Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 08:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Teacher Uteah

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teacher Uteah  (Read 243 times)
guest587
« on: Oct 17, 2022 04:19 am »

Asheville, NC, US of A, September 30, 2018.
Trinity Teacher: Uteah.
Subject: “Your Greatest Challenge.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Teacher Uteah: “Greetings to you, my dearest students — I AM Uteah and I bring you the Love of the Universal Father, the Compassion of the Eternal Son, and the Breath and Beauty of the Infinite Spirit — may this Trinity of Divinity be forever imprinted on your hearts and may it envelop the vessel of your souls.

“This statement is not only a salutation, but a reality, for as a Trinity Teacher, I bring the vibration of this Trinity in through my words and between the lines where it may saturate your being and activate the divine relationship between your soul and the Indwelling Spirit of the Father.

“When you bring to me your experience with love, then you have opened the door to your hearts and made ready that space where the Divine Relationship may flourish. When the vibrations of love become you and saturate your being, right then and there is the attunement with the Indwelling Spirit of the Father quickened. Each time you go to this place does the divide between your humanness and Spirit move ever closer. This is not a metaphor, but an eternal reality — for you to remember the Truth, Beauty, and Goodness of Love, you must realize that it was the Action of Love applied that created the experience that forever imprinted on your soul.

“How many times do you say to someone, ‘I love you,’ and although this is a beautiful gesture of affection, could you take that phrase one step further and look into the soul of that person; recognize the beauty of that divine part and see them as a beloved and ascending son or daughter of the Creator? Stop and really look at them — and look through the frailties of the human condition, and see them as a beautiful gift that is wrapped in the swaddling blanket of their first adventure as a child of the Supreme taking on the monumental and courageous task as the ‘experiencer’ of the divine.

“This is how the Father sees you and gives to you His Unconditional Love. So too must each of us see the potential in our siblings and look through the frailties of the human vessel and to the heart of the soul where the ‘true person’ lives. As my students, you are required to see into the heart first, then may you apply the appropriate actions in your relationships — and always are you praying in silence for the improvement in their condition that they may see through the illusions and the conditioning of a material world that is struggling to open its eyes from a long coma.

“As you silently pray for their awakening, also request your Indwelling Spirit to remove any fallacies that do not serve you or others — that you remain open to seeing the frailties of your own imperfections, for without this ability to ‘see yourself,’ are you self-deceived. From my students, do I require more from you, and if you accept my tutelage, and take me at my word, I shall show you the depth and purity of love like you have never known. It takes great courage to see with the eyes of love and take no offense to the weakness of judgment.

“It is easy to tear someone down looking at the outside, but it takes work, courage, and creativity to build someone up looking at them from the inside — this, you are to master if you are to partake in the Creator’s Great Plan. Your greatest challenge is in the trenches of this struggling world, and though it may seem like a long hard road to follow, the rewards of the courageous — to look deeper into the purity of love, is more satisfying than the battles won over right and wrong.

“For until this time, the Indwelling Spirit has looked through your eyes into this world — now, you are to look through the eyes of the Father into the heart of this world.

“Higher Love, dear students, Higher Love,
“I AM Uteah, here to serve.”

Receiver’s note: Uteah is emphasizing the importance for her students to really work at applying these principals and lessons and she draws the distinction between those who are sincere and those only looking for a warm feeling in the moment of reading the lesson — as if waking up from a deep sleep and then rolling over. She is speaking to all, but looking for the Dedicated Core to be her pupils — those most trusted individuals that she can count on when the application of these principals are needed to be executed in the ongoing campaign of the Correcting Time.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.
http://www.thecorrectingtime.org

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=217259#p217259
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Oct 18, 2022 05:33 pm »

Is Uteah an angel teacher? And who channels her? And how does her or she do so?
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2022 03:48 am »

Thanks Steve. I hope to address your recent questions in other posts but need more time to research and provide you the material.

So I remembered a pretty detail message. It's divided into, I think, 13 parts.

Here's a piece of part 1,
Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 1
Teacher: From the Desk of Chris Maurus

Dear Friends and Light Workers,

During the last six months I’ve been in contact with an extraordinary Mansion World Teacher, named Vutia.  Many of you are familiar with her teachings through the messages received by me and published through this conduit of light—the 1111 Progress Group.  It became apparent to me early on in the engagement with Vutia, that she would not be paraphrasing more lessons on universe cosmology and re-stating the concepts of deity relationship.  Uteah, Ophelius, and many other teachers have done a tremendous service in bringing those understandings to our attention over the many years of this Correcting Time.  Instead, Vutia said it was time to shift our thinking from understanding revelation to having actual experience in Conscious Contact with the Thought Adjuster.

I think many of us are wanting more and more revelation (new information) as a way to have a greater understanding of deity relationship—hoping that in the process, something “magical” will happen and we will have a mystical experience with deity through and by the process of expanding our minds?  One thing I have learned over the years in having contact with Spirit is that I must take the first step in reaching out.  Spirit never imposes their will on you—it is you that must take the initiative to establish your position, your desire, your sincere curiosity (questions—wanting to know) and openness, for seeking Spirit contact with the expressed purpose of greater soul growth for you and others as a result of your persistent dedication.

Vutia has been very assertive in her directions for weaning us off of our addiction for more and more revelation and to simply just “do it.”  We have been given every necessary piece of revelation to expand our minds enough to establish Conscious Contact with our Thought Adjuster (TA).  It is now time to “act.”
Experiencing Conscious Contact
https://correctingtime.org/transcript/experiencing-conscious-contact-part-1

From the FAQ,
What is a thought adjuster?
Living within the mind of all humans is a divine undiluted fragment of the Infinite God-the missing piece of the puzzle for which men have searched for and sages pointed to with upraised hands. Yet for all our searching, our writings on ancient scrolls, our telescopes pointed up to the heavens, the elusive God has always been here within. Through the ages, this Indwelling Spirit of the Infinite God has been called many things: the Higher-self, the Over-soul, the Indwelling Spirit, the Father's Presence, the Ka, the Atman, Thought Adjuster, and others. This Divine Presence of the Infinite God is our direct link and unbroken connection to the deity of Primal Cause, the Universal Father.

Which also ask, can anybody receive messages?
https://correctingtime.org/faqs

It's quite extensive, but hopefully you find something that helps answer your questions. Experiencing Conscious Contact is probably the most direct piece to answer.

I share these messages because I find them inspiring, I'm not an avid reader of the Urantia Book nor claim any knowledge of the UB and its concepts.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #3 on: Feb 05, 2024 05:20 am »

Asheville, NC, US of A, January 6, 2019.
Trinity Teacher: Uteah.
Subject: “Collect those Gems and Store your Treasures.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Teacher Uteah: “Today, my dear students, we shall explore our feelings at the soul level of our being and I shall lead you to discover those deep heart-felt thoughts and feelings that are present within you, but are sometimes buried behind the wounds of your temporal existence. Living on a world like Urantia, at the present time, it can be difficult to maintain a peaceful loving outlook when many are having to struggle just to survive. Many are themselves dealing with the dysfunction of relationships that are also suffering from a disconnect with their souls stemming from a similar disparity. Let me guide you back to a place where your love of life still exists and where compassion and mercy lives within you. Let us consider the common ground of all humanity and you will see that you are not so different from one another.

“Understand that you were born in a world of confusion where little information is given about the soul life of a human — it is only available to you when you look for it. It is not something that is taught to you from birth or in your education systems. You must construct this soul-life from the pieces of your experiences here that touch your soul in times when you and others have discovered a common exchange of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness (TBG). These can be rare exchanges in a human life or they can be abundant — it depends on many things and conditions and personality traits. It is not your fault or your ignorance of such things, but your awareness to the feelings that you have when an experience reaches into that deep place within you. What you do with that experience and how you ‘file it away’ in your soul can make all the difference on how you use that experience when living in your world.

“Become aware in these moments of TBG when they touch you and learn how to incorporate those experiences into your personality as a reflection of the agency of the Indwelling Spirit — the Thought Adjuster. When you discover that you can have an actual relationship with this Indwelling Spirit of the Father, you can share these moments of TBG within and take note that these unique experiences and exchanges with your fellows, that matter, are something worth keeping for eternity. When you begin to build a library of soul-worthy experiences like this they become the values that you reflect out into the world and in the relationships you build with others. You shall soon begin to notice that you attract more of these deep soul-touching experiences the more you become aware of them.

“Recognition of these values is a very important part of soul and personality growth. Take pause in those moments when something extraordinary happens when you ‘feel something’ and share that ‘something’ with your Higher Self. Let it sink deep within you and recognize the value it has. Experiment with how you may attract more of these special moments by reflecting these values out into your world and in your relationships — the TBG of those things that have touched you deeply.

“Start collecting these gems throughout your life, my dear students, and you will have a much richer and more exciting life — even here in one of the most challenging places to live. The paradox here is that the opportunity for having these deep reaching soul defining experiences are more abundant on Urantia than on many worlds in the universes of time. Take pause to consider when you have just collected a gem and hold it up to the sun and let the light shine through it into your naked eye — see the glistening beauty in it and then hold it close and show it to others that they may also want to collect such a gem and cherish it.

“Collect those gems and store your treasures, for they shall serve you well here and hereafter.

“Peace and love to you,
“I AM Uteah.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.
http://www.thecorrectingtime.org
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #4 on: Feb 05, 2024 12:15 pm »

Namaste Eric,

I see that the message of Teacher Uteah is just what we are doing here, so I’ve included it the thread ‘Why this site’ It is a reinforcement of our purpose, it  fits very well into our mission statement so I included it there. I’m not so sure about other worlds in these ‘universes of time’. Because I’ve not been there this life. However, the ones I’ve been exposed to usually appear quite evolved. Perhaps that is because they have been able to transcend some, if not most, of the limitations of time in their bringing their messages to Mother Earth.
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2024 12:41 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: