Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Parallels

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Parallels  (Read 291 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Dec 02, 2022 01:16 pm »

Great parallels Steve...
I was just sharing with my Sister that I believe the earth and its people are connected.

It's a reflection of our larger self.

Yes, lots of turmoil and unrest still guys. Lots of misinformation... But lots of opportunity too. Lots of potential for us to find and create harmony.
I pray we are able to do so, and granted clarity and strength in the face of direct opposition.

Mccoy, I appreciate your continuing support and interests in the procession of the equinoxes and stellar phenomena…. In a word; Yugas and the echo of common parallels in our lives. We can keep sharing and get a glimpse of the universe mirroring our deepest longings and aspirations.

Eric, Yea it sounds like your sister and I may have more common interests when it comes to politics and being out spoken about religious fanaticism. While we feel closer spiritually speaking. You’ve talked about her on and off during the years. It appears as though you two act as a balancing factor as life plays out.

I think the parallels you mention above are similar to synchronous experiences and mirrors when it involves personal relationships. Not sure though … you may be talking about social and society parallels with the yugas. There may be certain karmic factors that I’m not privy to currently to understand why we are born in a certain lower Yuga as in now. I can see some factors in my life… like the music I grew up with in the early stages of the Dwapara Yuga. And spending time with Amma and Yogananda’s early disciples. You may look at your life to see what desires and ‘missions’ brought you to this time in life’s mysteries. I notice there appears to be some strong notions and opinions surrounding epidemics and vaccines in your lives, as well as big government interjecting in how it’s handled. Just a thought though Eric… not that I know.

As spiritual beings we often see parallels in our insights, the heights we climb and the depths we’ve sometimes fallen within. Spirit has a way of leading us and guiding us along our journey as we find that directing us doesn’t always result in the desired outcome. We find that along the way that those around us ‘double down ‘ ( your use of the word LOL … that one touched my funny bone) in our position when confronted. As we have seen both on a personal and political level, that can lead to a rather risky outcome. And in this case, on our site, a total abandonment of certain critical subjects.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2023 07:08 pm »

I think the majority of people don't actually see others for who or what they are. All for Divine purpose. Self Revelations. But I believe we constantly judge others based on our likes and dislikes- and thus, the dynamics of a relationship are formed based on our personal reality and experiences. I have been accused of things that haven't actually taken place, but I am able to move on from such occurrences. We see what we want. We see what we need.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Sep 18, 2023 10:25 am »

I think the majority of people don't actually see others for who or what they are. All for Divine purpose. Self Revelations. But I believe we constantly judge others based on our likes and dislikes- and thus, the dynamics of a relationship are formed based on our personal reality and experiences. I have been accused of things that haven't actually taken place, but I am able to move on from such occurrences. We see what we want. We see what we need.

Do you also think that when you encounter parallel realities it is that you see what you want and need? Or are they actual places and times that exist? If the dynamics of a relationship is based on our personal reality and experiences, how much can we say they are real? Is what I’m experiencing with you now a true realty or just a realty based on my personal experiences? Is the fact that our relationship are based on certain likable qualities an important  factor in meeting and coexistence? Do some people recognize the importance of our coexistence with others having the same directives or our we hopelessly prejudiced by past karmic factors that separate us in our experience of reality because of subjective concerns and attitudes?

What extent do we let our own perceptions, attitudes and behaviors determine our future and determine our destiny with those we have treasured in the past? Do we recognize just how we affect the outcome of our relationships and how the behavior quirks of ourselves and those who have become a part of our life determine our destiny? How much are we responsible for the outcome of our encounters with others and how much have their own behaviors changed our relationships with them?

Are there definitive criteria and reasons to keep a relationship with others? At times temporary differences based on circumstances and others that surround us affect our relationships, with their own preferences, prejudices and pressures they exert on us. We may notice that parallel similarities can become seemingly unrelated because of our own principles, that intervene because of circumstances that bring such differences to the fore. These differences can make us feel violated and uncomfortable 🥴. Although have we based our decisions on firm and worthy thinking or because we just 🤷‍♂️ don’t care to face our own challenges and ego issues? And perhaps even blame others for it. Do people that have run parallel existences find themselves faced with tests of divine purpose?  How many times have we failed in our relationships with those holding similar spiritual aspirations?
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2023 03:58 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #3 on: Sep 18, 2023 04:13 pm »

Steve,

You are asking me a lot of questions, but it sounds like you have an idea about them already.

What I can say is, in the event someone recalls something differently from you- whatever that person is going through, it is real- even if it is not based in, "reality." We make it real. I have experienced that with others no doubt.

I have been blamed for things that haven't taken place and I have blamed others for similar. I would rather learn to take self accountability and grow. That blame was real in the sense that I have a unique personality with likes, dislikes, insecurities, and archaic or jaded attitudes. Sometimes we aren't aware how much we carry that into a new relationship. 

SELF is the only reality but we don't understand SELF as it is taught by the Masters- or "Self-Realized" individuals. We are learning, by the grace of God... The ultimate teacher here is Life Experience. And in this discovery, we learn. That is *REALITY* and so it is both true... We don't see others for who are what they are- we see what we want, we see what we need.

I have not found any exception to the above statement. I am not excluded from it, and neither are you.

A separate train of thought- but related... What is Maya? And at the same time, what is real that is born from Maya?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: