Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 07:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sharing insights together

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharing insights together  (Read 95 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Sep 16, 2021 06:09 pm »

Steve, our last two phone calls together have been revolved around the theme presented above.

Here are the recurring themes I have spotted during our two calls...

Orange
Spirituality
Cicada's

I'm sure there are some you've noticed and might be willing to share when you are able.

Kind regards.

This was quoted from ‘The Great Spirit and Spirit Totems. I know your not much for putting one thread in another place Eric. I do have the quality of occasionally derailing people and apologize for upsetting the Apple cart. It is just the way my mind operates. Sparks of evolutionary jumps followed by some spiritual slumps you have spoke of yourself.

Ever since Spirit found me an inspirational spiritual place for my meditation this summer I have reached new depths of peace and contentment. I find the vibration of mutual spiritual uplifting moments when we are in one another’s presence even at a distance on the phone despite not always knowing when it is a good time to text.

I often find recently that inner insights and revelations have increased to the extent that it is difficult to keep up with the blessings provided by outer phenomena. When I experience spiritual uplifting moments I find it important to relish in them because we cannot assume that grace will follow us every step of the way. We must continue to be in gratitude at the many blessings we encounter and follow through on our spiritual practices when we recognize the blessings. That in itself requires much time for gratitude in myself. I have found in my moments of less contentment a realization how there are those who have reached what appears to be a deeper awareness and ability to tune into inspirational waters. That is my impetus to continue with more zeal and can occasionally be my discontent with myself.
« Last Edit: Sep 16, 2021 08:09 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: