Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Whispers from Spirit

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whispers from Spirit  (Read 428 times)
guest88
« on: Jul 23, 2021 04:45 pm »

HALT
I've read that Jesus shared with others to look at any interruptions in life as Fated by the Father. Sometimes God ask us to be brought back to the present moment, if a Stranger approach us- maybe God is asking us to give special care to his Child. Maybe there is a potentiality we are unable to see as being bound by time and space which God is fully aware of and so, there is an interruption in our life and we might call that interruption GRACE.

Steve, isn't it something- those folks who pulled up to my store... they disappeared as soon as my back was turned, despite asking me to open early and assist... they never stepped foot inside.

While we were on the subject of saints and gurus- I thought you'd also find it interesting that the vehicle they pulled up in was BRIGHT ORANGE.

=) Maybe we're both being asked to be present, and enjoy what is. Our Gods Blessings upon us!

PS. Halt was the unique message presented to Steve during our short phone call together.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Love you BROTHER!
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2021 11:21 pm »

I want to share an experience today and reflect on demeanor. I pray every morning to be carried by Gods Love. I believe this to be an affirmation.

I was feeling quite peaceful this morning while at work. I drove to the minute maid stadium and unloaded a bunch of crates from our van and picked up some food donations. The security guard took a keen interest in me. He asked me, "you were born in 88? oh man that was a great year for me."

We made small talk and I felt a kind of compassion from him that didn't hit me until I was working alone inside the delivery dock. As I said I was stacking crates and the thought occurred to me, what a nice man. I was also feeling a profound sense of calm as I was working in solitude.

Once it was time for me to leave he opened the garage so I and other delivery trucks could exit. He walked up to me and asked my name- I told him Eric. He said it was really nice to meet me. He said God Bless... And I thanked him and I told him, "this city is awake. We are blessed."

He said, "God. Yes. That's right. I love you Eric." and with that I drove off, feeling like I received something as magical as that man had in our short exchange together. It was affirmation, it felt like God himself was whispering through him, "I love you Eric."

It was the best thing to happen to me today, and I felt such a compassionate energy coming from him- and I think we recognized one another's blessed disposition. It feels good reflecting on it. It made me think how much a calm demeanor effects our reality- not just a calm demeanor- but to carry God in our waking lives. To believe in and exuberate in his love- this gentle energy is so powerful- it can impact culture and change society.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Sep 01, 2021 12:05 am »

Not sure where to go from here. Your pretty fortunate. But don’t forget don’t miss opportunities. I’ve done that many times in life. But now you can say remember this; “my site spiritual portal . net all one word “. “Meet me there if you wish!”
« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2021 12:06 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #3 on: Sep 01, 2021 06:37 am »

I want to share an experience today and reflect on demeanor. I pray every morning to be carried by Gods Love. I believe this to be an affirmation.

I was feeling quite peaceful this morning while at work. I drove to the minute maid stadium and unloaded a bunch of crates from our van and picked up some food donations. The security guard took a keen interest in me. He asked me, "you were born in 88? oh man that was a great year for me."

We made small talk and I felt a kind of compassion from him that didn't hit me until I was working alone inside the delivery dock. As I said I was stacking crates and the thought occurred to me, what a nice man. I was also feeling a profound sense of calm as I was working in solitude.

Once it was time for me to leave he opened the garage so I and other delivery trucks could exit. He walked up to me and asked my name- I told him Eric. He said it was really nice to meet me. He said God Bless... And I thanked him and I told him, "this city is awake. We are blessed."

He said, "God. Yes. That's right. I love you Eric." and with that I drove off, feeling like I received something as magical as that man had in our short exchange together. It was affirmation, it felt like God himself was whispering through him, "I love you Eric."

It was the best thing to happen to me today, and I felt such a compassionate energy coming from him- and I think we recognized one another's blessed disposition. It feels good reflecting on it. It made me think how much a calm demeanor effects our reality- not just a calm demeanor- but to carry God in our waking lives. To believe in and exuberate in his love- this gentle energy is so powerful- it can impact culture and change society.

You must have an approachable demeanor. I've been told I do not. But that's OK.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Sep 02, 2021 12:20 am »

Of course it's okay! It's a gift! To be able switch to the desired demeanor- to turn on/off whenever one wants, that's the real goal!  Grin Of course, I'm not that comfortable playing with others- it's more so for personal use.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #5 on: Sep 02, 2021 02:14 am »

Oh I see. I can certainly do that. But I thought you were genuine. Nevermind.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Sep 02, 2021 02:57 pm »

What does that mean SI? What about learning demeanor is ingenuine?
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #7 on: Sep 03, 2021 07:36 am »

What does that mean SI? What about learning demeanor is ingenuine?

If you're messing with others then it's not genuine if you weren't then nevermind.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #8 on: Sep 03, 2021 08:18 am »

Oh. My encounter was sincere, it was also much appreciated. I guess never mind my previous comment either. Just learning my self and interacting with various personalities.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2022 03:27 am »

Two days ago...
Really loving the speed at which I am able to return to that comforting loving place, thanks to much of the works that are shared here. In the last few weeks I have really strengthened my resolve to heal. Today a customer inquired and I told him, with or without answers I am healing. The conviction has solidified. I was listening to a song given to me later in the day by a friend. On my short car ride home I saw two custom license plates... "Wellness" and "Arrow." I Love when Universe acknowledges me like that. I love speaking with the Universe. It's a great thing, to be alive. 🙏💜

Wellness Arrow... =)

I have a lot to be grateful for... Should really slow down and breathe in and out, love and gratitude. <3 <3
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: