Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 12:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

1Houston

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Houston  (Read 1036 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Mar 22, 2022 05:38 am »

Welcome Eric I have responded to your first post for now. Thanks

Steve,

It's Eric. I am not happy with you- but our virtual friendship is over 10 years old. And I realize there's something to learn in our separation. I came back to highlight important things to you. Then I will most likely leave again. We each our following our script. And although we choose a different path, we will both arrive at the truth. I am feeling urged to share this important information with you. This could be to satisfy my own ego, I am not above it. But it is to help others too, because there is so much I find disagreeable with what you share. It isn't your spirituality, that's what keeps us together. It's your indoctrination by corporate and political liars. You, who would so openly criticize the corporate institutions of our society- continue to cite your sources from the very entities you would rather denounce. This is not an argument, and you of course are welcome to pose your rebuttal. There are moments you have chosen not to hear me, wishes I've had disrespected and yet you will most likely place these observations solely back on me- as if I am the only reason I see it this way. If you do, that's fine. But I will share here shortly and I do so with the intention of breaking the spell placed before you. The thing is, maybe it's not my place. So I have one final effort now. Here we go.

Wishing you well.

Cheers Love you Brother nothing has changed in that sense - that I have a spiritual love for you- and have been praying for your happiness! I know you invited me to another site to spend time with you and Kim but since Kim does not want to come here I presently feel no urge to go there. I feel we still have much in common friend. Your political views are so extremely different I can not even imagine coming to terms with them. But I do not choose to discuss our differences but rather our similarities unless you feel the need to talk about our differences. Regardless of those differences I always felt we would be together again. I suppose a lot depends on the conversations you choose here. Let us always remember our spiritual aspirations and I appreciate so much what you have added to this site to make it what it is today!

In friendship and love

Jitendra

« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2022 05:53 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2022 07:29 pm »

It is obvious that talking with you about some subjects is not helpful, you  continue believing what the headlines in your head say. That is that Biden is an illegal President as you have stated above. The people of America have made their vote and the electoral college certified it. How can I possibly engage in a conversation with a person who is for the overthrow of democracy and the choice of the people? Not in conversations that involve the facts of what has happened in the last election. The only thing that was illegal about the Biden election was the attempted insurrection and over throw of the government by some extremists who thought they knew what was best for those who had already decided.

If you do not care to continue in our spiritual dialogue I cannot control that. You will make your own choices. I find conversations with those of different political views a helpful way of understanding life and the many views and approaches that people have toward life. If you see it as just a means of ‘waking me up’ it shows that you feel you are awakened and have a duty to awaken me. I see it quite different. I do not have that duty towards anyone. I have the challenge of awakening myself and leave it to God to awaken others. My hope is that you will stay around friend but I have no control over your actions and choices and I am not in judgement of them. Even the primary concern I have with this conversation- the overthrow of democracy by claiming election fraud - is a matter I do not seek to change you on. But it has been a dangerous journey some have taken-to overthrow our government and- to put in a tyrant.

You are going through a very difficult time now Eric; it is a confrontation with the views of others that will last for sometime ahead. Pluto is transiting in opposition to your natal Sun which I intended to spend sometime explaining. It will bring a transformation in your view and perception of relationships and insights into unconscious thoughts and views that have shaped your opinions of the world and others in it who are close to you. It is very fateful and part of the karmic ‘script’ you have chosen for this lifetime. I leave you with these last words of kindness- should you decide to leave - we have shared much I am grateful. Cheers. I will always pray for your happiness and our mutual understanding and awakening..
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2022 01:21 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2022 12:14 am »

We have enemies within- Joe Biden is an illegal president,

He then added: “President Trump asked me to rescind the 2020 elections, immediately remove Joe Biden from the White House, immediately put President Trump back in the White House, and hold a new special election for the presidency.”

“As a lawyer, I’ve repeatedly advised President Trump that 6 January was the final election contest verdict and neither the US constitution nor the US Code [the laws of the United States] permit what President Trump asks. Period.”

Brooks also said “I took a sworn oath to defend and protect the US constitution”, an oath he said he would “break … for no man”.

https://www.aol.com/trump-pulls-endorsement-mo-brooks-133839152.html
« Last Edit: Mar 24, 2022 12:25 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Mar 25, 2022 12:37 pm »

I have responded to you here about your false claims that Biden has not been elected by the people of the United States which is a false and dangerous claim echoed by a fringe group of insurrectionists and was the cause of the riots and attempted overthrow of the United Sates government. I also think some of your claims about an internet attack that will occur has already happened on multiple occasions. It is a reoccurring theme of dictatorial governments and will continue to occur as long as we let repressive governments dictate foreign policy across the globe with their globalist agendas and aggression towards other nationalities and cultures. Your claim of my ‘blind support of Zelensky’ is a call for nations to have free elections and self determination without the threat of invasion and incorporation of other countries.  Having a global agenda to indoctrinate, brainwash, imprison and poison dissent as well as make slave labor out of people who have differing opinions is a no starter for world peace and understanding. I am not here to claim Putin is or is not a globalist. I am quite certain he is an aggressor and war criminal. That is enough of a hideous crime to make an effort to stop him in his attempts of conquest regardless if he is a globalist, nationalist or monkey man. I believe the war in Ukraine has everything to do with us. Because it is never enough to just take one country by force as we have seen happen with other countries with Putin’s warlord mentality. It is better to nip power hungry people in the bud and this behavior has been going on since he came to power in the early 22nd century… never leaving that position while crushing all his rivals.

This is evidence of internet hacking even in todays headlines;

Feds Allege Destructive Russian Hackers Targeted US Refineries
The Justice Department unsealed indictments against four alleged Russian hackers said to have targeted US energy infrastructure for nearly a decade.

Your ‘wake up call’ should be included for radical agents of civil society trying to subvert and overthrow the people in an effort to undermine democracy and free elections.

So how could I not see cyber attacks as an ongoing danger to the future?

Depopulation must be a willing plan and action of all people concerned with the ecological, sociological and economical conditions that have come as a result of overpopulation. It is also a result of outdated and no longer applicable religious views that have caused the population of the world to rise like a rat mentality increasing and multiplying. When this mindset is replaced with a stewardship view from religion there will be a more rational perspective in population management across the globe.

Your assertion that it is ok to trust my government and the media is not, and never has been a tenet of my views. Had it been so I would have trusted the false claims of Trump loyalists that ecological devastation is a result of a Chinese hoax. I would have trusted our government when we were fighting a war in Viet Nam to allegedly stop the spread of communism. I did not. I did not agree to the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. None of these things did I view as helpful. So your response to me is not applicable to me. It is just as wise not to trust people who have violent personalities who use extortion to make a case for their political extremism and suppress varying views.

I see no one claiming it is all Russia’s fault but I do see another ‘would be emporer’ trying to gobble up and destroy the cultural and free political views of other nationalities. This type of aggression should be checked and we have a responsibility as a free loving people to influence others to respect the views of others and their right to self determination. What I often see happening is a group of religious zealots in most, if not all countries of the world, attempting to control the thoughts and views of others by claiming their religion is THE religion for their country. This is a view of many radical media outlets here in the states as well. You may feel differently but to me this an expression and form of bigotry. If you have a preference to listen to or support a certain broadcast or internet provider…. You have that freedom. You also have the freedom to quote from them here at the portal. However, if you expect that I will stand by and let you say things I consider untrue so that others think your views are the views of this site you are mistaken. I have let you express your opinions here freely and you can share them here. If you take my views personally when I am sharing about the inaccuracies of the facts you present, it  is something that I can not control. You and I are responsible for our responses and our reactions. In the process we both have the possibility of a positive outcome. Because we can compare views we have sharing different sources while learning from contrasting view points.
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2022 10:30 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Mar 26, 2022 10:14 am »

Eric you are a rugged individualist. Everything in the world is interconnected today. People need one another.  For instance; It helps to meditate with others and until you spend time doing so you will never experience the outcome over the years. What I have found is that often together we have mutual and similar spiritual lessons and experiences.

There are many ideas you have here that are true and some that do not ring of truth. You may find the same to be true of me. It is ok to have differences especially when people have so much in common!
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2022 05:10 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2022 02:13 pm »

You are unknowingly being lead into a way of life that you might very well be reborn into- a digital tyranny. I know I've had a past life from another planet that has ended in an untimely manner. I was born right back into this dynamic- a divergence from God.

I know our souls will meet at the truth. You have a lot of life left ahead of you, whether you do it as Steve or not I can't say. But walking away will allow us to prosper. Here is the final warning- the upcoming cyber attack is a false flag committed by the CIA and allies of globalist leaders in order to crash the dollar and usher in the social credit score- or a refined system of dependency and digital enslavement. Swami Vidyadhishananda has warned us of the two major concepts to be brought about between now and 2029... Digital identification and depopulation. You can expect one more major event that'll make COVID look like a joke and it will be sometime between 2025-2026. Great sages have seen this event and it is most likely man made but will be blamed on climate change.

Here is another truth for you- weather manipulation is real. Only now the CIA is admitting their interest in it publicly- while 10 years ago people that warned us about SAI's were laughed at as a thing of conspiracy. So will that event be due to mans attempts to control the weather? I don't know- it's still too far out and too dark to see. We only know that it will automatically enroll people into the new slave system and there is a high probability it will kill a large percentage of humanity.

There will be no nuclear fallout. The globalist have worked to hard to let a nuclear war ruin their empire. The most likely phase of attack will be digital- they don't know how else to enroll the West into the system. They've already tried with COVID/Vaccine passports- these digital ID's have been war gamed and even archived here under guest88.

Here is the last article I will leave on this account... This article was written March 4th 2022- weeks before the CIA's corporate mockingbird and political West have come out to warn the public of a cyber attack by Russia. If you believe it's all Russia's fault you are really asleep at the wheel.

For your consideration
As I have noted in the past, Vladimir Putin is a long time associate of numerous globalists.

The globalists are playing BOTH SIDES of the Ukraine conflict. This is reality.

Putin recently threatened western governments with a reprisal the likes of which they have never seen before if they try to interfere in Ukraine. The problem is that many in the mainstream and alternative media automatically assumed this was a threat of nuclear war. I don’t think this is what Putin was referring to. I have another theory…

The globalists are unlikely to spend the past several decades building up one of the most complex technocratic control grids in history to track and dominate the public only to then annihilate it all in the blink of an eye with nukes. A post-nuke environment would be impossible for them to control.  What is more likely, in my view, is a massive cyber-attack that targets the functionality of the internet itself, and it would have to happen relatively soon.

The hype machine surrounding Ukraine is in overdrive right now. It’s a little bizarre to me how much panic and indignance is being drummed up. It’s as if people have forgotten that the US government just spent well over a decade devastating a country like Iraq for no good reason. No one seems to be mentioning the hypocrisy of demanding all out war against Russia when US campaigns in Iraq killed hundreds of thousands of civilians and very few countries batted an eye about it.

Clearly, the controlled media is trying to convince the western people to support direct military confrontation with Russia over a conflict that has nothing to do with us. There are even numerous GOP neo-cons out there (Lindsay Graham, I’m looking at you) campaigning for true conservatives to go along with a war footing. I don’t think it’s gaining much traction, but what has worked as an effective manipulation against conservatives in the past?

The globalists need another Pearl Harbor – A 9/11 attack or something even bigger.

‘The media is trying to convince the people to support direct military conflict’. I have not seen that at all. In fact the media keeps telling us that Joe Biden does not want the United States to get involved in direct conflict. Which is the opposite of what you have just said. And we have not gotten involved in direct military conflict. Are you filtering the media’s coverage thru your own beliefs and attitudes ?  ‘A conflict that has nothing to do with us’ hmmm. Only a conflict that has nothing to do with people who have no compassion or empathy for a country that’s being mowed down by a tyrannical psychopath. What makes you think ‘I may be unknowingly led into another life of digital tyranny?’ In fact there is another possible future. You may be born into a life in a country where your people are mowed down by a psychopathic ego maniac who could care less about globalization. All Putin cares about is his own nationalistic pride. What makes you so sure the ‘globalists’ will control the outcome of our earth? Perhaps 🤔 the destiny of our planet may be controlled by mother earth herself regardless of the views and ambitions of  people who live here, or rather in spite of them.

Lastly and most disturbing 😳 is your total denial and betrayal of democracy and free elections as you stated above, “Joe Biden is an illegal president.” Which shows a total disregard for the principles this nation stands for and supports the biggest conspiracy of all by similar right wing treasonists. Which is to disregard the will of the people and force the majority to be led by a tyrannical pathological  liar.
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2022 03:32 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Apr 22, 2022 06:56 am »

Always happy to see you around and still hope we find someway to eventually meet, but somehow I think our friendship and relationship and how it unfolds is part of a divine plan between us and for us and that it may be better to let it unfold naturally on its own with out our instigation. In fact there is a divine plan for us all, albeit vaguely known and sought by most.
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2022 08:19 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Apr 23, 2022 10:18 am »

If I may express my opinion as a third party, I believe you guys are both too extreme in your views. As an external observer it would seem to me that there is some truth in both versions but the divisiveness recently observed in America is waaay too stretched out.

Some of the ideas supported by the democrats are not acceptable. The continuous denial of the separation of sexes, the denial of America's history, that's perceived as a weakness by external powers like China and Russia. That's suicide. The woke movement, that's dystopic. Too many things have been going on a deranged path.

On the other side, the stubbornness with which Trump insisted on a fraudulent election, even when judges he himself elected did not support his thesis, has been evident. Trump was also an admirer of Putin, who is most probably a demonic being similar to his predecessor, Stalin. A more modern and sophisticated version, of course.

I hope you guys can reach some degree of reconciliation. I personally believe that both of you are a little too extreme in your views. You should step aside from your personal views and try to analyze them from the causal dimension. I strive to do that all the time, although admittedly not always with success.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Apr 23, 2022 03:39 pm »

There is plenty of room for all views here and no one is being censored in their views.  The idea is that exchanging views is the best way to learn and grow. So in that light I invite mccoy to tell us more about where we may find more on Brother Anandamoy’s ideas or experiences from the causal realm. There is a section here under the second large heading from SRF monastics under ‘child boards’ where it would be nice to include. 

At this time, my response about your (mccoy)  view that Eric and I have extreme views that may be different then yours mccoy is that many times in history people have felt that others have had extreme views…. Italy included! They have not always had an amicable ending. As you know I was barred from ‘Yoganandandaji.org’ without explanation. I do not ever recall doing that here at the portal, although others have wanted to censor the views of those who differed from them. It has been a regular occurrence of dictatorial and headstrong egomaniacs to censor, eliminate, torture, poison and imprison people with so called extreme views through history. If it wasn’t so there would be no story of Jesus. So I do not feel in bad company. And I appreciate mccoy‘s, Kelly’s, Eric’s recent views and many other views presented here over the years. In many cases I have felt enriched by the views of others including the views that Eric has presented over the years. In other cases I have felt that it may not be the views themselves that are the spiritual issues we are attempting to understand, but rather the way we handle them, respond or ignore them and what we can learn from them.

If I may express my opinion as a third party, I believe you guys are both too extreme in your views. As an external observer it would seem to me that there is some truth in both versions but the divisiveness recently observed in America is waaay too stretched out.

I hope you guys can reach some degree of reconciliation. I personally believe that both of you are a little too extreme in your views. You should step aside from your personal views and try to analyze them from the causal dimension. I strive to do that all the time, although admittedly not always with success.
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2022 04:09 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #9 on: Apr 23, 2022 04:16 pm »

It's only extreme because if you think about it, a stolen election should have everyone up in arms. But it doesn't. Many of us are now forced to be content with the utter rape and destruction of our nation but in truth we are finding communities to thrive in despite the evils happening around us. I can say, casually, the election was indeed stolen.
 Smiley Oh yes, things are just getting started here.
Control of information is the key- just keep your eyes out for people demanding the need to control information. The new age is being built without regard to sovereignties. We direly need to support parallel economies and create a digital bill of rights. Fortunately, we're doing just that.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Apr 23, 2022 04:28 pm »

It's only extreme because if you think about it, a stolen election should have everyone up in arms. But it doesn't. Many of us are now forced to be content with the utter rape and destruction of our nation but in truth we are finding communities to thrive in despite the evils happening around us. I can say, casually, the election was indeed stolen.
 Smiley Oh yes, things are just getting started here.
Control of information is the key- just keep your eyes out for people demanding the need to control information. The new age is being built without regard to sovereignties. We direly need to support parallel economies and create a digital bill of rights. Fortunately, we're doing just that.

You offer no intelligent or convincing evidence of a stolen election and never have Eric. It is only wishful thinking on your part and it is a major violation of democracy in the United States …treasonous to the core.
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2022 04:29 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #11 on: Apr 23, 2022 05:14 pm »

Nothing "wishful" about rape and destruction.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Apr 23, 2022 05:19 pm »

Nothing "wishful" about rape and destruction.

Rape is quite different than the over throw of our government by false election results and then instigating an insurrection. Destruction is what will happen if you and others keeping perpetuating the big lie about a stolen election.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #13 on: Apr 23, 2022 06:30 pm »

Rape is forcing yourself upon someone whether they want it or not. Let's think of the ways that's happened here and around the world... Metaphorically speaking.  Roll Eyes
Destruction is here. When you realize it, it'll be too late. Fortunately, as I've said, we're building communities that counter the big lie the West and the World perpetuate every day. I am at peace knowing this.

You can find nonviolent communities- online or in person We aren't perfect but that doesn't mean we are defeated.
The portal can be such a haven. I wish you luck in your endeavor.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Apr 23, 2022 06:50 pm »

Rape is forcing yourself upon someone whether they want it or not. Let's think of the ways that's happened here and around the world... Metaphorically speaking.  Roll Eyes
Destruction is here. When you realize it, it'll be too late. Fortunately, as I've said, we're building communities that counter the big lie the West and the World perpetuate every day. I am at peace knowing this.

You can find nonviolent communities- online or in person We aren't perfect but that doesn't mean we are defeated.
The portal can be such a haven. I wish you luck in your endeavor.

Using your definition the forceful overthrow of democracy by a tyrant would fit well. If the shoe fits one can wear it easily. Trump and Putin have done this. Putin by the forced annexation of another countries territory and the forced internment and exportation of Ukrainian citizens in Russia. Trump and his followers by the forced overthrow of a freely and legitimately elected president in the United States and the forced imposition of his attempted presidency …which even most his following can no longer recognize.
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2022 07:13 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: