Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Homeless"ness" in astrology

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless"ness" in astrology  (Read 271 times)
kellymkg
Global Moderator

« on: Jul 08, 2021 05:17 pm »

Perhaps never really been homeless, but to say I had lived the life of a gypsy to some extent, when it comes to having to move far to many times than I would like to mention is an understatement.
I pulled out my ephemeris this morning to see where the outer planets were at the time that the trouble started. It all started around 13. Been living in constant fear and trauma response since. I can see the roll Neptune played on creating a sense of disillusionment when it was traveling through 4th. Pluto, also forced a further tear down of my "ideals" in home life. Saturn of course was always right there affecting my home life. I found this video on YouTube and found it to be helpful. Maybe it can help others. Acceptance is the key for me.

« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2021 05:19 pm by kellymkg » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2021 06:20 pm »

Very profound thinker and insights. Thanks Kelly! I might add just because we have been or are comfortable at one time does not mean it is permanent and a deeper understanding leads us to the awareness that those who ignore the needs of others will certainly, in time, have their own needs ignored. Compassion is a key element to spiritual growth and without it the soul will most certainly have to experience the ricochet events that are an integral part of this material life.

The placement of Saturn often shows us where we ignored the needs of others in the past in combination with their Saturn and ours, with planets in transit or natally, by progression and in aspect to others charts. It is the planet that teaches us and keeps us 'on track' when we have ignored the growth of our spirit and instead engaged in behavior that was not helpful to others and therefore not conducive to our larger self. It is important to recognize that older souls are often given more difficulties, not out of malice by a creator. But rather as a quicker way to stop the monotonous continuity of endless rounds of birth and death the soul must endure. It becomes an accelerated mechnaism for the souls evolution. As we are continually exposed to the 'see-saw miseries and joys' of this creation....with always a 'dangling carrot' to intice us on. On this treadmill the more and more we awaken our soul nature the happier we become. Elements seen in the awakening of Uranus. The spiritual expansion of Neptune and Jupiter as well as the love of Venus and the Moon.
« Last Edit: Jul 09, 2021 05:55 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
kellymkg
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2021 03:53 am »

Beautifully said.