Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 01:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The show must go on....

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The show must go on....  (Read 296 times)
kellymkg
Global Moderator

« on: May 24, 2022 05:29 am »

Pluto is in retrograde, and will soon come back again for the second time to the US natal Pluto at 27 degrees, in the 2nd house of primarily finances. Opposed 8th house of DEATH and transformations (other people's money) in this case, I believe, the debt that China and Japan have been financing of the US for many years. I just do not sense a good outcome if you want things to continue on the most poisonous trajectory we have been on for say, the last 100 years or more. It is not sustainable, but I guess, that also means, many deaths and much extreme hardship. I'm certain this will include, surveillance beyond most people's wildest dreams. Many of us have been part of this for a long time. Dark projects and experiments on those most vulnerable in society, those who have NO voice. I am speaking from a most subjective place. I do not like to post on this medium. I haven't spoke about these things in a very long time online, because I truly believe it will soon be revealed.
ANYONE who believes the current narrative is suffering greatly from mass formation psychosis. I can't participate with you. I try, but it is too painful. They are so clever and know far more about the human mind than any of us. Divide and Conquer is the easiest, yet most overlooked, trick in the book.
Still can't figure out how to post a picture from my phone, so I fired up the laptop tonight and still can't figure it out. I would like to post the US chart along with transits and some other pictures. The brain gets used to things being so easy and when presented with a new or unfamiliar task it is suddenly lost in space. I remember my childhood phone number but can't figure out how to post a picture, go figure!! Thanks COVID and Klaus Shaub neat fun man you are.....
The great reset isn't so great, but I must remind myself, I am here for only a tiny roll in life and I have been here before and I will certainly return. I must be true to my soul's calling....
Report Spam   Logged
kellymkg
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022 05:32 am »

Report Spam   Logged
kellymkg
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022 05:32 am »

Grin
OMG I actually did it.....how??
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022 07:52 am »

Grin
OMG I actually did it.....how??

Yea you really have come out of your shell here for us. Thanks! It may be that Eric will post on this thread. He is much more fluent on posting photos then I. However I will give it a shot here.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022 07:57 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022 08:30 am »

Kelly; this is one way of doing it and perhaps 🤔 the easiest. I put in the information for the ‘Sibley’ chart of the United States of America…. Which is the one you are referring to at; Astro.com then I copied the link which you can do at that site. I put the link here where it can be opened. It is the easiest and best way because you can always open the link for as long as you have the chart in your ‘saved’ charts at Astro.com and you can periodically change the transits. If you or anyone else here follows the process I just described and has any problems doing it; Ask me and tell me where you come to a dead end and I will get you past it to where I am and what you see by pressing the link below;

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?showgif&lang=e&gif=astro_24gw_united_states_chart__sibley__2022524.19566.148951.png&res=100

Pluto is in retrograde, and will soon come back again for the second time to the US natal Pluto at 27 degrees, in the 2nd house of primarily finances. Opposed 8th house of DEATH and transformations (other people's money) in this case, I believe, the debt that China and Japan have been financing of the US for many years. I just do not sense a good outcome if you want things to continue on the most poisonous trajectory we have been on for say, the last 100 years or more. It is not sustainable, but I guess, that also means, many deaths and much extreme hardship. I'm certain this will include, surveillance beyond most people's wildest dreams. Many of us have been part of this for a long time. Dark projects and experiments on those most vulnerable in society, those who have NO voice. I am speaking from a most subjective place. I do not like to post on this medium. I haven't spoke about these things in a very long time online, because I truly believe it will soon be revealed.
ANYONE who believes the current narrative is suffering greatly from mass formation psychosis. I can't participate with you. I try, but it is too painful. They are so clever and know far more about the human mind than any of us. Divide and Conquer is the easiest, yet most overlooked, trick in the book.
Still can't figure out how to post a picture from my phone, so I fired up the laptop tonight and still can't figure it out. I would like to post the US chart along with transits and some other pictures. The brain gets used to things being so easy and when presented with a new or unfamiliar task it is suddenly lost in space. I remember my childhood phone number but can't figure out how to post a picture, go figure!! Thanks COVID and Klaus Shaub neat fun man you are.....
The great reset isn't so great, but I must remind myself, I am here for only a tiny roll in life and I have been here before and I will certainly return. I must be true to my soul's calling....

Kelly and to anyone else concerned….We appreciate your voice and I have attempted to make it easier for you here. I would like to also take this opportunity to say I have never gotten a cent from this site from anyone since I created it with the support of friends like you. I have actually spent my money to keep it going. With that in mind it is difficult and would challenge my recourses severely to make this site easier to post photos and keep them. Recently any questions that I even have to improve it are charged to my credit card.

If Eric or mccoy have a different way of posting this chart, and are reading this thread perhaps they will also offer their  expertise.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022 09:18 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022 11:54 am »

I appreciate your post Kelly...

I just read this from another forum member elsewhere,

For me it is like entering an artificial surfing pool and someone hitching the 'strength of waves' control up several notches again. I felt a sort of 'closing in' sort of pressure for the second half of the year into early 2023.

More generally there is the push for the population to release their grasps on the idea of money, holding onto it as a form of security, as a way to allow themselves to see there are different options available for themselves if they are able to 'pay for' and thereby choose the experience. I feel collectively we are on the cusp of releasing all that, some into discovering the magic of manifestation through releasing limiting beliefs and making use of our imagination, and some into giving their power away even more by believing that without money they are at the whim of those setting the rules.

As part of the wave a new virus is basically par for the course. But I see it through a glass panel, as in it won't be affect me anymore than me being able to observe its effect on those who agree to play with it.

Personally for me it is a challenging time to remain calm and having my heart open as I prepare to make big life changes. Sort of like reminding myself that I am actually walking on flat land even though the visual illusion is that I am walking across a narrow and winding plank through stormy waters and a potential huge fall. Choose and focus.

Curious about what others intuit at this time too!
~CandyChan on GTC forum
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/discussion-for-group-daily-dream-log-t1616-s420.html#p16983

I've also read of a financial collapse- to me that collapse is already happening not something that will happen. But I don't feel so concerned as others- But to validate your intuition Kelly- others on the forum I just shared feel these "winds of change" actively in their awareness. For them it's one that has potential- you can make lemonade out of lemons. Choose the course. We are here to help each other stay anchored in Love and recognize the opportunity for the times we find ourselves in.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2022 04:35 am »

Hope this helps:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2022 04:47 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
kellymkg
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022 03:15 am »