Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 03:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Lunar Eclipse of 15-16 May | Article by HH Swami Vidyadhishananda

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lunar Eclipse of 15-16 May | Article by HH Swami Vidyadhishananda  (Read 176 times)
guest587
« on: May 14, 2022 02:54 am »

Namaste Venerable Friends,

The upcoming total lunar eclipse on 15 - 16 May of the Flower Moon will be visible in the entire Americas, Africa, and Western Europe. Prepare yourself if you are in the eclipse zone by reading my article linked below.

This upcoming lunar eclipse takes place on the Naxatra (star cluster or asterism) of Viśākhā (known in the Latin classification as the stars Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Iota Librae) but affects the two other lunar asterisms in its triad. Thus, this lunar eclipse might affect the mind of anyone born with the Naxatra of Viśākhā, Punarvasu (stars Castor and Pollux), and Purva-bhādra-pada (stars Alpha and Beta Pegasi). This is why the birth star is deemed important from the perspective of an eclipse.

Please read my article and learn how to prepare, as well as gain additional insights on how to face an eclipse. Thereafter, if you have not taken the quiz, click the link at the end of the web article to take a short quiz about lunar and solar eclipses to deepen your understanding.

Read the article here: https://hansavedas.org/preparing-for-may-2022-lunar-eclipse/

With the blessings from my meditation lineages,
Swami Vidyadhishananda
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: