Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 06:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

1Houston

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Houston  (Read 1037 times)
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: Apr 23, 2022 08:39 pm »

Eric, to my knowledge there has really been no hard evidence of fraudulent activities in the latest presidential elections. I believe that Trump did the right thing in calling a potential fraud and starting a detailed investigation. In these issues, transparency must be requested. In the end though, even the same supreme court judges elected by Trump decided that there was no evidence of fraud.

Now, you can say that there has been a plot, a scheme, and so on, but if it is so, it has been so cunningly executed that, in my opinion, the democrats deserved their victory.

A similar thing happened during the 1st impeachment. Trump was charged to have won the elections with the help of the Russian government, but no hard evidence was found. Even though some sources are sure that Putin actually helped, that's not proven, so Trump's election was totally legitimate (maybe what happened is that there was interference but without any knowledge or consensus by Trump).
In that case, the dogged insistence of the democrats was out of place. If they have been outsmarted, they should have called it a day and gone on without much fuss.

Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: Apr 27, 2022 07:12 pm »

I prayed for all of us, including Joy, last night. It was a nice meditation. I am noticing meditation has an effect on my immediate environment. Not just inside...
And with that... I wish you all well!  Smiley Let's have a great day.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: