Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 10:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Birds 🦅 Messengers from the heavens

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 31
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Birds 🦅 Messengers from the heavens  (Read 165 times)
guest88
« on: May 06, 2021 11:50 pm »

Thank you for creating this thread. This morning I dreamt I saw a large macaw sitting on a wire. I was hunting with bow and arrow. I remember drawing the bow and the macaw looked at me unphased. I was uncomfortable with what I was about to do. I proceeded and released the arrow, shooting him in the gut. He still seemed unphased. He looked at me with an arrow in his belly, then hopped off the wire and started walking off. I felt a sense of urgency, I thought, I don't want to leave this animal injured. I have to finish what I started. I tried running after him, reaching back for an arrow from my holster but it was empty. Suddenly, just one arrow appeared and I was able to place it in the bow and kill the macaw. I remember thinking, I have to cut off its head and defeather the animal, seeing its spinal column before waking up.

When I tried reading about possible dream interpretations this morning(killing a bird) the message was that there would be some ill-omen in business particularly for farmers or some kind of change in personal relationships. I felt very uncertain and was withdrawn today, like an outside force had taken over and I was trying to be cautious with my every action and word- observing too intensely. Then I stumbled across the meaning of the Macaw and it all started to make sense...

Macaw symbolizes rising, flair, and visibility.

Macaws are bright, bold, and loud! It’s time to unapologetically show off your unique qualities. No more hiding.

You have a skilled communicator and performer within you. Your unique flair and skills plant the seeds of inspiration in others.

We need to see you being your full self to help sprout something new within us.

Keep rising higher and higher. You are never “too much”.
https://www.tanyacasteel.com/project/macaw/

The last couple of days I have been suppressing my words and feeling rather insignificant in order to avoid conflict both at work and with my Father. It would seem letting people figure things out on their own, instead of saying something, would be my preferred action because of my own irritabilities and impatience. Even today I feel a type of withdrawn energy, suppression, uncertainty... I believe this was reflected to me in the dream world. I would like to try and throw this caution to the wind, and embrace my self- even the hard to accept aspects.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: