Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 01:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Understanding

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Understanding  (Read 102 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Mar 22, 2022 11:49 pm »

We see what we see. To laugh at the information I've shared with you is the sign of your indoctrination by a great narrative- something further elaborated within another thread. You are unknowingly being lead into a way of life that you might very well be reborn into- a digital tyranny. I know I've had a past life from another planet that has ended in an untimely manner. I was born right back into this dynamic- a divergence from God. It's not that everyday people are willingly choosing to divert from God. It's that there's a great deception placed before us. It's not that technology is not a gift, there are wonderful miracles that await. It's that those leading the charge are literally killing innocent people and creating their own vision of the future, one that keeps darkness and deception rampant in an advanced technological age. This is not a thing of myth or sci-fi. We are in a great transitioning period. Keep to your spiritual practices- it's okay to feel like you can trust your government and your media. One day that might be a valid assessment. For now, it's simply foolish. But as I've said... We are each following our own script.

I know our souls will meet at the truth. You have a lot of life left ahead of you, whether you do it as Steve or not I can't say. But walking away will allow us to prosper. Here is the final warning- the upcoming cyber attack is a false flag committed by the CIA and allies of globalist leaders in order to crash the dollar and usher in the social credit score- or a refined system of dependency and digital enslavement. Swami Vidyadhishananda has warned us of the two major concepts to be brought about between now and 2029... Digital identification and depopulation. You can expect one more major event that'll make COVID look like a joke and it will be sometime between 2025-2026. Great sages have seen this event and it is most likely man made but will be blamed on climate change.

Here is another truth for you- weather manipulation is real. Only now the CIA is admitting their interest in it publicly- while 10 years ago people that warned us about SAI's were laughed at as a thing of conspiracy. So will that event be due to mans attempts to control the weather? I don't know- it's still too far out and too dark to see. We only know that it will automatically enroll people into the new slave system and there is a high probability it will kill a large percentage of humanity.

There will be no nuclear fallout. The globalist have worked to hard to let a nuclear war ruin their empire. The most likely phase of attack will be digital- they don't know how else to enroll the West into the system. They've already tried with COVID/Vaccine passports- these digital ID's have been war gamed and even archived here under guest88.

Here is the last article I will leave on this account... This article was written March 4th 2022- weeks before the CIA's corporate mockingbird and political West have come out to warn the public of a cyber attack by Russia. If you believe it's all Russia's fault you are really asleep at the wheel.

For your consideration
As I have noted in the past, Vladimir Putin is a long time associate of numerous globalists. His friendship with New World Order ghoul Henry Kissinger started decades ago and they continue to meet for regular lunches as Kissinger acts as an adviser to multiple branches of the Kremlin. Putin has also maintained a steady relationship to the WEF and Russia even joined Klaus Schwab’s Fourth Industrial Revolution Network just last year. The claim the Putin is anti-globalist is a lie, he is deeply involved in the globalist system and always has been.

The globalists are playing BOTH SIDES of the Ukraine conflict. This is reality. It’s very important to understand and accept this fact otherwise you will not be able to grasp the events that happen next.

Putin recently threatened western governments with a reprisal the likes of which they have never seen before if they try to interfere in Ukraine. The problem is that many in the mainstream and alternative media automatically assumed this was a threat of nuclear war. I don’t think this is what Putin was referring to. I have another theory…

The globalists are unlikely to spend the past several decades building up one of the most complex technocratic control grids in history to track and dominate the public only to then annihilate it all in the blink of an eye with nukes. A post-nuke environment would be impossible for them to control.  What is more likely, in my view, is a massive cyber-attack that targets the functionality of the internet itself, and it would have to happen relatively soon.

The amount of economic and business operations tied to the web is staggering. Even if the internet was to go down for a mere two weeks, the repercussions to our markets and to our supply chain would be devastating. By extension, the benefits to the globalists would be immense. They could implement filters and firewalls on any part of the web they don’t like (including the alternative media) and claim that this is to protect the internet from possible sources of viral spread. They could whittle the web down to only a handful of approved corporate and government sites all in the name of protecting the integrity of the net.

Furthermore, such an attack would be a perfect scapegoat for the already crashing economy and rising inflation. At that point, the central banks that are truly responsible for our financial instability could simply say that everything was “about to go back to normal” until (Russia or China) spread the cyber-virus. And, maybe Russia will be involved, but it will not be Putin that gives the order, it will be his globalist partners behind the curtain.

The hype machine surrounding Ukraine is in overdrive right now. It’s a little bizarre to me how much panic and indignance is being drummed up. It’s as if people have forgotten that the US government just spent well over a decade devastating a country like Iraq for no good reason. No one seems to be mentioning the hypocrisy of demanding all out war against Russia when US campaigns in Iraq killed hundreds of thousands of civilians and very few countries batted an eye about it.

Clearly, the controlled media is trying to convince the western people to support direct military confrontation with Russia over a conflict that has nothing to do with us. There are even numerous GOP neo-cons out there (Lindsay Graham, I’m looking at you) campaigning for true conservatives to go along with a war footing. I don’t think it’s gaining much traction, but what has worked as an effective manipulation against conservatives in the past?

The globalists need another Pearl Harbor – A 9/11 attack or something even bigger. They need something that will enrage the American population, specifically conservatives. They need a disaster of epic proportions to lure us into an emotional response and the abandonment of logic. They also need a scapegoat disaster that they can use to lay the blame for the impending economic crisis.

I predict this event will come in the form of a large scale cyber-attack, and the escalation of events suggests to me that they will try to implement such an attack in the near term. Perhaps within the next couple of months and certainly before the year is over.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/a-massive-false-flag-cyber-attack-is-now-imminent/

Eric don’t recall you ever mentioning Putin being a globalist on this site. But the word means little or nothing to me. Although I do think it’s important to you. From a distant perspective I would say our planet is very primitive without even a globalist perspective; who would want to be involved with such primeval creatures still not able to have common understanding? My reactions to other peoples opinions and responses always need some degree of attitude adjustment. What I see as funny may not strike someone else similarly. It is often difficult to assess how others will take something said to them. Perhaps 🤔 that is why i have noticed many spiritual people I have met in life maintain a rather stoic appearance while even telling a joke that others laugh at. There will always be some people who fail to see the humor in it.I doubt that my initial reactions are so much a product of indoctrination but more likely a recognition of how seriously people take themselves. However I can see that if someone sees their views as a serious matter that should be acknowledged.

First of all what I would like to say is that while I am not ‘demanding an all out war against Russia’ in the face of the hypocrisy of what happened when we invaded Iraq.- Although I do think a country should have the right of self determination. When another country denies them that right -especially if it is a larger bully-there will need to be some world monitoring to deny an unprovoked aggression. If you call that ‘globalization’ well thank God for globalization. I would be your globalist if some one attacked you without provocation. Why not think of stellarization? At some point we on earth-will no doubt be answerable to the laws of our local section of the galaxy and the repercussions of our actions on a much larger scale as well. I want you to know i always was wary of Henry Kissenger’s New world order that opened up China to the world economy that you associate with globalization. But then that was part of the Nixon administration and it was quite a dark period in our lives here fighting to stop the spread of communism in south east Asia while simultaneously reaching out to them and negotiating the beginnings of a world economy in China. The powers that be at the time we’re struggling between communism and democracy while many players were dictators made to look like democracies.

Putin is denying that right of self-determination to the Ukrainian people. Furthermore I want to remind you that I was vehemently against the Afghan and Iraq wars at the time they happened and was helped to be removed from town as I was when I was against the tyranny and pathological lies that Trump engaged in during his reign of Kingship.

The epic proportions and the abandonment of logic has already taken place by Putin in his reign of terror. How much more waking up do we need to recognize that egomania is prevalent in many of the worlds leaders? As far as my ‘sleeping at the wheel’ goes it is my notion that we are all in somewhat of a somnambulism. The question is how to deal with it? Do we stand by while war crimes are taking place? No scapegoat disaster is needed as you say. It has already happened. How can you not be sensitive to the plight of the Ukrainian people?

You use terms ascribed to a shadowy group of people calling the shots from behind the scenes like ‘globalists’. In fact it was most likely Putin’s ego that caused this mess. It is he who maintains absolute iron grip control in Russia today and all others that do not cower to his orders end up in prison indefinitely or are poisoned.

To some degree we need the United Nations, EU, and NATO to stop the rise of maniacal ambitions of egoitis in people who take control of the lives of others and see themselves as the guardians of their own outlandish ambitions. They see their vision of the future as being infallible.

Some how I get the feeling that you think you have me figured out in the comments you have made over the last few weeks and the course you have taken in regards to our friendship and your outlook of our site. I have not ever regarded it as static in nature but a dynamic interplay of energies bringing a larger understanding.

I see you taking rather dramatic steps in our relationship which is openly exposed to the public. Sometimes I think just a little distance and space in relationships is needed to get a perspective on the situation. It doesn’t necessitate a finality but rather inner insights and patience to find the right response to given situations.
« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2022 03:15 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: