Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Purpose for this site

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Purpose for this site  (Read 549 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Sep 15, 2021 12:20 pm »

There are those who would like to adopt a child because they can't conceive their own.

LGBT but that's a whole nuther topic aint it? Boy the churches struggle with that don't they?

Go to the hospital for anything and you end up with bills for thousands and thousands of dollars ( pregnancy included). People just make rules for others not for themselves. I work on rules for myself and not for rules set by political fanatics, religious zealots and  government agencies but instead for personal choices of others. However we have people all over who want to control the personal choices of others even to the extent of telling them how they can vote, where they have to wait in line (because of color or origin) what religious practices they should have, what there views should be, where they can and can not be , how much they have to pay to enjoy the privileges of others, what their health choices should be and what kind of romance practices they should have as adults…. Just to give a few examples.

I’m more of the opinion and practice ‘live and let live’. Giving other people choices to make of their own takes control out of the government, religious people and people with controlling impulses and mindsets and puts the responsibility and karmic consequences back on the individual. Every where you see people telling others how to live their lives when they have incredible difficulties living their own lives not finding happiness for themselves. Granted there  is always a balance but as much as possible I try not to think of anything as My, Me and Mine and more as Thee, Thou and Others. I’m not here to tell people when an when not to say things and how they can and cannot be said but to share give and serve. Not to Take, Control, Own and tell others how to live their lives.

My whole life is based on the the idea that God has a plan for my life and I need to be aware of that plan and get in tune with it. If I make suggestions for others it is only out of a motive to help and I have been asked by them before. But I have found out lately that others have anger about suggestions even though I never thought I had all the answers and am not infallible about my suggestions. I have found it better in many cases to not even give suggestions when others state their views because they can become intolerable and angry with mine.

This site was created so people can express their views freely and learn from the views of others. When people come here that are angry and intolerant of the views of others they completely missed the point of why we are here and why this site was created. We live in a so-called free nation where people have a right to express there opinions. However more and more today we find people do not want to hear the views of others but want others to listen to their views and incorporate them into there own even to the extent of forcing their views on others. Personal suggestions and opinions are not appreciated but are seen as an affront and opinions expressed are expressed violently with no regards for the opinions and views of others.
« Last Edit: Sep 15, 2021 01:44 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #1 on: Sep 15, 2021 06:13 pm »

Go to the hospital for anything and you end up with bills for thousands and thousands of dollars ( pregnancy included).

Mom had a 95,000 bill and medicare paid for all of it. You have to think that there are a lot of people in bed with each other.

People just make rules for others not for themselves. I work on rules for myself and not for rules set by political fanatics, religious zealots and  government agencies but instead for personal choices of others. However we have people all over who want to control the personal choices of others even to the extent of telling them how they can vote, where they have to wait in line (because of color or origin) what religious practices they should have, what there views should be, where they can and can not be , how much they have to pay to enjoy the privileges of others, what their health choices should be and what kind of romance practices they should have as adults…. Just to give a few examples.

Hasn't it always been like this? How many Kings and leaders have done this? What examples have they left?

I’m more of the opinion and practice ‘live and let live’. Giving other people choices to make of their own takes control out of the government, religious people and people with controlling impulses and mindsets and puts the responsibility and karmic consequences back on the individual. Every where you see people telling others how to live their lives when they have incredible difficulties living their own lives not finding happiness for themselves. Granted there  is always a balance but as much as possible I try not to think of anything as My, Me and Mine and more as Thee, Thou and Others. I’m not here to tell people when an when not to say things and how they can and cannot be said but to share give and serve. Not to Take, Control, Own and tell others how to live their lives.

My whole life is based on the the idea that God has a plan for my life and I need to be aware of that plan and get in tune with it. If I make suggestions for others it is only out of a motive to help and I have been asked by them before. But I have found out lately that others have anger about suggestions even though I never thought I had all the answers and am not infallible about my suggestions. I have found it better in many cases to not even give suggestions when others state their views because they can become intolerable and angry with mine.

God may have a plan for you, but for me, I'm not a puppet. If I were, I wouldn't have choice. So a plan can only go so far as the choices you make.

Maybe some of the issues you describe are all in the delivery. G. Harrison did this. He meant well, but it became preachy. Like, "This is what will happen if you all don't open your eyes to the Lord", instead of, "For me, I think I need to open my eyes to the Lord since I think things might happen to me if I don't".

This site was created so people can express their views freely and learn from the views of others. When people come here that are angry and intolerant of the views of others they completely missed the point of why we are here and why this site was created. We live in a so-called free nation where people have a right to express there opinions. However more and more today we find people do not want to hear the views of others but want others to listen to their views and incorporate them into there own even to the extent of forcing their views on others. Personal suggestions and opinions are not appreciated but are seen as an affront and opinions expressed are expressed violently with no regards for the opinions and views of others.

But aren't you calling the kettle black a bit here?

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Sep 15, 2021 11:35 pm »

Hi Steve!

Live and let live  Smiley That's a nice practice!!

Relationships are and how we interact with them is most interesting!

We can choose to respond, or not! It's their realities, and yours! All relationships require a sense of willingness- and the goal should be mutual reciprocity. If not, well, we find our selves faced with much intolerance. I hope, and as you've said, as long as there is no malice- to allow one to be themselves, even in the face of complete disagreement. But when there is no reciprocity- no respect, a decision must me made in the name of ones well being. 

As for our site, I hope you and I safeguard the members who wish to express themselves openly as they discuss things that might not be welcomed in their social circles. You and I have endured much criticism in our personal lives for following the things we believe in.

Our disagreements have stemmed from politics mostly, but how we feel for one another goes beyond that. I think the intolerance here comes from disappointment when expectations- usually subconscious one's aren't met.

I've shared my lack of patience with you and have tried in earnest to explain why I have been so, even when it is not you but my own inabilities.

Love you Brother. Hope you're having a good day.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #3 on: Sep 16, 2021 06:11 am »

As for our site, I hope you and I safeguard the members who wish to express themselves openly as they discuss things that might not be welcomed in their social circles.

Not sure how to take that. Will let you know.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Sep 16, 2021 05:39 pm »

As for our site, I hope you and I safeguard the members who wish to express themselves openly as they discuss things that might not be welcomed in their social circles.

Yea there is enough censorship in most sites of this nature that I have experienced and even more in our personal communities. Let us open up the airwaves!
« Last Edit: Sep 16, 2021 05:58 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Dec 29, 2022 05:23 pm »

Well the impossible happened, Steve called me back! Busy guy that Steve. Re-sheet-rocking his bathroom, creating astronomic inventions, repainting his car by himself, building new business applications for a fortune 500 company, mowing the lawn, having to memorize and write 50 new songs in 2 weeks (watch the new beatles get back movie, it took them 3 weeks to write and perform only 10 songs), rebuilding his old CRT TV, Oh and a few EE exercises, just not much time left in a day but he took out some time to talk.

While I still am on the fence about data deletion, it's likely a good idea to stop the political stuff, especially when it gets into arguments about crap that could well be things heard or read about from sources that simply cannot be proven or has been reworded: disinformation.

Thanks SI yea i really have challenges with time management and often find that while I love  chatting with friends, it can easily take up most of my day. They, as I, also enjoy chatting about spiritual topics or politics but find little time, to no time, actually practicing meditation together or for instance exercises together, and duties in life that need attention. So I find that when it comes to the real effort to do things that are constructive together few people are very supportive or interested. They would rather chat about things.

So I’ve also noticed that about spiritual practice here at the portal. We ended up spending more time defending or rehashing political subjects then making a difference in our own lives, regardless of our political views, by meditation and prayer. There is no end to the minds ability and activities that make meditation and spiritual practice second to the chatter in our heads and the endless distractions that will keep us sidetracked from the real purpose of life. Politics for the most part are all part of the minds endless distractions. When it came right down to the reality of the people here; They are, for the most part, kind and trying to make a difference in their support here and in life and the environment of our world. But endless chatter about distractions doesn’t help that happen.

~Jitendra

« Last Edit: Dec 29, 2022 09:39 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #6 on: Dec 30, 2022 04:54 pm »

Don't forget making the bed or doing the dishes.

Setting time aside for these practices has desirable, spiritual qualities.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #7 on: Jan 01, 2023 11:06 pm »

Thanks SI yea i really have challenges with time management and often find that while I love  chatting with friends, it can easily take up most of my day.

I know a few that just cannot or most likely will not be on time, or always last minute. I don't do that, I guess I learned very very early on that when you support yourself and I mean all by yourself, that means working unless you're born into a family with $$$. And that means punctuality, organization, reliability, etc. It also gives you lots of time to think things thru and work things out. None of us like psychical reality. Yes I did digress.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: