies anyhow. Often they seem to be the last ones to know. And often never in the know!  I remember at one time government agencies were encouraging eating meat and potatoes and denying the existence of UFO’s as well as denying any part of the assassination of John Kennedy as well as torturing enemies of the state. Government agencies have a very poor track record for telling the truth. I’ve had policemen blatantly lie about me, to railroad me into a position and also frame me. So really I think we can chalk them off for seeking truth in that direction. After all they are humanly created. Most of the penal system is filled with petty crimes. The Masters have much more wisdom and so far have done a good job of keeping me healthy this life. Jai Gurus!
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2023 01:09 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 2023 03:29 am »

Extra virgin olive oil is very healthy, but you should be warned there are a lot of fakes out there. And you should also know that it has a relatively low smoke point. I am told with the real stuff anything over 350 degrees causes oxidative stress which translates into harmful and toxic substances. But it is super nutritious on its own and has many health benefits. If cooking with olive oil, low and slow is a good rule of thumb.

You also want to apply it on salads instead of low fat salad dressing. Fat soluble vitamins in olive oil allow the nutrition from your leafy greens to be absorbed.

It's something else to read your words about governments after everything we've been through with COVID. Yes the AHA has killed thousands of people for profit. Just like some of the big pharma companies of today. We also know big tech agencies have censored doctors, lawyers and scientist from presenting life saving information. We even have policy makers attack truth and call it misinformation. Greed is the motivating factor, that's the real "nefarious entity" sitting atop it all.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 2023 12:38 pm »

Well I’ve embarked on a different experiment since living in Tennessee. I’ve stopped cooking altogether; so often I’m eating fresh food now and seem to be getting used to it. I will remember your tip abut the olive oil  and apply some to my sandwich instead of using guacamole as i usually use. It seems as the years past my diet is becoming more and more natural, as for instance now I’m eating food as close to nature - and the life energy in plants just picked - as I can get.

I suppose I’m somewhat different then you in someways and i am attempting more and more to enjoy the differences within human relationships. Not always easy but still a defining quality I’m attempting to change in my self and see where it takes me in my spiritual journey. I suspect that if we spent time in person you would find that many government recommendations I’ve heard and listened to with curiosity are not something I use in my own life routine.
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2023 12:56 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #4 on: Apr 05, 2023 03:45 pm »

Steve, avacados are a wonderful fruit full of healthy fat. I will elaborate more of Mark Hymans words on the subject later. It helps me retain the knowledge!
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Apr 05, 2023 11:46 pm »

I do not agree about classifying AHA into a blatant criminal organization.

Lately, there have been religious wars engaged among various dietary tribes. There are different tribes, every one of them believes that their own diet is the right religion, everyone else is wrong. That's pure dietary fanaticism.

The narrative about fats has gone bonkers in the recent years, people affirming that cholesterol in blood is not detrimental and such.

I've been listening to hours and hours of podcasts on blood lipids and the credible literature presently is that APOB seems to be the most important risk index of atherosclerosis. APOB includes LDL and VLD cholesterol. LDL cholesterol is a proxy for APOB, not a perfect one but often an acceptable one.

People have gone insane saying that total cholesterol above 300 mg/dL is all right, that LDL above 200 is perfect, and so on.

APOB and LDL cholesterol are indeed correlated to atherosclerotic and mortality hazard, the more, the riskier. There is no reasonable doubt about it.

Some strategies to drastically cut the risk of atherosclerosis include taking statins, PCSK-9 inhibitors and other pharmaceutical drugs to keep very low levels of APOB-cholesterol.

It is well known that the AHA is or has been sponsored by the Coca-cola company. Their guidelines may not be perfect but are reasonable on the whole.

EVOO is the best vegetable oil but like Steve says, there are often bad products and in America it's very expensive. Avocado is a very good source of monounsaturated fats (those mostly contained in EVOO). Walnuts are very good as well as far as healthy vegetable fats go.

I'm eating tons of EVOO, but my place is one of the main producers in the world and I buy directly from known farmers.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #6 on: Apr 17, 2023 04:59 am »

I was referenced to this article from a book called,
"Food: What the Heck Should I Eat?" by Dr. Mark Hyman

It's brilliant. I am on the chapter Fats and Oils.

Here's the exact excerpt:

"7. Coconut Oil Has Gotten a Bad Rap

First, there is not a single study showing that coconut oil causes heart disease. Not one. Second, the whole case against coconut oil is founded on a hypothesis that has been proven wrong. It's the diet-heart hypothesis: Saturated fat raises LDL cholesterol; LDL cholesterol causes heart disease, anything that raises LDL cholesterol is bad; therefore, coconut oil is bad. The only problem is that the data does not support the hypothesis. But just as it took us a while to accept Copernicus's observation that the Earth revolves around the sun, it will take time for people to lose the false belief that low-fat and low-cholesterol diets can save us from heart disease. In fact, low-fat diets cause heart disease.

A 2017 USA Today article declared that, 'Coconut Oil Isn't Healthy. Never Been Healthy' based on a review of fat by the American Heart Association (AHA). The AHA has been at the vanguard of bad advice for decades since it first hooked onto the "fat is bad and it will kill you" meme. It told us to eat very-low fat, low-cholesterol diets and to eat tons of starchy carbs. (The AHA gets huge funding from cereal makers, who put their seal of approval on sugary cereals because they are 'fat-free' but 75 percent sugar.) But now an overwhelming amount of research has proven that idea dead wrong. In fact, the AHA's recommendation have killed millions of people (no joke) from heart disease and diabetes. That's why the very conservative 2015 US Dietary Guidelines removed any upper limits on dietary fat and eliminated any restrictions on dietary cholesterol. If you are interested in the corruption of the AHA, how its funding is supported by the pharmaceutical industry, industrial food giants, including sugary cereal makers and industrial vegetable oil manufactures, then read Kevin Michael Geary's article on Medium.com, entitled 'Is the American Heart Association a Terrorist Organization?' That title is a bit inflammatory, but the content is accurate."

He goes on to describe the awesome benefits of coconut oil and things like MCT's. This book has been like a holy grail and is really helping me with my health.
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Apr 17, 2023 11:55 pm »

The diet-heart hypothesis is not far from being true. Atherosclerosis is one of the main drivers of premature death, since it causes cardio-vascular and degenerative diseases. Atherosclerosis is caused by fat plaques on arteries. There is ample consensus in the scientific literature that excess cholesterol (mainly ApoB, of which LDL-C is a proxy) increases mortality hazard.

Since coconut oil is saturated fats mainly and saturated fats tend to increase blood cholesterol, I would be cautious with that. Never mind the paleo or the low-carbers or keto buffs narrative.

But there is a way to find out. You can have your lipid panel done, best if you add to it ApoB, before eating coconut. Then you can start eating coconut products like crazy. After a few months, do another blood panel plus ApoB. If ApoB and LDL-C have not increased, then in your individual case coconut fat is not detrimental. Otherwise, it is.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: