Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Eric's Natal Chart

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Eric's Natal Chart  (Read 3342 times)
guest88
« Reply #30 on: Apr 18, 2020 09:21 pm »

wow thanks steve, this explains a lot. i feel like i have gone through these trials in work and relationships. can't say for certain whether or not i've overcome anything but definitely i am not stressed out about what people think of me in my career anymore... there's been an opening up to accepting my own actions in the work place and a certain comfort with the situation- specifically, whether others don't agree with me as a person or whether i might lose my job, the stress isn't as strong. i guess this is a success, and the rest of the noise has subsided. =) i am grateful because i feel like lord rama mantra taught to us by swami has really helped me in this area. i think i might also have made foolish decisions in my communications reaching out to the hansavedas fellowship. already they've seen parts of me that struggles with ego and poor habit, at one point i thought i was doomed to self exiling actions. this is the power of self-centered drama. now i keep quiet and hope to receive the continued benefits of studying from a himalayan monk. i feel forgiveness, blessing and wonder. in the end the practice is placing faith in god, and whether my time is up with the fellowship- career or friendships, all is as he wills it. often when one door shuts another opens for me. if i keep my heart steady or take time in stillness i can see the opportunities and the continued relationship with god(wherever i am, whoever i am with). you've been a great friend to me, thank you again.

i think the peace comes from feeling you are being true to your self and your ideal. if you are striving to maintain right action and integrity, you needn't worry about the rest. when there is doubt it might be a good time to reassess if you are in line with this. often acceptance for the times we've steered off course follows and faith is securely anchored.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: