Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

In the presence of a master

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In the presence of a master  (Read 772 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 08, 2021 01:11 pm »

Steve I wanted to ask you personally if you believe a master can speed up ones karmic evolution.

I think this thread is good to address all sorts of experiences we've had being in a masters grace.

I will start it off with, Gurunath is known to work through dreams. Ive learned about nadis in them, by him. I am grateful he is there and willing to help, even someone like me who does not bother adopting kriya tradition.

Just saw my old entry and its all making sense,
i saw carolina and hugged her. i carried her in my arms as we talked with others. she liked it a lot.

afterwards i am marching outdoors in line with others. theres a man explaining money to us, i think its calvins dad and he is testing us.

last portions of dream im again outdoors in satsang with gurunath. he applies sandalwood on himself and makes some kind of oil in front of everyone, saying each ingredient, and then chanting into a bowl. someone next to me yearns to feel the chanting in their heart. gurunath stands up and walks through the crowd. he comes up to me and others and i think uses his thumb to put the oil on my forehead. i immediately go from sitting to falling on my back and am enjoying the sensations as i look at the sky and close my eyes. he reappears later in the middle of a crowd of people behaving like children and ask who we think the greatest musician was- someone else answers and i long to tell him, "a sufi!" but i don't get the chance. instead he leads in song and claps his hands getting others to join. he strung an instrument and the b sounded like "booze" (boosh) i think a reference to alcohol. it had a strong and low reverberation.

at the very end i wake up naked laying on concrete in the sun. i wonder if im homeless and im changing my age and physical appearance before crawling through some kind of bleachers and waking up to this body.

In this dream gurunath strings an instrument, it is a low vibration and translates to booze. By the end i am left with only my naked self.

I thought i was over alcohol but just went through a re-address and am learning more about my self. Like the dream this was for a group. Maybe this is a typical dynamic, that Gurunath can influence on a larger scale.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2021 04:07 pm »

Yes I do believe a Master helps us speed up our evolution. Both Amma and Paramahansa Yogananda said they will help in the meditation techniques they teach when we practice them.
« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2021 04:09 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2021 05:42 pm »

But in the end it's only you. I think I must help myself, no one else is going to do it for me. Who said something about I'll show you the door but you have to open it?
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2021 06:14 am »

In this dream gurunath strings an instrument, it is a low vibration and translates to booze. By the end i am left with only my naked self.
I thought i was over alcohol but just went through a re-address and am learning more about my self. Like the dream this was for a group. Maybe this is a typical dynamic, that Gurunath can influence on a larger scale.

Not sure I follow, are you saying you drink alcohol in your dream or?
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Sep 09, 2021 07:55 am »

no im saying the dream makes more sense to me after recent events surrounded by friends, family and alcohol. the low vibration and the sound of the string to me was symbolic of booze. gurunath is recognized to aid others in their dreams. this is probably my third experience with him. the way our minds filter and relay information will be different for everyone. considering the effects of masters i have dreamt of amma the hugging saint when visiting her and the night before satsang had an out of body experience. i have tried to recreate these experiences with little success. but her presence seemed to allow for an effortless one.
more on gurunath as a dream weaver:
Yogiraj explained that we may experience a dream, or we may not, but that he would be working on our chakras during the night to help us speed up our spiritual evolution. He had cautioned that we would get what we needed, not necessarily what we wanted.
http://siddhanath.org/dream-weaver-experience-2016/
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Sep 10, 2021 05:54 am »

This has inspired me to look back at other connections. The OBE while visiting Amma the hugging saint was just outside my hotel where I was in a field and next to a cube where a scene had been, 'contained' and played out before me. I understood that maybe someone died out there, it looked like I was watching someone being shot.

Well I looked back and realized I had another dream with Amma the hugging saint and we are again witnessing or assisting someone that has passed away. It's interesting to me that different masters, all providing in essence the same service, relay different experiences. To be clear it would seem that by being around Amma I witness her helping not just those who in body here but maybe those who have passed away.

Steve, if you're interested here is that specific log entry. Recorded Feb. 4th 2021,
Last night I was visited by Amma the hugging saint. I was entranced by her presence. She was in white robes and standing in mud. I was invited to follow her, "around the corner" in my dreams. We were somewhere where, maybe, someone passed away. She was doing her own thing with a small group of followers. There was a pool of mud waist deep that she submerged herself in and I followed. Our group was dancing in a circle chanting "Ma Srita Ma Srita Ma Srita" in the mud circle. We were happy- not somber. The other people mourning or paying homage didn't notice us. Amma noticed me, noticing her, and she took delight in my participation.

When I woke up around 2:30AM I logged this and looked up the sanskrit word for Srita and understand it might mean to take shelter in. This is another instance where my intuition is giving me words that actually mean something. I tried to project using wake back to sleep method, but instead of trying anything I just decided to meditate. I had a chant from Amma playing on my phone and the amount of chills rushing through me were orgasmic. Once the song ended, there were brief moments of concentration that made me feel like my consciousness was transported elsewhere- they were so brief. It looked like I saw the silhouette of a person in my minds eye but they were dead smack in front of me. I couldn't see anything- it was a shadow with colors behind it. But they felt in my face. My intention was to connect to "Mother."

Well anyways. I decided to go back to sleep because.. Got to get rest for work. In my dream, upon falling back asleep, I said aloud that I am inviting the nameless one. I told my self to write this down on paper... "To the nameless one. This is my invitation to you." I remember writing to please come, I love you and all other sorts of pleading scribbled about for the, "Nameless One"
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #6 on: Sep 11, 2021 05:16 am »

no im saying the dream makes more sense to me after recent events surrounded by friends, family and alcohol.

So you mean you drink booze then have dreams? And they are because of drinking? Sorry it's just not clear what you mean.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #7 on: Sep 11, 2021 08:39 pm »

SI,

I have family and friends that struggle with alcohol. I have struggled with alcohol before too. All I am trying to say is Gurunath was/is able to assist me in my dreams. I believe he is assisting me in the name of Progress/Awareness.

If you ever get a chance to visit Gurunath, I would encourage you to take it! He is a kind soul.

Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #8 on: Sep 14, 2021 04:19 am »

SI,
I have family and friends that struggle with alcohol. I have struggled with alcohol before too. All I am trying to say is Gurunath was/is able to assist me in my dreams. I believe he is assisting me in the name of Progress/Awareness.

If you ever get a chance to visit Gurunath, I would encourage you to take it! He is a kind soul.

Well that's too bad. You know it's nice to have a drink occasionally. After all Jesus turned water into wine didn't he? Moderation is the key. I still need to lose 20 pounds.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #9 on: Jul 15, 2022 06:09 pm »

Thank you SI for the humor.  Cheesy Yes... Moderation is key... And when one abuses then one may have to withdraw and find alternative means to entertain the senses. Just like moderation, balance is an act that means sometimes with- sometimes without.

I find my thoughts back to this thread, with the belief that Masters or even spiritually attuned people have the ability to speed up our Karma- which does not mean a pleasant experience but one that would be confronting and life-altering. It can be both physically or emotionally exhaustive... Like we are forced to put something under a microscope and see what needs changing at the sublevel.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: