Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 01:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Wild Imaginings of Ego and Soul

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wild Imaginings of Ego and Soul  (Read 199 times)
guest88
« on: Jul 22, 2021 03:38 am »

Today, I met a total stranger, she sat next to me on an airplane. When our eyes met, there was a familiarity. There was a playful and comforting energy. There was something more too. It wasn't just lustful energy.

I'm not sure we can call this a past life, or whether it's just the raving of my Ego. Still, I'd like to write this one out, and if you have had something similar I am happy to read your experience.

I hadn't gone for her number, it didn't seem right. It could have been, but that wasn't what was. Later this evening, something happened. I still might be high from our contact with each other. I forgot eyes can do that. She woke something up in me. While we were on the plane I told her I think I know her, she smiled and said yes.

What woke up in me feels quite ancient. Insatiable satisfaction. I felt a surge of strength, joyous war cries. Like a beast was inside of me. Like a God had awakened. The exact feeling was like our Souls united in our eyes, and her Soul was here to check on my progress. She could see me.

Before we parted ways she told me, "I'm very observant."

I can't help but feel like we knew each other in a past life, or more specifically, that there is a part of us alive today in a life much larger than these human garbs. There wasn't anything more needing to be done. The surge of energy from this evening was other worldly, like I had been pulled out from my body.

I felt compelled to write and to think on our interaction. I feel like we know each other as War Gods. It's hard to see more without sounding absurd. I wonder if she saw her Self as well?

Whether these are the creative whims of an ego maniac or Spirit is trying to show me more, I can't help but smile.
Report Spam   Logged
kellymkg
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: Jul 22, 2021 08:01 am »

Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing. I recently have had some very magical soul comnections.....must be the planetary energies 😁
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: