Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Erics Meditation Journal

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Erics Meditation Journal  (Read 938 times)
guest587
« on: Aug 14, 2022 11:14 pm »

8/14/2022

Second day to practice Srirama nama vinyasa... 27 times front, 12 times back...
This time in backyard. No parents, partial nude in the sun... It's a little over 90 degrees. Basked in sun...
Silence, feeling light. Feeling sincerity with sound.

Now chanting Lord Ayurveda... 8 times total- set in time, space and energy centers.
Bow, rest... Leg begins to fall asleep... Lay down and breathe.
I start to see pale translucent orange hues in the sky. I think they are UAP(Unidentified areal phenomenon).

I note I am beginning to feel lighter. I don't know whether to plead with God to take me up, or with Mother Earth to ground me and take me down into the dirt. I hug the grass... I am sweating... The orange orbs are still there...
What if these orbs are just a partial glimpse of a higher dimension? Not the full picture, what does consciousness look like in a higher realm? Is the sky, the sky? I get the feeling these auras are a part of much larger reality.

I am a little dizzy... I breathe... Enough time has passed. End practice.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2022 03:30 am »

8/14/2022

Second day to practice Srirama nama vinyasa... 27 times front, 12 times back...
This time in backyard. No parents, partial nude in the sun... It's a little over 90 degrees. Basked in sun...
Silence, feeling light. Feeling sincerity with sound.

Now chanting Lord Ayurveda... 8 times total- set in time, space and energy centers.
Bow, rest... Leg begins to fall asleep... Lay down and breathe.
I start to see pale translucent orange hues in the sky. I think they are UAP(Unidentified areal phenomenon).

I note I am beginning to feel lighter. I don't know whether to plead with God to take me up, or with Mother Earth to ground me and take me down into the dirt. I hug the grass... I am sweating... The orange orbs are still there...
What if these orbs are just a partial glimpse of a higher dimension? Not the full picture, what does consciousness look like in a higher realm? Is the sky, the sky? I get the feeling these auras are a part of much larger reality.

I am a little dizzy... I breathe... Enough time has passed. End practice.

Possibly?

Sacral chakra
According to 3 sources

Our orange chakra, or sacral chakra, is the second of our seven energy centers in our bodies. The sacral chakra is responsible for pleasure, enjoyment in our lives, and is also heavily linked with our sexual desires and relationships with the rest of the world.
Orange Chakra (Sacral Chakra) …
olivenorma.com

Also I have had challenges with my legs falling asleep and hurting during meditation. Now I just straighten them out when it happens and continue meditating if I am on the ground.
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2022 03:32 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #2 on: Aug 21, 2022 03:23 pm »

The next few days I tried chanting the sri rama nama bija vinyasa...

The last attempt I could not finish, I was feeling so weak and drifting off I decided to stop.

Now before bed I just sit and stare... A lot of my meditations involve visualizing gold light in my chest expanding and radiating... Or they involve nothing and just staring...

I did not meditate last night or the night before- instead I just stare at my ceiling.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Aug 21, 2022 05:17 pm »

The next few days I tried chanting the sri rama nama bija vinyasa...

The last attempt I could not finish, I was feeling so weak and drifting off I decided to stop.

Now before bed I just sit and stare... A lot of my meditations involve visualizing gold light in my chest expanding and radiating... Or they involve nothing and just staring...

I did not meditate last night or the night before- instead I just stare at my ceiling.

If you just chant non audibly while gazing up towards the third eye, with eyes open or closed, it is helpful practice! I think about and pray for members here quite often. I am fortunate to have such friends!
« Last Edit: Aug 21, 2022 07:14 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2022 04:58 pm »

Sometimes meditating feels like advanced learning. That little time in stillness heals all mental maladies, soothes physical tensions- and allows you to see what's more important.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #5 on: Nov 19, 2022 03:13 pm »

Other times I ignore a call to meditate. I wonder, should we stop everything we're doing if this calling happens?
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #6 on: Nov 22, 2022 05:07 am »

Just logging this here... Had an 1111 moment with a bumper sticker. I witnessed a lot today that caused me to reach out to my truer self... Which I kind of think meditation does to some extent.

Around lunch time, just as I was preparing to leave work, I watched my coworker break down when the devastating news hit that her best friends daughter had passed. This was like her family. I watched my coworkers daughter come to mourn with their Mother together in the back of our store.

Two hours later I went to a wedding. I watched one of my good friends and his now wife wed for their first time. As I left I realized I went from really sad feelings to roaring laughter and merriment.

I made an internal alignment with the value of family. "Permanence" was the word the pastor said that sent chills up and down my spine and in my arms. I knew I was to pay attention. I realized in loss and gain what stood out was the love. Love is present in both loss and gain. We can experience it with our family, our community. There was something about togetherness that transcended the moment. I felt the higher energy in both up and down.

On the car ride home I decided I'd go to the grocery store to buy some corn bread. Yup, I wanted some corn bread with lentil soup. I called my Aunt and we talked about the day. I just wanted to reach out to her, and felt a desire to try harder with my family unit. With my life in general. As we were discussing we started talking about spirituality. My Aunt mentioned the words, "God" and "Life" and I realized as I was driving a car in front of me had a bumper sticker. There were two words larger than the rest of it- at my distance and the fact that it was slightly raining outside and dark- I could only make out the two words. "God" and "Life" I noticed this right as my Aunt was saying the words her self. I decided to share this alignment with her.

From the grocery store my Mom called. She was distraught. She was asking for help, I had to get Dad and meet her. Apparently my Mom called the EMS on a family friend- she's getting older and starting to go, "downhill." I stayed until everything was sorted out.

Home now. Everything is okay...

It's not a traditional meditation, but these events have created a feeling of internalization/withdraw of the senses and a connecting with a deeper self.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #7 on: Jan 12, 2023 03:54 am »

Gosh I haven't updated this in a while. I have not been as disciplined with the practice, and hope to get into it more.

Tonights cool breeze was the perfect ambience. I really felt in synch with all the noises happening around me. The gentle wind. The cars bustling in the background. The neighbor coming out to move his garbage can. The leaves falling off my tree. The other neighbor listening to a loud rock song. The drone above my head, and the airplane off in the distance.

And then it all went back to quiet... I was left with two loving dalmatians who were engaged in their own meditative practice- and we were all sitting in the grass, in the dark, feeling the wind once more.

I have more to add but would like to provide the additional detail in the thread, identity- what is it?
http://spiritualportal.net/index.php/topic,8259.0.html
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #8 on: Jan 18, 2023 03:46 pm »

Yesterday I felt a longing sensation to meditate and not being able to made me feel like I was lonely and without my lover. It's a great feeling actually, because meditation can feel like we are fulfilling a very romantic and intimate relationship. It was what encouraged me to meditate later that evening, and feel satisfied for re-uniting with God in silence. Thank you God.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #9 on: Feb 01, 2023 04:35 pm »

Steve shared a Q and A with Anandamayi Ma which encouraged me to meditate.

I hope to meditate every night before bed, detoxing from electronics. It was such a rewarding meditation. I found my thoughts would start to drift- but the breath really is such a beautiful anchor. I intended on making the breath audible to help me redirect my awareness and concentration... but found as time passed that I did not hear my breath, but each breath was providing tingling sensations near the neck in the spine.

I am grateful for the meditative experience as one on one time with God... I hope to continue to try and cultivate being present instead of drifting too far with thoughts...

And although I probably won't record my meditation journal nightly- I hope to maintain the discipline... And withdraw from all these outer activities in order to heal and come back stronger.

Thanks be to God.

And thank you Steve for the little encouragement.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #10 on: Mar 01, 2023 01:31 am »

I have been really enjoying late afternoon meditations, when the sun begins to set. I like to face the sun and embrace its beautiful rays. Feeling a bit of spontaneous samadhi today... Practiced sriramanama-bija-mantra-vinyasah. Then Lord of Ayurveda. Anandamayi Ma has been secretly operating in the background. I will share more of her in the appropriate thread.

I also want to note that I woke up today around 1:30AM ish to a warbling noise outside in the sky.

I completely blanked out from the conversation I was having with myself, and forgot everything prior after falling asleep.

Not sure if these two things are connected but I do feel as if I am welcoming back a presence that allows me to feel soft, gentle and happy being Present in the Moment...

It's :33 now as I write, and I feel there is a higher guidance paying visit.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #11 on: Mar 04, 2023 06:27 pm »

All that glitters is not gold, and often it is better to take a back seat and silent repose.

If you've been there, done that, you'll know. Then again, nothing wrong with the school of hard knocks either.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #12 on: Apr 29, 2023 02:19 pm »

4/28/23

Finally, a day that feels like I was aligned with accomplishment. It was a day off and I was able to do chores, prepare healthy food, get groceries, exercise, practice spanish, read, write and meditate.

Last nights meditation was glorious. It started raining, thunder and lightning. And I was constantly thanking God for such a good feeling inside. And I decided to talk to my body, while very deep in a meditative state.
"Okay body listen up..."
"Heallllllll" as I said this I had instense, intense chills come from the base of my spine ascend all the way up.
"Heallll bodyyy. Healll land.... Heal Self"
"Heal Earth... Heal Space... Heal All"
When I said all I specifically envisioned everyone in my house at that moment.

I was rocking in waves of ecstasy before returning back to silence....

I picked up a book my mom gifted me while I was hospitalized from mysterious whatever the hell last year. it's called, "beautiful thoughts"

I landed on this page...

"...prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer."

"Having a positive attitude is not the same as being naively upbeat. It's encouraging yourself and others around you, getting curious about the unknown, or telling someone they've done a great job. It's having fun even if you're losing. It's trying again and committing yourself over and over again. These are the building blocks to ensuring success. This is how you can anticipate, and witness, your dreams coming true."
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #13 on: Jun 07, 2023 01:33 am »

6/5/23

While meditating I found my thoughts on a particular phrase...

Something like,
"Every day is a dance with the beautiful mystery of Love" Or the power of love... Something like that...

I believe Love is constantly guiding us, in different forms. And I think, often, our attachments try to extrapolate meaning from any situation, our egos want to get involved whether there is*attraction* or *aversion* when all the while, it may be better to just... be. To be present, to continue to share a loving disposition, but to surrender to the guiding force that is Love. We don't always see things clearly.

What was also an interesting observation was that a higher self was somewhat disappointed in my inability to slow my pulse and heart down slow enough to be considered satisfied. We are pleased that my health is returning, and I do indeed supplement with quality products- but that I shouldn't rely on stimulants and supplements alone. I must be able to slow my heart rate and pulse down, dramatically, naturally.

I'm not sure *why* but this is what was intuited during meditation.

6/6/23

14 has been very strong today. Like an acknowledgment of last nights meditation. Many prompts and insights to think on.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #14 on: Jul 19, 2023 04:39 pm »

I haven't been maintaining my meditation journal.

Every night I go to bed and pray. Last night I was beginning to feel very tired, and decided to skip a formal meditation.

But why do I meditate? I wish to be in Gods presence of course.

So... I tried a new practice.

When I lay on my back in bed, I enter prayer with my hands collapsed and start with,

"Dear God"

And I found my prayer went something like this...

"I have nothing to say God, I just want to be in your company."

And so, I concentrated on the energy I experience when I open my prayers by addressing God- holding on to the intent that I am speaking directly to God.

"I am here. I am present."

And I found my practice involved quieting the mind if it would drift... Just concentrating and holding on to that initial connection we feel so effortlessly when we enter in sincere prayer.

I really think it's a great meditation/concentration practice.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: