Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 03:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Vegetarian Pets

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vegetarian Pets  (Read 387 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Dec 06, 2012 08:38 pm »

That may be somewhat true. There are those that seem to have the need to invade the realm of another person's little universe though. One's reality is what one makes of it. If i create my own then it should be mine not every other Tom,Dick,Harry Houdini and his wife, who are out there looking to communicate on my dark side of the moon. If i choose to create a one man planet then let it be as so. I don't feel we are necessarily 'lost'. Maybe it's those that have trouble creating their own little universe because they feel the need to communicate with someone other than themselves is lost? I like communicating with myself sometimes and feel it helps me become wiser and more insightful of what i have created in my own little universe. Communicating with God is mostly my main concern. My door is always open for other entities to enter in but one must come with love and compassion for other entities but sometimes i have a difficult time with those humaniacs that may attempt to enter into my realm with a 'bag' of they're universe still attached. Those wanting to visit and those that may feel the need to want to rearrange my 'furniture' in my realm is not advisable in attempting to try and do so. I like my own Feng Shui and it seems to work for me and i don't seem to trip over anything and hurt myself that way! Sometimes people can skate on thin ice and they may fall through the 'cracks' and may need to try and find their way back to the surface for air! One must know how to swim first and be wise before one attempts to go out on the ice! I appreciate short term visitations from other entities but the 'language' i may speak may be more foreign than anything or anyone else on this planet. If we communicate with one another then we should try and 'speak' the same kind of language if we are guests in the land of Romaniacs. When in Rome do as the Romaniacs do! But if one attempts to agree to disagree in Rome one may be at risk of being fed to the lions? I mean after all my name is Dan and that seems to make one such as myself a bit uncomfortable knowing that lions may consider ME the beast for consumption! Try and convince a lion to eat green leafy stuff and see how that works for ya! "Here ya go you oversize kitty cats"....I don't think so! And what about them water dwelling beasts? I mean sharks seem to think we are seals or something and do they abide by the rules about munching on human flesh?! NO! Why is it that only human beings are suppose to know what the rules are?! Why don't they learn how to read?! Maybe scripture should also be written in the language of the animals and those scrolls should have been handed out at the door of the Ark?! I mean, i'm sure many have heard the stories of the Arkangels and they must speak their own language also but somehow we are suppose to be a able to interpret their language? Another ponderable question for man/womankind to try and understand? I guess all these little private universes should be taught the same universal language of the Gods by the same teacher? But i think we all know how that has turned out so far! Wink So what is the answer to the question if one creates the question to be asked in their own little universe? I assume that IS the answer to the question of the question that is to be answered? Confucius has me confused! Is Budda suppose to Seik the answers? I could assume they all may just be little universe's to go visit for awhile? You can pick your own realm and your own little universe's because we create our own in the first place right? As in the words of Jai Guru Jitendra our little Iguana...."I think it's too early to know and too soon to find out!" Oh well, i did have a wonderful time creating this little scenario in my little universe so if you want to stop by sometime feel free to do so. Yoshi seems to make the rounds with everyone and sometimes she does speak the right language!  Wink Grin So as i wander on elfun bids adieu and "Peace and love to all and your little universe's too!"  Cool

Krishnananda, at the 1936 Allahabad Kumbha Mela, with his tame vegetarian lioness.

YOGI'S PETS - LIONESS AND DOG

During my travels I met Sadhu Baba Krishnanad. He is the Yogi who has gained considerable fame through his strange pets - a tamed lioness and dog. The Sadhu's unusual pets have given him the name of Master of Lions. He travels continually throughout India, these two pets his constant companions. Though unnecessary as she follows her master like a faithful dog, the lioness is placed on leash before entering a city. The leash consists of an ordinary leather dog collar and six feet of chain. Together the three of them will then ride around the town in an old automobile.

The dog is the lioness' constant companion, and it can easily be seen that without him she is very unhappy. They display great love for each other and are inseparable. The lioness has forgotten her normal instinct to kill, and although as gentle and docile as the dog, she fears a camera and upon seeing one will always attempt to run away.

Upon seeing mine she quickly fled to a nearby house; however, this in no way dismayed her owner for he entered the building and pulled her out by the ears. He appeared to have complete mastery over her. She gently responded
to his handling, and the Yogi to demonstrate further her harmlessness and gentleness opened her mouth and placed his arm inside. She could certainly have had a nice mouthful if she had desired, for being a young animal her teeth were in excellent condition. Evidently the idea has never occurred to her, but if she could remember her past she could easily destroy her master and companion.

It is interesting and worthwhile to watch the animals romp together, the dog with no display of fear or timidity. They not only play together constantly but also eat from the same bowl. Their food consists entirely of vegetables, milk and rice is apparently enjoyed by the lioness who has never tasted meat.
The lioness was one of the main attractions at the Adah Kumba Mela celebration. She was often seen in the Gita Dharm Mandal Camp at the Mela sitting beside her master and playing with the dog. Twice during this she led the processions.

Several film companies have used her in their productions and have found that she is very easy to manage. The people in the cities visited by the Sadhu are not afraid of his strange pets, nor are they fearful that their children will be injured by her. So far no one has ever objected to the lioness being in the various villages visited by the Sadhu, and the people often sit beside her and stroke her lovely soft fur.

It is hard to perceive the man's purpose in life or to arrive at any conclusion regarding his message or what is being accomplished by his display of pets, other than to prove that supposedly natural enemies, a lioness and dog, can live harmoniously together. Why men, do you not heed the example of these animals and cease your fighting and killing, but instead learn to love one another!

Rishi Singh Grewal -
Lives and Teachings of the Yogis of India, Vol. 2, Ch. 4.
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2012 08:47 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2015 01:42 am »

Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back! Surrender kitty was a totally vegetarian cat. She was curious about many things but about eating meat she was not; the thought horrified her. Playful and sweet she brought an example to her pet lover friends. We should all be as playful about life as Surrender Kitty.  Soon we will release a new product line of vegetarian delights for your cats. Made only from the best soy products and yogurt without gelatin. Your cat will also be as peaceful and loving as Surrender Kitty.
« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2015 03:57 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Apr 09, 2015 05:12 am »

She has become a Darling of the kitty community. Once i had to use my pet psychic skills to find out her location holding one of her possessions in my hand, i saw the grabby hands that took her. In a future incarnation may surrender kitty once again play with guitar strings and make it nearly impossible to make music except that of her own. Surrender gave up her ego long ago and only manifests divine playfulness to an astonished witness... such as myself.

The Pet Psychic
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2015 05:59 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: