Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 10:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dear Steve

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Steve  (Read 226 times)
guest587
« on: Jan 14, 2023 02:33 am »

Grab a drink, hang around a while and dive into this with me.  Smiley

http://spiritualportal.net/index.php/topic,6712.msg40650/topicseen.html#msg40650

I see the thread above has been locked and the link in my original reply removed by you. It appears only you are allowed to post news, subjecting others to your biases while preventing members like my self from exercising the same freedom. Bravissimo! Really well done. 

My good fellow, you have proven our little experiment to hold some validity here. You did not know but the Kook, Zack Zee Ziner and my self were testing a theory. Zack Zee Ziner thanks you for your participation and apologizes for not alerting you sooner.

You see, after you suggested I speak to the Kook I payed him a visit. To my surprise there was an ET fellow sitting there as well. After formal introductions and pleasant exchange I found us engaged in a type of, philosophical conjecture. We theorized that many don't recognize themselves in the mirror, to such an extent, that people find whatever creation is beaming back at them completely abhorrent! It was actually Z Z Z's idea, he is kookier than the doc! And apparently, he is regularly hosting experiments on unsuspecting members here at the portal. 

It was he who asked me to hold up a mirror- reflecting back a, "muCch zZeeker verZZZion oF yurzWill"(something like that). If you hadn't noticed my last two post, they were nearly identical to yours- I went ahead and changed some words here and there, provided different links or video's but essentially- my actions were your actions!

And now, here in the hall of mirrors, we behold that indeed you are intolerant towards your own reflection! What I gathered from my visit, is that we aren't always aware of the melody we are creating. There's an instrument inside us and sometimes that instrument gets out of tune.

Fortunately we can always tune our instrument and even change pitch. One thing the doc, Zack Zee Ziner and my self found agreeable is that meditation is a transformative and miraculous experience! I don't suspect people like the smell of their own farts but who knows... Clean the diet up well enough, really work from within, one day we might be as sophisticated as these fine gentlemen below- producing beautiful melodies instead of being repulsed by our own gaseous excrement.

I understand your not allowing the link I've shared to see the light of day, being King Admin and all... but if I- a mere participant here, might humbly request that you find it in your heart to sticky this thread in the Halls of Mirror so whenever we need to take the edge off after being subjected to suppressive double standards we might be reminded of this experiment and engage in unwarranted laughter?

The doc, Z Z Z and my self thank you for your attention to this non-emergent and unimpressive matter. The Kook has told me you are a young Master, and have made great strides with him. Should this note have reached you a bit preemptively, Zack Zee Ziner has told me he has concluded the experiment either way. Apparently he already knew the results, making this quite a futile exercise and he warns that you may very well spontaneously combust regardless. Try not to make a mess of things.

Love,
The Family~
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2023 05:45 am »

I am no longer engaging in political gander here at the portal. But as you see l have left your prayers up and mine. A long entry with multiple political views is much different than a daughter breaking down about her father in a 7 by 8 cage imprisoned with someone else having the flu. Regardless of who or where. Have some compassion please.

Recently, I have had one dear friend try to convince me that the earth is flat and other views expressed are the views of our government….and another friend spending an hour trying to convince me that when political views are expressed on the news here in the states the language translation is changed to reflect current social views in our country and not the actual words of what is being spoken in the native language of the speaker. Then at the same time I have had other friends leave the portal because such ‘nonsense’ wastes their time here. So I’m stuck in the middle between friends leaving and letting other friends say what ever they like about anything or anyone. I will admit to making some judgement calls. Sorry 😞 if I offend anyone. Obviously some people have felt that to be the case, or they wouldn’t have left, fortunately some remain. It’s the old saying you’re never goin to make everyone happy. And you yourself have seen that to be the case when you chose to be an administrator here.

You know me quite well over the years Eric. You also know some of the agonizing decisions I’ve made that left some dear friends of both of us behind. Quite frankly, if i were to “grab a drink 🥃 and dive into this “ any further as you suggested at the beginning of this thread; I’m afraid it would drive me to drink.  I’d much rather read all the wonderful threads and entries you made subsequently.
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2023 07:10 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2023 03:29 pm »

Oh my dear royal king admin Steve, did you think a drink meant an alcoholic beverage? No, no, no- we are not trying to lower vibrations. Don't you fret about the naysayers! Double standards are well approved in your kingdom. I was warned showing people their own reflection would be met with rejection! "Have some compassion" you say my sweet majesty? We humbly prostrate ourselves before your almighty vegetarian feet and kiss the ring that so righteously distributes justice here at the portal. *BOW* Hail *BOW* Hail *BOW* Hail!

You may continue to send me creepy audio text with depraved manic laughter and unexplainable noises, you may continue to delete my words as you see fit and remove links you disagree with while sharing your own! It's your world sire, we are just living in it.

If you would kindly edit my post to include the word you removed, it would be quite a gracious act on your behalf indeed! Perhaps restoring faith in your majesties ruling!
The sentence should read,
"And prayers to the Jan. 6th prisoners"

*kiss, kiss* Oh thank you your majesty, thank you!
Hail!!!!

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: