Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Transcribing Totemic Messages for Our Psychic Circles

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transcribing Totemic Messages for Our Psychic Circles  (Read 262 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 01, 2021 12:28 am »

Around this time every year I am prompted by the cicada. I remember one time around 2016 or so I posted a cicada here being devoured by ants. Considering our common interest in psychic circles and animal totems, I wanted to consider the meanings as available to our group.

In this case I consider the ants our community, and the meaty cicada a offering from God.

Cicada
Cicada spirit animal could be your birth totem. First, you need to understand what they symbolize in your life. A brief history about them is that they are insects that undergo metamorphosis. Besides, they have three life cycles. Cicadas have a long life span and may burry underground for the longest period than any other organism. Lastly, the cicada is small in size, but they can make the loudest sounds around.

...The appearance of a cicada spirit animal in your life has many interpretations. For instance, it can represent long life, restoration, or changes coming to your life soon. Thus, the cicada symbol wants to inspire you not to worry, although you feel sad, weak in spirit, or sick. These are symbols of a new life and restoration. Indeed your emergence will be tremendous, and everyone will notice it. So, likewise, do not suppress your feelings; speak out and show the world your true colors.
https://www.sunsigns.org/cicada-animal-totem-symbolism-meanings/

Ant
When Ant Spirit marches into your life, It brings a message of patience. Whatever is going on right now, you cannot be so impetuous. By pacing yourself, the end result will be far more rewarding. Slow down, don’t rush, work carefully.

Ant Spirit also encourages self-confidence. There are special moments when you need to wrap your strength around your waist and simply trust. Work with other people who share your focus and goals. Know your skills and apply them within that group harmoniously: Teamwork matters.

Encountering Ant Spirit may mean you really must focus on teamwork to achieve something. Be it co-workers, peers, or family, moving as one mind is the key here. Each person in this unit is an integral part of the puzzle you are trying to complete.

In some instances, the Ant Spirit Animal speaks of a life-changing opportunity. At first, it may seem overwhelming, but it will bring you good fortune in the end. Generally, this opening has something to do with community efforts. Keep this chance in smart balance with your home life and watch what wonders come.

When Ant Spirit bites you, it represents a call to action. Your family, tribe or community needs your help. Pay attention.
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-totem-power-animal-meanings/insects/ant-symbolism-meaning/#Ant-Spirit-Animal

I had a dream last night that a veil is being lifted- and those interested can speak their truth and influence their community for the better. The gift is there for those who wish to seize the opportunity. Focus on Gods Love, carry it per your dharma.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #1 on: Sep 01, 2021 06:40 am »

Hmm, we have sugar ants up here that left unchecked, will get into everything. This entire town is like this. So the little ant spirit is not looked at like a message. We've seen the message too many times. Now it's time to return to sender.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Sep 02, 2021 12:21 am »

Send it on down brother!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Sep 02, 2021 01:55 am »

Send it on down brother!  Grin

😂

My roommate just wants to kill them but I take them outdoors one by one and see it as a lesson to be more organized and clean in (specifically) the kitchen.  Those little creatures work phenomenally as a unit. A good lesson for us here!
« Last Edit: Sep 02, 2021 01:56 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #4 on: Sep 02, 2021 02:13 am »

Uh, you would be at it for days one by one. There is a nuisance line that should not be crossed.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Sep 02, 2021 03:27 pm »

That's very patient Steve. Have you tried redirecting their path by placing the sugar elsewhere??

We have these beetles that have bored into my favorite tree and I don't want to kill them but they might be jeopardizing its overall health. I'm looking for alternative solutions.

Did you get the picture of the cicada I sent you last night?

It's a new day! Time to get up and at em.  Grin Keeping my friends here in loving prayer!
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #6 on: Sep 03, 2021 07:31 am »

That's very patient Steve. Have you tried redirecting their path by placing the sugar elsewhere??

We have these beetles that have bored into my favorite tree and I don't want to kill them but they might be jeopardizing its overall health. I'm looking for alternative solutions.

Did you get the picture of the cicada I sent you last night?

It's a new day! Time to get up and at em.  Grin Keeping my friends here in loving prayer!

You might have to eradicate them if it's killing a tree. If you have hornets in your attic and they have a huge nest, you really have no choice.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #7 on: Sep 03, 2021 08:27 am »

Thanks SI. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: