Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 09:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Group Meditation

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 31
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Group Meditation  (Read 260 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 26, 2021 04:34 pm »

Here is the most recent experience shared by Kim, a active member in Sunday group meditation:
Meditation September 24, 2018

The theme of this meditation is not a new one. It seems our job continues to be to send loving healing light to help uplift our world and it's inhabitants.

Set my intention to send healing to my son and husband, then to attend to what ever lesson spirit had planned for me.

Monjoronson came in right away. I felt myself falling into alpha very quickly. Nebadonia was waiting at the bridge. Monjoronson waited very patiently while Nebadonia and I touched foreheads. This is a common greeting form between us, feelings of being deeply loved spread throughout my body. We talked for a few minutes then I crossed the bridge to continue with the meditation.

First sent healing to my ailing family members. As I thought of others around the world who needed healing, we found ourselves in the great wide meadow from the previous group meditation. Babaji was there. He spoke to me for a few minutes. I don't remember exactly what he said, but it had to do with the dream I had about holding the egg and it turned into a baby chick. He reminded me my gift/ability/purpose, was life. I thought about this reviewing the dream.

Then Monjoronson and I left. I can't remember if Babaji went with us, but I felt his compassion and presence encompassed us. We arrived at the hospital room of Shane's father-n-law. He was outside of his body watching. A ways off in one direction he saw his departed wife, she waved to us. In the other direction was Melody, Shane, and their sons(?), It was like he was trying to decide which way to go. Myself, Monjoronson, and a few other celestials surrounded him sending loving healing light. I spoke to him the whole time, can't recall what was said. I do remember telling him it was ok for him to heal, that he could come back from this. I wished he could feel in real time the loving healing being directed to him. We stayed for awhile then moved on.

I thought of the last group meditation and of George asking Sandy and I to look further with a broader perspective. Sandy appeared smiling. We hugged giggling. I could see two versions of how this was going to progress. Sandy and I separating off going to have fun, we became children versions of ourselves. Or the meditation could continue in the direction it had been going, with us as adults joining in a global healing. I hadn't intended this to be a group meditation, but everyone from our group showed up. All were ready and eager to be a part of the meditation. I remember seeing Eric and his friend Steve talking to each other.

Many many others joined us, a mix of celestials and humans. We formed a wide circle around the circumference of the Earth. In unison we began toning and directing a stream of healing light to the surface.

While doing this I thought about all the people in my life I hadn't been able to spend time with because of COVID. As the others continued with the healing, Monjoronson and I left, visiting each of the people I'd been thinking about. We visited numerous friends and loved ones, most living, some deceased. I hugged everyone in an embrace of loving healing light. My own feelings soared, like I was in a bubble of love. I could feel the pressure of it around me.

After a time, we'd gone several miles above the surface of the planet, several celestials joined us. The world appeared as a slowly revolving globe, While marveling at this I saw inky, billowing black massess(?) in certain areas on the surface. I turned to Monjoronson questioning with my eyes. He just smiled and nodded in silent response. Going down to investigate, a skinny hand(the inky cloud swirling around it) shot out of the mass. Surprised, I turned to Monjoronson, again. I blinked, took a deep breath, reached for the hand and pulled. A small raggedy child emerged, It was so small, dirty, and downcast. Immediately concerned, I hugged the little boy. Myself and the celestials began sending as much love into him as was possible. In doing so, realization hit me. This was a tyrant, warlord, dictator(what ever their title), of that area. He was at the center of that blackness, creating pain and fear to everyone around him.

We rose back up, went to another black cluster and another, repeating our actions. Each time pulling out a small child and several babies. It really hit home that every tyrant began as an innocent. Their mistreatment began at a very young age, some at the day of their birth. These men who had grown up spreading so much, … evil, had been created over the course of their lives to become monsters, invariably creating monsters in their wake.

I understood this was what the celestials did all the time. It's time we humans began to see how our words and actions, either directly, or by turning a blind eye to the plight of others, created these people. And it is just as important to send loving healing light to them to hopefully interrupt the devastating cycle.

Our task completed, I spent several minutes internalizing the message, and then basking in the all encompassing feeling of love and contentment I was experiencing. A couple of songs popped in and out, but I can't remember them.

This meditation last two hours. I held a heart shaped black obsidian and pink gneiss.

Kim
http://www.board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29519&start=500
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2023 02:03 am »

Going into group meditation 8PM central, feel free to join.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: