Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Inner guidance and whispers from beyond

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inner guidance and whispers from beyond  (Read 203 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: May 30, 2021 04:05 pm »

Sometimes I clearly hear lines or music in my inner consciousness so I take note of what I hear and play it on an instrument or in some cases investigate the name and significance of celestial phenomena  (I ‘hear’)and what it represents in my own personal life or those who I come in contact with. I can not say that everytime this happens it is significant to my life or those around me but at times it is and amounts to an inner awareness or awakening to information provided by the universe.

There are many signals and transmissions thru the universe. It interests me tremendously what they are and where they arise from as well as if they are indeed significant or part of infringing static from inner consciousness that the mind and its desires and fears create.

Thoughts, ideas, sounds and words that just pop into my head independent of thought and memory are usually more significant than memories of people and thoughts associated with daily routine and activities. I give credit to such inspirations to connecting with inner spirit during meditation. However they can come at anytime not necessarily during meditation. I have noticed that people have developed these talents or skills that do not practice meditation as regularly as I do also. I usually think of such people as spiritual, creative or better known as empaths and psychics.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021 04:48 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021 06:06 pm »

Steve, I just heard music in the astral it was beautiful! More like rock and roll but I will share it in my journal because I don't want to hijack the direction of this thread. It was fantastic and distinct music heard in the in-between state.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021 06:09 pm »

sometimes little blue lights spark and tell me someones tuning in- i can't always say for certain, who- what- or how

but considering our forum-relationship i think i just got your attention and a little tiny blue light flashed in front of the screen

REALLY EXCITING STUFF... Sorry Steve, I'm going to go simmer down and start my day  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: