Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 03:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This little mouth

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This little mouth  (Read 212 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 12, 2021 04:55 pm »

This little mouth and what it can say can be more dangerous than a forest fire or a hurricane to a relationship if the wrong words are said at the wrong time. It is sometimes necessary to express an opinion and response to let ourselves be heard and to show we care, but most of the time if we’re not sure it’s better to say nothing.

This morning I was working on the tomatoes in the garden that I’m tending. Almost every time I work on the garden I notice some tomato plants are leaning over. They need support and the fruits that they give weigh down the rest of the plant. The difficult task is to put in a support stake without breaking limbs of the tomato plant. In the same way many of our friends and people we need have many gifts to bear however if we don’t support them at the right time we can break off limbs to connect us to them and are thriving friendship with them. If we have said something or done something wrong while trying to provide support we may break off a limb which will never be able to give fruit. We can hope that other limbs will grow and bear more fruit but the fact remains the limbs we break can never be replaced.

It is a difficult task to help others when they are ‘thick’. In the same way it is difficult to help a tomato plant stand up straight when it is thick with tangled limbs. At those times it is best to practice the presence and ask for help instead of acting with a frustrated nature. The results of our frustration will bring just that….more frustration. The results of love and sensitivity bring an entire different outcome.
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2021 05:13 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #1 on: Aug 13, 2021 01:05 am »

It's all in the delivery.

BTW, tomato cages are very cheap. Put em in when they are young.

I make a mean tomato soup from tomatoes in garden, using the old manual food mill. Lots of work. Homemade roux. You probably wouldn't like it since it's got garlic and onion.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2021 03:30 am »

LOVE me some garlic and onion. =) And some may say I got a big mouth.  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: