Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 10:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Northern Hemisphere/Southern Hemisphere in Astrology

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Northern Hemisphere/Southern Hemisphere in Astrology  (Read 73 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Dec 09, 2021 05:30 pm »

I have always wondered about someone being born as an Aries person in the northern hemisphere, being born in spring would actually be born at the beginning of autumn or more like a Libra connotation in the Southern Hemisphere. This article attempts to address the issue. One of the first I have found in a life time of astrological research. I don't know 🤷‍♂️ if you have met people from the Southern Hemisphere. I have from for instance Amma's retreats. So it brings up a very important issue in astrology. This article attempts to address the issue… if the question ever occurred to you... what would an Aries be like born in the Southern Hemisphere?

A hypothesis that arises naturally at this point is the difference there might be in people of the same sun sign in both hemispheres: for example, an Arian from the northern hemisphere who is born during spring would be different from an Arian born in the southern hemisphere where autumn occurs, but, what would that difference be? The hypothesis that I suggest is that people from the northern hemisphere would be more "Sun oriented", and those born in the southern hemisphere would be more "Earth oriented", which means that in the South the opposite sign would be more evident, without denying the sun sign.

Sharing this hypothesis with my advanced students, we were analyzing closely Pisceans born in the southern hemisphere, who all presented -alongside typical Piscean traits- very evident Virginian traits: order, earth skills, rationality. We immediately recall a first-level Piscean student who did not, who had only typical Piscean traits: confusion, chaos, job vagueness, etc. We got somehow frustrated with this exception to the rule, but then we remembered excitedly that this person was born in Colombia, and even though Colombia is in South America, it belongs to the Northern Hemisphere! Off course this is just one example, but it surely motivates me to keep on investigating about this hypothesis. By finding confirmation at every step, I want to encourage the astrological community to join this research, or to propose another hypothesis.

And finally, a few days ago, as I was doubting whether to add this hypothesis and these observations to the initial article that I was reviewing, a patient comes at the same moment to my consulting office, recently divorced, with the Sun, Moon, Saturn, Pluto and Venus in Scorpio whose main suffering was, not her emotional breakup, but, in her own words, her pain due to an excessive attachment to the physical house that she had to abandon... (Taurus!) I have always thought that the main message of any synchronicity is confirmation.

https://www.astro.com/astrology/in_mqseasons_e.htm

Afterthought;

Many new insights have come to me via astrology and music… and some helpful experiences in meditation this last summer. This article I have presented here above about the southern and northern hemispheres and astrology… and having Art (Fisherking1111) come back with his interest in Vedic astrology, Kelly’s expanding interest in astrology to add to her psychic talents/interests are now examples. Meeting people who live around the world and being exposed to their cultural insights has also changed my life completely since being an adolescent. My exposure to Amma’s retreats and being at Paramahansa Yogananda’s events has made me into a totally different person from what I was as a teenager.
« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2021 06:15 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: