Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Teacher Ophelius

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teacher Ophelius  (Read 458 times)
guest88
« on: May 24, 2021 08:23 am »

Circle of Seven
"Changing Dynamics"
This message was posted by Sandy today over at the 1111 forum. Although it was channeled in 2011, it feels extremely relative. It makes me wonder, because time/space phenomenon is of little consequence to angelic beings.

Michigan, US of A, January 23, 2011.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “Changing Dynamics.”

Received by Chris.

Teacher Ophelius: “There are many changes taking place on your world in the geophysical, the political, the social, the financial, the sciences, and in the psychic – the collective consciousness of humanity. Today’s message is about recognizing these changes as a part of a larger picture – a shift in reality that is upon you now, which will continue to evolve as the Correcting Time progresses further into its mainstream initiatives.

“The routines and steadiness of your lives are changing, moving you out of your comfort zones and challenging you to look deeper into the meanings of life and to question the mechanics of society. Things that were important to you just a few years ago no longer have the appeal they once did, and many are searching for something they cannot yet understand, but nonetheless, they feel something is changing that lies at an unexplored level of their consciousness. What you feel is the dynamics of a living and changing creation – God moving in you and in everything that exists around you.

“Fear not these changes, for they are the catalysts for discovery and faith realization that will lead you to a maturity of mind – a more practical way of living – a shift in awareness that seeks for soul expansion. Let go of the past and embrace the reality of what can be. Use these changing dynamics like a ship’s sail, catch the breath of God, and steer your ship into safe waters – into new harbors, new adventures, and new opportunities.

“Those that resist the wave will undoubtedly suffer more than those that move with it. Those that have the faith to believe in the good and positive outcomes of this movement will reap the benefits of its transforming power. Those who embrace fear and doom will likewise find what they are looking for and suffer the harsh realities of their misguided desires. Those of you on the path should exercise your faith in these trying times and be an example to your brethren who walk in darkness.

“My friends, let us pray together now as I have prepared this affirmation of faith for you:

“Father, I trust in your divine love, and in faith, I declare that I shall move with your Will and not against it. Lead me and my family into new harbors of light, and place me in the path of those fearful souls who are confused and lost that I might point the way toward freedom and eternal life. I shall embrace the opportunities you place before me and walk with peace knowing you live in me and work through me. I allow your angelic ministers to guide and protect me, and I desire that your Indwelling Spirit have more influence in my conscious life to help me choose the pathways that lead to right thinking and knowing your divine Will. Amen!

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.
https://correctingtime.org/
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2022 06:35 am »

Asheville, NC, US of A, July 23, 2017.
Teacher: Ophelius.
Subject: “This is the Awakened Mind.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Teacher Ophelius: “Dear students on the path, today we would like to engage you with the idea that there are ways for you to energetically connect with any group or personality on your world or anywhere within the Master Universe. Knowing and believing that we are all connected by the One Consciousness of the Creator, each personality, then, within this Unified Field of Consciousness, has direct access to all focal points therein simply by directing your thoughts via your Spiritual Operator, the Thought Adjuster, and asking that an energetic connection be made. Many of you do this now when you engage in prayer and connect through faith to deity with your petitions. Not only can you connect to the persons of deity, but to any group or personality anywhere within this field of consciousness.

“You might now ask, ‘What utility does this have for me?’ My friends, your imaginations are one of the most powerful things about you as a child of the Creator, for you are all co-creators and can use this gift to bring light — to heal; to create opportunities; to send positive influence to a group or situation; to attract others of like mind and vibration; to ask for a personal teacher, to attract the knowledge and assistance you need to solve a problem — the list could fill many pages. When a group comes together to access this field, the results are even more powerful. You, inviting your guidance team to assist you in this process of co-creating, is most effective — they ‘know you’ and can help ‘fine tune’ your personal energy field of frequency and vibration to match the co-creative request.

“Know this, dear friends, your thoughts are powerful and can be used in a positive way to bring about change on your world and in your life. There are many powers and principalities on your world that understand how powerful your thoughts are, and so they cleverly devise ways to ‘dis-arm’ you by telling you who you are — how powerless you are; how poor you are; what to think and how to feel about your place in the world. They divide you up by every means possible through politics, religion, race, and social class, and create fear in you so as to provoke the ego into selfish defensiveness. This is how they control and contain your powerful thoughts — by replacing them with dis-empowering thoughts leaving you impudent while they continue to shape the reality of your world to match their own agenda. You allow this to happen when you ‘choose’ to take on the yoke of this perverted thinking (mass media — news outlets, entertainment industry).

“It is time for the children of the Creator to take back their thoughts and change their reality from the perverted agendas of cabal power to that of a healthy unified and powerful people who see a future of peace, love, and understanding. This is the ‘awakened mind,’ my friends, and this is what must happen to bring this world to the doorstep of light and life. Can you believe in the power of your own thoughts — thoughts of truth, beauty, and goodness?

“Use your powerful thoughts to connect to anyone anywhere in the universe and experiment with your guidance teams how you may change your reality — your life and the lives of others in your world. Heal and be healed — awaken your mind and start thinking deep powerful thoughts — thoughts of your own creation. Thoughts with the highest vibration carry the most power, my friends. Thoughts of love and compassion are of the highest . . . and can move mountains!

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=216501#p216501
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2022 03:56 am »

I rather like this one. Ophelius has a charming personality.

Asheville, NC, US of A, June 18, 2017.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “A Lesson on Spirit Communication.”

Teacher Ophelius: “The Circle and I are here today on the sea of glass connecting with you on Urantia — it would seem that there are some extraordinary forces at work to bridge such a distance of time, space, and vibration, yet here we are communicating with little interference. It is no miracle that this is so, because we are all connected by the Omnipresence of Spirit. To communicate in this way would be possible for many of you living on Urantia if only you would believe you could do such things. As the days grow closer to the era of Light and Life, more and more shall the people of Urantia communicate with the Mansion Worlds — not because there will be greater circuitry in place, but because more of you shall ‘know’ and believe that it is possible!

“For many of you students reading this message, I perceive a veil of doubt and a fear of not being ‘good enough’ to do such things, or that you might ‘get it wrong’ and write something down that is in error. They are the self-imposed limitations (fear, doubt, ridicule) that prevent you from connecting. Teachers are available to all those who desire to serve during this time of correction on your world. If I may offer a suggestion, I would say to those who desire to have a teacher, to simply ‘ask’ and you shall ‘receive.’ Worry not about what others might say or that you might get it wrong — start with a personal journal and keep these entries confidential. Ask questions and then ‘feel’ into the answer — write it down and don’t worry about the accuracy of the answer. Begin a regular schedule (a sacred space and time) for your journal writing and soon you shall begin to see that some of what you write is coming from a much deeper place — the answers may surprise you.

“Sit down each time and ask your Indwelling Spirit to connect you to your teacher. Clear your mind of all random chatter and simply begin writing — asking your questions — your concerns about life, or any number of thoughts that come to your mind. Imagine you are hearing dialog from your teacher and write down those things that you ‘imagine’ your teacher would say. It is in the imagination that will eventually lead you to a belief that you have no limitation in hearing. For this one, who is writing now, it is in the act of writing that distracts him from his own limitations and so my words flow onto the page. Don’t over think it — just begin and worry not about the outcome. Let these journal entries be for you and you alone.

“This exercise in connecting with Spirit benefits you in more ways than receiving spirit messages; it prepares you for greater dialog with your Indwelling Spirit. As you become accustomed to asking your Indwelling Spirit to assist you in connecting and writing, you are establishing a deeper relationship with Spirit — you are beginning to trust more. Many of you may simply write from this deeper place within you and bring through impressions from your Thought Adjuster — your Indwelling Spirit. Any and all ways that you use to connect and communicate are never wasted efforts, for there is value in this intimate collaboration.

“Since these writings are your own — for your eyes only — you can explore and ask the most intimate of questions about yourself. It is a truly liberating experience to do such things. Spirit is never judgmental of anything you ask. It is to the joy of all Spirit that you connect and explore this deeper place within yourself, for it sets you upon a path of greater progression and helps you to discover the things of value in your life — those things that survive eternity. Take me at my word, dear friends, and you shall discover something truly unique about yourself.

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”

http://www.thecorrectingtime.org

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31779
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #3 on: Jan 07, 2023 02:05 am »

Michigan, US of A, April 21, 2013.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “Each According to their Needs.”

Received by Chris.

Ophelius: “The message for today is about learning to be aware of the spiritual needs of others, and giving to them that spiritual love and light that is inside of you. This can be achieved by recognizing the level of love that they can accept – where they are in their spiritual journey, and giving to them that part they can receive without injury to their current beliefs and understandings. This is the path to unconditional love and enlightenment. Only by example will others see the light that is in you, and so will they become curious about who you are, and what it is you have that makes you so bright and full of the Father’s love.

“As students on the path, this method of recognizing the needs of others, and attenuating the level of love and truth they can receive, is one of the most difficult to master and it requires that you become completely selfless and attentive to the specific needs of that individual who is seeking spiritual love and guidance, but who is not consciously aware of that need. There are many on your world that are in need of this kind of love and guidance, and they will be drawn to the light that you have if they feel the unconditional trust and assurance that they will not be judged.

“You must carry a sense of peace and loving kindness in your interactions with others, and always should you listen for feedback from your Indwelling Spirit as you listen to the need or unspoken desire of those in your presence. See each person as a soul, like yourself, who is growing, but always understanding that they are at a different place along the path to eternity. Have patience, and learn to listen more than to console. When they feel safe and free from judgment, they will open the door for greater light to come in. Your Indwelling Spirit will make you aware of the opportunity, and you can share that part of the light that will not blind them.

“For some it may take years of exposure to your example before progress can be made. For others, they will open up like a flower to the early morning sun, and so shall you always evaluate your thoughts and adjust to the moment. Over watering a flower will not help it to grow faster, for it must have only enough light and moister according to its needs. Just as you care for the flowers on your patio, observing the state of the leaves and feeling the soil for moisture, do you know whether or not it needs watering, and so shall you observe and feel for how others are needing love and light.

“In this way, my friends, can you, as light workers who are dedicated to changing the contrast of this planet from one of ignorance and darkness to one of love and light, be truly effective. The more aware you are of your own thoughts and actions will you be able to discern the needs of others and be of service. Being a co-creator in the Great Plan requires this learning and teaching experience, and this is something that you will be doing throughout your ascendant careers as you move inward toward perfection. The Father gives each according to their needs and so by living the will of the Father, you are doing the works of the Father.
“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”

http://1111prompt.blogspot.com

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=217771#p217771
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2023 07:43 am »

I wonder if this Chris believes or rather actually receives this message as in automatic writing and where he or she resides in Michigan. I met a woman who did Automatic writing in Grand Rapids early in life. I feel I also have done automatic writing ✍️ as sort of a channel. Yet we also need to look at ourselves in this process and see that the transmission is always somewhat affected by the people or person it has been channeled through. I’ve experienced different levels of what I consider inspiration at those times. We always attempt to appreciate your entries Eric. Some appear much more transparent and are absorbed because they may reflect immediate circumstances. They may come from you yourself or some other transmission that you have shared. So this time my thoughts were just what transmission was used and how much it came from spirit and how much was from personal experiences with other people in life.
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2023 07:49 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #5 on: Jan 12, 2023 04:43 am »

self or Self, All God.

Time is a funny thing, and messages speak to us when the time is right.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #6 on: Jan 12, 2023 12:07 pm »

self or Self, All God.

Time is a funny thing, and messages speak to us when the time is right.

Can I expect anything different coming from a fellow carvelbite? ♋️ Cancers will always take a side swipe instead of a direct response; observe a crab 🦀 and you will see.
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2023 12:08 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #7 on: Feb 24, 2023 05:17 am »

Michigan, US of A, May 24, 2015.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “The Vibrational Benefits of Being in Nature.”

Received by Chris Maurus.

Ophelius: “Today, my dear friends, we would like to talk about the vibrational benefits of the beauty and goodness of being in nature. Have you ever noticed when you are outside in nature in some beautiful secluded place how your mood is elevated and how your senses seem to be filled with a vitalizing energy? It’s not just your mood that is truly elevated, there is a vibrational “peak” that you reach when you are surrounded by natural beauty. This “peak” in energy becomes a healing mechanism that was designed into your physiology to balance and harmonize the subtle fields of your body’s energy systems.

“It is important to note that to get the maximum vibrational benefit from the beauty of nature that you sharpen your awareness of it. To merely walk through a field with your mind fixed on other worldly matters does not open the subtle fields for the “osmosis” of receiving this higher energy. You must be in a place of gratitude, joy, and wonder—you must be “open” to receiving all the goodness there is and appreciate the whole ecosystem around you. When you do this, you are actually “connecting” with it and communicating with that system at an unconscious level.

“When you connect this way, you are truly living in the moment — time is of no concern — only the connectedness in that moment is real. Your subtle energy fields are open and your spiritual vibration is rising. This is the moment where you can connect to the whole universe and speak to the Creator-Father — your Thought Adjuster and your unseen family — your guides, teachers and guardian seraphim. In these moments, you are as “real” as you can be.

“With your subtle fields open — with this connectedness with nature and with your unseen family, you are in harmony with all. Your body is calibrating — your mind and emotional centers are being healed. Healing, health, and vitality begin in these subtle fields and shall manifest in the physical form when the mind is tuned into this place of oneness and connectedness. Regular “doses” of this form of healing are as important as your stillness exercises. Those who practice both are receiving the maximum vibrational benefit.

Healthy diet and exercise is a natural outcome of being “in tune” with Spirit and nature. Your body has a consciousness of its own and when you become aware and connected in this way you begin to “hear” what your body needs. This is indeed why many who step onto the spiritual path gravitate toward healthy living, environmental responsibility, outdoor living and playing — they vibrate at a frequency that communicates with all these systems and so they become tuned into the reality of those systems — an “inner knowing” develops within the mind/body/spirit.

“When you develop these higher senses as a result of living in a connected way, the mind shifts into a higher mode and this is where you begin to make use of the lower strata of morontia mind — the mid-mind, or soul mind. Operating from this mindset is where survival value experiences are exponentially harvested by your Thought Adjuster — your “Higher-Self.” It is at this stage in your development that life and purpose become important — your life begins to blossom and you are truly living according to your life plan — the Creator’s Will.

“Could it be that an intentional walk in the field can change your life?

“Peace to you,

“The Circle of Seven.”

Edited by Linda Abell.

http://www.thecorrectingtime.org
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #8 on: Mar 10, 2023 05:38 pm »

Asheville, NC, US of A, August 23, 2015.
Teacher: Ophelius.
Subject: “The Eye of the Storm.”

Teacher Ophelius: “Today, dear one, we would like to speak to you about the ‘Eye of the Storm’ and how to maintain your peace and sense of grounding when everything around you is in chaos and turmoil or in the midst of great change. It is in these times when you need to exercise your faith muscle and focus on what is most important. At any given moment and in any life lived on the planets of time, a time of great testing will come and many will be looking for someone to stand firm in the midst of the whirlwind and point the way forward. It is for you students on the path to be an example and a way shower that these storms of life can be an opportunity to build strength of character and to maintain your peaceful connection with spiritual forces that can help you navigate any situation.

“The practice of self-mastery becomes the key to anchoring your stance when others around you are caught up in the reactions to great stress and turmoil. It is the emotions of lower vibration — fear, worry and anxiety that become the ‘block’ that keeps you from seeing clearly. And so we admonish you to remember these words when the storms of life rage around you. Please know that even when you think you are left alone to deal with these uncomfortable situations, that you are given even greater attention by your guides and guardians who are waiting for you to engage them and ask for help to be sent in the way that is of the highest good — that the Will of the Father be done.

“Sometimes your impatience prevents you from seeing the highest good because the Father’s Will works with the conditions inherent in the fabric of creation to bring about the change needed to fulfill the desire which may or may not be in coherency with your expectations. Sometimes it is only seen in retrospect — after the storm has passed — that you see the brilliance of the divine signature in the outcome. Therefore in this ‘space’ between expectation and realization is where you need to exercise great faith in the assurance that all things work for the greater good — even if that good is harvested in the worlds to come — something that often is not considered.

“There are many perplexities and challenges to deal with on Urantia and many decisions to be made — more so than on most planets in the local universe. Urantia is unique in that it is the bestowal planet of the Creator Son — the jewel of 10 million worlds and there is no other place with such distinction in all Nebadon. Therefore, what shall you do with this opportunity to make the most of your life in one of the most contrasting and challenging training universities in the schools of the universe? Do you succumb to the pressures of the moment and join with those who are confused and lost or will you take a breath and seek for the light and approach these dilemmas with clarity and integrity and take the higher path that leads to a life well lived — in love, compassion, forgiveness and courage?

“Sometimes it is best when in the Eye of the Storm to project your view outside the whirlwind and be proactive to the reconstruction needed to heal a broken world. Go within, dear one, and seek for the solace of the Indwelling Spirit — surrender your fears and know that the I AM IS and always shall be your anchor in the Eye of the Storm.

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”
Report Spam   Logged
tides2dust

« Reply #9 on: Mar 02, 2024 06:38 am »

Asheville, NC, US of A, March 6, 2016.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “Moving Through the Fire of Initiation.”

Teacher Ophelius: “The message for today is about progress. Each one of you, students on the path, shall pass through various stages of initiation as you move from circle to circle in your walk toward perfection — to become like the Creator. As He calls each of you to ‘Be perfect, even as I AM perfect,’ you shall, at some point, ‘move through the fire’ and purge yourself of the old imperfect ways of thinking and being to embrace a more suitable form from which to understand and express the Will of the Creator. Growth is the result of change and progress requires a new understanding and perspective from which to establish this more perfected way of co-creative expression.

“The phrase ‘as above, so below’ conveys a profound understanding of how everything in the universe progresses. Just as the great galactic mother wheels of creation go through their explosive and violent phases of star formation, where great energies collide and distribute material throughout space to form what shall one day become stable planetary systems, those systems then evolve and become ready for life implantation and development. Similarly, the souls of the Father’s children undergo great change — sometimes explosive change to move them into a more suitable form in which to express the more perfected ideas of the Creator.

“Many of you may be going through one such form of initiation, finding yourself at a crossroads where you are questioning all that you believe and doubting everything — experiencing wave after wave of disillusionment about what is real and what is imagined or hoped for. If this is happening to you then consider yourself blessed, for you are moving through the fire of initiation. All your beliefs are subjective to your conditioning, your environment and your experience. The Indwelling Spirit of the Creator — the I AM is the pure and true reality of all creation and so does the I AM guide you from circle to circle, step by step, using various methods to move you along the framework of the unique ‘Life Plan Idea,’ which is being worked out through you. Once you have exhausted the potentials of the interim step in this life plan, the Father’s Spirit shall ‘move you’ along and make ready the spiritual ground for a new understanding that shall bring you into alignment with the next phase in that plan.

“As a being with the potential for fusion, the ultimate goal is for you to ‘fuse’ with your Father Fragment and become a totally new creature in the universe of universes that can more perfectly express a Creator’s unique idea (your life plan). You are being made ready for fusion, my friends, and so to achieve this you must become more ‘attuned’ to the expressive intentions of the Indwelling Spirit. This attunement process shall bring great change and sometimes total disillusionment to purge you of those things and beliefs that would inhibit you from moving to the next circle of your development. Fusion requires diverse levels of understanding — not just intellectual, but a more immersive understanding of divine love, compassion and mercy. These attributes of divinity must be explored through your experiences and in your relationships with other souls who are also going through their own unique trials of initiation as they learn from the Great Teacher within.

“Understand, my friends, that you shall come out the other side and be one step closer to your complete attunement with the Indwelling Spirit where you can explore and become that perfected idea the Creator has called you to co-creatively express.

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”

Edited by Linda Abell.

www.thecorrectingtime.org
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: