Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 09:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Time Travel as Seen Through Photos?

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 31
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time Travel as Seen Through Photos?  (Read 345 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: May 14, 2022 06:28 pm »

« Last Edit: May 14, 2022 07:36 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022 07:41 pm »

Interestingly enough Eric has a photo of ‘him’ from the past (past life) also which I hope he shares here with a photo from this time period.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022 08:40 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022 01:26 am »

Hi Steve,

I can't say for certainty whether this is me in a past life- or whether this is an ancestor of blood lineage. I can tell you- when I first stumbled across this photo my heart stopped in its tracks. It felt like I was looking at my self. The eyes said it all. And, when I showed Mom- she asked what I was doing. She thought I photoshopped a picture of me in the time of the Spanish flu era.

I want to add, through nonordinary states of consciousness- I've had certain people trigger glimpses of past lives. For example, one time while at work my friend Joe stood behind me and spoke. His voice sounded completely different for a moment and in an instant I had a flash of us as children, barefoot in red sand playing a game and leaned up against a clay hut.

It's easy and maybe a bit naive to automatically assume these past lives are our own. Later I would consider that consciousness, as a singularity, is sharing memories with me. For instance, I had dreamt of another co-workers "secret place" she goes to- to work on her emotional relationships. I met her there and the dream felt like autumn- and ended without form- we were one in a golden light. When I shared the description of this place, she could not believe it and told me that's the scene she envisions where she goes to speak to past lovers or work on emotional trauma. Because of my own desire for an intimate relationship with this girl, I assumed she must have been a wife in a past life. I don't think that's the reality.

Presently, the deeper emotional attachment I feel concerning past lives, time travel and memories- are idea's of sharing consciousness with a fallen angel. And another feeling, a sad memory of a separate life not lived on this planet. I thought, growing up, that I was having a vision of a future life(and it still could be). But as I am maturing in my spiritual journey I feel like it was actually a past life, only I thought it was in a future setting because the capabilities/technology are not currently commonplace in this life. In fact, I used to think there were at least 9 earth like planets that I was aware of as a child. I also have an idea or memory of existing in my mothers womb.

Anyways... Here is the photo you've requested... I am about to step away from my laptop but hope to enjoy the video you've shared later.
The side by side comparison is of me around the time I found the photo- and is the more accurate resemblance. My physiology has changed. What I can say with certainty is that I do believe Spirit as Present- Intelligent force, was showing me something more and addressing my concerns by showing me this photo.
The photo I found,

And the side by side,

I've archived a bit of my journey elsewhere... Here:
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=29440#p205772 Titled: Discovering Answers- The Living Spirit
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022 07:53 am »

From an outsider looking in your ‘visions’ often appear more like dreams Eric. Dreams to me are often garbled with surreal textures that don’t always seem real or accurate enough to describe with certainty. Ironically, somewhat like life itself. I may sometimes pick up on a memory of one during the day and try with some exasperation to recall it but usually only parts flash by. The most important dreams that are more coherent I see as more like visions that I can relay and rely on with some degree of truth. For instance seeing my mother again as I did as a child walking into her room and seeing her lovingly smile at me. There she was again young and fresh in her shorts full of joy at being happy to have me as a child. It was as though she really returned and was telling me everything was still wonderful like it was when I first came into this world and this life. Those kind of memories and visions have the added experience that comes back again as you recall as though heaven itself was trying to show you through the soul of another the love God can show us through others.

I have found that the more I meditate and tune into the love of God the more I am able to manifest such wonderful experiences. God and spirit really wants us to be happy. We just get so involved with this world we lose touch with that joy that is available to us. Although at moments I also have a feeling that my empathy and compassion is expanding when I am able to really reach out to others in prayer who are suffering… from being so pulled into this life that it has become a very real drama to them with all the duality of material reality. A friend recently commented on two relationships he had that were difficult. I mentioned to him he learned so much from them he replied;  ‘yes once burned you do not want to return to the fire.’ I understand that pain yet I also know of a certain joy that comes through even having to experience a level of suffering involved with it. It is a strange experience but even some of the most difficult and challenging experiences I’ve had… I know in them, their was an amount of soul connection I’ve had between people. Although at other times I’ve had to back away because I could only go through so much of their souls struggle with them as they could only go through so much of mine. Although, I can still recall their faces when I knew they really felt a moment of love or connection on a soul level.

I think that is the way it is when we meet these souls again sometime or have the experience of seeing these events through Gods eyes or an angels vision. We just see through a glass darkly now.

You know that you and I have shared innocent moments of brotherly love. I think that is why we often aren’t able to ever engage in our differences - we often speak about here on the portal- when we talk on the phone. Because on the phone we suddenly touch into the soul level again. I felt some of this with others here at the portal when I hear their voice. Kelly, mccoy and Joy included and others that I may not hear from again for a time. Yet when I see them in my souls vision or even talk to them for a short time and hear their laughter and insights I feel that joy of spirit once again bubbling up and enveloping my being.

Meeting friends from past lives often gives that initial joy of soul contact, but then we are also dragged through the struggles we encountered as well. I want to go back to those loving moments of soul contact with others I have loved in this life and who had moments of soul contact when they really loved me. But I am not able to always do that because I do not know where they are at in their souls travels now and whether they will will be receptive to our contact as they were at one time. It is good to know that some of you reading this understand me and I can still talk with you about it here.

1 Corinthians 13:12 12For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022 08:56 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022 04:56 pm »

It's all data or, "information."
God is Alive- We are a part of Gods being. Our attachment to linear-reality as experienced through a human personality does not mean it is the only reality. Here are some quotes...

You do not have to struggle to reach God,
    but you do have to struggle to tear away
       the self-created veil that hides him from you.

Paramahansa Yogananda

O, friend! Nobody veils you, but yourself.
    In your path there is no thorn or weed, but yourself.
You asked:  shall I reach the Beloved or not?
    Between you and the Beloved there is nobody, but yourself.
Awhadoddin Kermani

All those who are unhappy in the world
      are so as a result of
          their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world
       are so as a result of
           their desire for the happiness of others.

Shantideva

I have also created a thread to touch up a bit on the experience titled NonOrdinary States of Consciousness
SUMMARY

Through nonordinary states of consciousness we can be brought into connection with the cycles of birth, death, and rebirth; with powerful feelings from early childhood; and with the transpersonal realms in which each individual can discover the capacity to identify with beings and forces in nature outside of personal biographical experience — a physical and emotional reification of Jung’s idea of the collective unconscious.

When we are able to access, or reaccess, emotions that have been warded off in the body cells or in autonomic regulatory systems, then the human organism’s previously blocked natural healing powers can become available. It is in this working through or integrative process that the greatest therapeutic value of nonordinary states may reside.

Finally, nonordinary states of consciousness have value beyond their therapeutic applications for personal growth and the expansion of consciousness. As Brown discusses in Chapter 17, the turning of attention from outer stimuli to the inner processes of thought and feeling, as occurs among experienced meditators, permits the questioning of the structure of perception itself and makes available information from a realm of being in which the distinctions between inside and outside or between psyche and nature lose their power and in which a deeply fulfilling extension of the range of human consciousness can occur.
http://spiritualportal.net/index.php/topic,7685.0.html

Have you considered that ETs and higher dimensional beings are a part of our Inner being??? Have you ever seen God manipulate external reality to acknowledge your Inner Being?? I have.

Dreams are wonderful insights into other realities- and then, having these miraculous moments happen with eyes wide open... For those who would brush off dreams as nothing more than a randomized jargon spit out by the subconscious- they seem content with surface level understanding. With separation. The subconscious is intertwined with waking reality- and is full of mystery and wonder. We may also call living beyond our immediate awareness a type of exoconsciousness. Which is a little peculiar, considering exo means occurring on the outside. It could be our understanding of reality is limited- because within and without, there is a divine communication. Within and without are One.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream...

Merrily, merrily merrily Merrily
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: