Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The source of intense commonality and differences with others

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The source of intense commonality and differences with others  (Read 178 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Oct 07, 2022 10:46 am »

At times the source of my differences and commonalities with those who come in my life become so intense as to serve as an inspiration for deep spiritual practice that often unearths where their source lies; previous lives that affect present conditions.

What I have found is that these past life associations often come to a dramatic conclusion when one of the parties (people) involved cuts off the relationship usually in a difference of opinion which makes the relationship untenable. Or perhaps because of events that bring out the character of both of those involved which is shown in actions, or the lack of response to important social conditions and circumstances that those who are involved in a relationship experience.

The relationship quite often begins with a tremendous attraction and admiration in friendship and/or love. After, (sometimes years or decades) a period of time, certain circumstances uncover differences that test the longevity of the relationship. It is as though these events were somewhat predestined as a test of dynamics of the relationship. A certain spiritual outcome of two (and sometimes more people) individuals purpose in life together emerges. Usually one of the two people will make a big deal out of some petty event but there can also be tests of a relationship wherein both sides prove they can handle, arguments, differences of opinion, silent treatments and long periods of separation and still nourish the relationship.

One thing becomes evident; life is not static. We are all progressing or going backwards in our spiritual growth and our understanding of our personal relationships as well as the purpose of such relationships and people in our lives.
« Last Edit: Oct 07, 2022 11:21 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2023 08:59 pm »

There is not the slightest doubt that when man has had enough pain in his life he rises to this great consciousness. But it is not necessary that only pain should be the means. It is the readiness on the part of man to efface his part of consciousness and to efface his own personality, which lifts the veil that hides the spirit of God from the view of man.

from  https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/XIII/XIII_7.htm

A thought occurred to me today, while sweating under a lovely Sun.

Why do so many feel drawn to Yogananda? Or other Saints and Gurus? I wondered, how many individuals have tried to tell Yogandna who he was in a past life- and how many individuals feel they have a personal connection to Him?

A channeling from my higher self, how fortunate.

Yogananda chose to, "efface his own personality" as an example to humanity, what might be Divine Presence. It was a desire of his to bring his fellow man to, "the shores of God."

"It's not what you see from our past that draws you to me, it's what you see in me now- reflecting these qualities back to you. I say reflecting because what you see in me is the same potential in you."

I have had people drawn to me as if a past life connection. And I my self have felt this too. But I realize, the Truth is ever-Present... And what I am feeling is a message from God to be Realized in the Now.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: