Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 01:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The 'post any photo' discussions thread

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The 'post any photo' discussions thread  (Read 389 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 19, 2021 03:41 am »

Love this image.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2021 06:32 pm »

I could easily tire responding to one person’s different views and another persons constant criticism. However we have a common bond here. Eric I no longer post on your ‘Dream Journal’ nor comment about your chart any longer. I respect your wishes. But when people make slanderous and vulgar remarks to and about others I have a problem with that. So as a result you see I am commenting on this thread for now.

It is a difficult situation for everyone when others want to create rules of behavior for everyone around them. In my home musicians come together all wanting to exercise their freedoms in what I call home as well as here at the portal and even in phone conversations. They also want to create rules for being in my home as well as here at the portal.

We all have an interest in practicing meditation, and/or psychic and spiritual disciplines here at the portal. People who lose that interest and it diminishes… they leave … let them be.  No one said this life would be easy. But the life of excepting the Masters and gurus discipline is much more helpful and blissful then going back to the world with its harsh punishments and lessons.

It is very challenging dealing with the ignorance of others and even more challenging understanding our own.

Thanks Steve for the comment- and for the one you posted above what I've quoted.

I'll still leave the discussions thread separately and talk about photo's here should I ever feel inclined to expand on something. I wouldn't want to intentionally be disrespectful if there's a chance cooler heads prevail.

I do want to thank you for your constant meditation practices. Although I've never met you, through out the years I've known you- I do know you are practicing daily and it is an inspiration. You're right- there's a lot of hard knocks happening, especially in my life. I got some things I'd like to try and correct and I am encouraged to increase my regimen for meditation and minimizing my mutations- reverting back within and feeling a sense of, purity for being.

I love this photo above because it shows the stark contrast not just in personality types but even in the bodies that house them.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2021 01:17 am »

Yea God has made some unique people. I really appreciate people who have found the expression God has meant for them!  I often pray ‘ God show me the path you meant for me. So I don’t screw it up with my own meanderings.’
« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2021 01:20 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2021 04:14 am »

It's strange, my mind went to this photo tonight as I thought about SI very randomly.
Even more peculiar is that I remember her smiling for some reason, even though- that is clearly not the case.

Still, I am rather fond of this photo.

It is very difficult to endure personalities- especially on a forum because everything is so one-dimensional. We think we got people figured, but we are far from experiencing the reality of who we are- even if we've lingered at this portal for years.

SI, I am sorry if I've offended you. I will not change my decisions, but I do apologize for butting heads. I don't think it'll be the last time we butt heads either... But you were in my head tonight, and I don't know why.

My kind regards.... And thank you for posting this photo. I read something Steve happened to bump. You said you were interested in numerology and the emotions photo's solicit. You aren't alone here- even though you may feel it.

As a side note, unrelated to you or I, it's very easy to feel alone- especially when others who love us appear so disagreeable. Once again I find my self withdrawn in contemplation, and gratitude.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: