Spiritual Portal
May 20, 2022 10:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

False version of reality

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 5
Comments (1)

Views: 6
Comments (1)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: False version of reality  (Read 19 times)
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: May 13, 2022 06:11 am »

Steve,

I was intrigued by your initial reply- then you started making points about Gab and Infowars and really lost me. Now I have to get ready for work. I will have to go back and give your initial reply the credit it deserves.

You'd be interested to know it was through Gab that I learned this upcoming Tuesday the 17th US House subcommittee will hold a public hearing on UFO's or UAP.

It was also through InfoWars that I discovered Dr. Steven Greer.

Perhaps it's best you let go trying to prove your point, it's kind of like beating a dead horse. It may have been important for you, and it will help you serve others. But to go further after knowing I've had the opposite experience from whatever point it is you're trying to prove is turning a bit into an unhealthy obsession. There may be a way to custom-tailor these points you insist on making, based on the feedback reality is giving you. In other words, your experiences are valid- and there is a time and a place. I believe it will be made clear when is the time to speak on those experiences, and when is the time to observe. Or maybe, it's simply better if I agree with you- but know full well that isn't necessarily the truth I am agreeing with? It is the truth... But it is also not the only way.

There's a lesson in this for the both of us. Can you be you without needing to attack the sources of information that have guided me to these discoveries? Can I be me without needing to correct your mindset which often cites sources of information that align with your personal experience?

And when I return, we can focus on the more important reply- your initial one. I feel the weight behind that one, as you've said before.  Wink

I just want you to remember that these conversations started with your distrust of all mainstream news. There would be no point to make if it were not for that. But since you have brought your fringe media coverage networks here into focus and discredited the mainstream networks I found myself in the curious position of a rather unenthusiastic 😒 propagator of mainstream media and pointing out that fringe networks are taking people off into a world creating a reality of its own to defend a political model.  A political model that as we have seen has brought violence to this country and tried to create its own reality of who wins elections. A political model that has its own agenda in promoting a religious narrative or politically autocracy that is out of step with the times. …. Somewhat like Chinese and Russian authoritarian governments who recognize they could never be elected by a plurality of public support so they just create a model of reality that reflects their own agenda and force it on others.

Dear Steve,

I'm uninterested in engaging with you where proving my experience is concerned. I wish you peace. <3

No one is asking you to prove anything but if you bring narratives to this site that attempt to build a historical account of reality from a personal perspective and religious and political intolerance you can’t expect others to just submissively stand by and let minorities with their own agendas take control over the majority. This is what has happened in Russia, China and North Korea and what a fringe group of right wing fanatics tried to do and are still attempting to do in this country. They have no tolerance or respect for the majority and want to push their perspectives on the majority and are still attempting to do so. We now see Russia attempting to do this to Ukraine and China trying to do this to Taiwan. At some point the majority should take a position of punitive measures to stop radical political extremism which show no respect for the will of the people. They believe they are morally superior and therefore have a right to force their will on the majority. They think that they see things more clearly and therefore have a right to determine the outcome of elections despite the fact that most of the population disagrees with them.

In a personal way this can get so bad that one group of people feels they have the right to fabricate made up stories to make others submit to their will. This is something I have personally experienced from radical right wing groups here in Michigan. It is something that has been a reoccurring phenomena in many countries but is most clearly seen in the U.S. by lynching people and burning people at the stake as perceived witches. In Europe in the past it was seen as torturing people… practices of Christianity in the Middle Ages and Victorian period because these groups felt they had a superior moral perspective and shouldn’t allow those with other views to influence society. These people exist widely in society today and they engage in various type of torture to force their feelings of moral superiority over others. They use mental anguish as a means to subdue their foes and can engage in forms of torture dating back to the barbarism of the Middle Ages.

What really sets this time apart is the ghoulish inventiveness that gave rise to a plethora of torture methods. There were many grounds for torture during the Middle Ages — religious fervor and criminal punishment come to mind — but why would a person take the time to invent a device designed to maim?

10 Medieval Torture Devices

https://history.howstuffworks.com/10-medieval-torture-devices.htm
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022 07:23 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/POW0FKCqgM8
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus music/songs<br />http://.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve Hydonus
1Houston

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022 03:59 pm »

It also kind of seems like what you're doing. Yikes.
Report Spam   Logged
1Houston

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022 04:07 pm »

Steve I'm not mistaken to consider you a brother, but sometimes I question why I let your energy bring me down.So much of your views have drowned out the others and for a while I tried to meet you with opposing view points. It was a mistake, I certainly don't feel welcomed here. I'm just curious if this is how you'd spend your energy if we were together in person? I almost feel like you're stuck somewhere, mentally. I think there's some unresolved trauma. I feel for that part of you, but it's not my responsibility to worry about what you hold on to or how you view others- my self included. It's just sad that you don't see it and wonder why so many people leave. I never see you take responsibility for your own behavior. I used to ask you if you were antagonizing on purpose, remember? Best of luck friend, don't let an over virtuous virtual reality destroy what's right in front of you.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: