Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 11:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Daemoons Dream Journal

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Daemoons Dream Journal  (Read 6974 times)
guest587
« Reply #165 on: Feb 02, 2023 02:26 am »

Koan

As I was waking up I noticed the sounds of the rain outside were blending with my dreams. I still hadn't much control of my thoughts. The last thought I remember was a woman being unfaithful to a man, and she had the option to prolong his suffering and in her pleasure she took it at the last minute. This was a very gross thought and I decided enough is enough and it's time to wake up. Instantly I shake this thought off, but figured I'd include even the undesirable moments in my journal.

I believe I will shake all these dreams off now and start my day.

Just want to provide an update to this last dream detail and show you how there are direct synchronicities in our, "waking" life. As we move back towards the source, I believe we start seeing Him in others in unique ways. This being just one example.

I had to take an Uber today to pick up a company van. The driver was very friendly, and we started opening up. He told me he is still holding on to the fact that his wife of 19 years cheated on him. He told me he'd never forgive her. I took it as an opportunity to talk about meditation and finding peace within. This, after he told me he doesn't want to die alone. It also seemed beneficial to pick his brain regarding age differences because there is a young girl in her early 20's who finds me attractive. I have already made my mind up on how best to handle that situation. The direct parallel with my dream hit me when he was asking aloud, why did she wait so long to cheat? This sounded my inner alarms because that is what happened in the dream: "She had the option to prolong his suffering and in her pleasure she took it at the last minute."

I pray for his well being- overall he is in good spirits and despite his words I believe he will find forgiveness. He is 57 and has three daughters, all who make his life extra special and meaningful. He was very kind to me and regardless of what I'm sharing his demeanor was very upbeat. This seemed like one of those divine exchanges.

Well.. What's also interesting is that I dreamt of an exchange and asked what it meant... and the word I was given was Koan.

I think I saw that somewhere before, and so I did a search in the portal and sure enough- Steve has created a thread on it. I've never really read it but I suppose now is the time to pay attention.
http://spiritualportal.net/index.php/topic,7374.0.html
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #166 on: Feb 03, 2023 04:54 pm »

William and his Father, Big Toe- Dandelion/Weed

In the first recall, I am remembering William having his own place and finally feeling a type of reunion into the immediate family unit. His Father, who has always loved him, has allowed himself to see his son again. William is no longer as heavily dependent on alcohol as he was, and there is room for growth and resounding victory.

Later I dream I am somewhere with my Sister April and friend Rob. I am showing them that if I push the sides of my skin on my big toe- I expose the red meat underneath. I didn't want to disturb them, but Rob seemed interested. Like children we were showing off weird body parts. There was a horizontal slit on my big toe which opened up the outer skin to the inner meat/muscles. The jagged edges of skin looked like miniature teeth and I was even able to part the muscles of the inner of my toe further illustrating a cartoon like mouth.

There was a scene here I don't recall well... It's been over an hour since coming back to recall and record. I vaguely remember a woman present, and the energy is like we are in a house among a class of students. I am playing a word game with... I think, Lauren B(the red head form highschool) who is blending now with Brittany D(elementary classmate). She is referencing a type of fish "maschel" some kind of... Creamy sauce... "baucheme" These are not the words I saw in my dream... But trying to recall... Something like, "creme fraiche" the word itself starting with an S... But I remember telling her that her answer was too generic for our little game/puzzle... And while this is happening, there are different layers/levels to this classroom dynamic where I am both separated and independently teaching while simultaneously integrated and learning with a group like entity.

What I do remember are these scenes shifting from here being back home with Dad. I am growing a plant indoors and notice it's finally starting to, "bloom" and is in good health except it is producing a very dank odor. My Dad ask what it is, and suggest it is marijuana. I tell him it is a hybrid of marijuana and dandelion. I wake up with this flower in my mind. I instantly wonder, is this an answer to my bedtime prayer? Before bed I went into meditation and asked God for some kind of clarity around these all day and night heart murmurs/palpitations and dizzying postural changes/syncope. When I woke up from the dream, I said... "Well I'm not smoking weed." But I started doing research on dandelion which seems a better substitute than the milk thistle I've recently introduced to my system. Apparently milk thistle has estrogenic effects which might explain some of the weird energy I was feeling between that and maca. 😬 Either way, I will begin to experiment with dandelion and ashwagandha.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #167 on: Feb 08, 2023 03:55 pm »

black balloons, ghost, daughter
i don't remember the details too well.

only that it feels like i'm on another timeline. i'm visiting my friend javier and my cousin zach.
we are along a beach somewhere. i am traveling with black balloons. i am given additional black balloons by an onlooker who wants to see how high in the sky i can go.

there is also a vague scene of three people standing in a group with others. the person in the middle is a ghost and doesn't realize it until someone says something. the two standing to his side are the only people that can see him. at first they ask the others in the group why they can't see this person- and someone jokingly suggest it's because that person is probably a ghost. somehow the distinction is made by this ghostly person that he died- and realizes he can phase his arm through the person standing next to him.

the theme of the dream revolves around javier telling me something about a, "different level" and that both javi and zach are being prepared for children.
i keep thinking of a daughter.

what's strange is as i tried to recall the details from this mornings dream, as if to provide me with something which acknowledges the idea of having a daughter
my mind instead begins to play this song, the lyrics playing in my head over and over
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #168 on: Feb 15, 2023 04:36 am »

At 3:33AM today I woke up due to someone knocking on my door 6 times.
They were gentle knocks...

"knock, knock, knock"
"knock, knock, knock"

No one was there that I could perceive with my immediate senses. Maybe I needed to shift my awareness...

Though I was still slightly intimidated(a reactionary habit) I do believe the presence was non-violent and kind.
Unfortunately I did not dig deeper and instead tried to brush off the guest...

Going back to sleep I had violent dreams even though I believe Gurunath was there.
The themes of the dream involved choking and fire.

Specifically witnessing others consumed by fire... and choking out my friend who was physically attacking me.   
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #169 on: Feb 15, 2023 03:30 pm »

Two nights ago I dreamt of Gurunath. Last night, Yogananda.

The dream details,

crowded living space, anger towards dad, yogananda

i dream i am back in an apartment with roommates...
there are 12 mattresses in the living room. 12 people sleeping on the floor, my self included.
my friends javi and jen are in this dream. when i wake up there is a black kitten that comes running towards me. he is very playful.
im living somewhere near the ocean. i woke up early, everyone else is still asleep. except jen comes out from the master bed.
for some reason im trying to sneak out the window instead of opening the door. im having to move jens belongings resting along the windowsill in order to get out.
by the time jen comes out we realize there was no need for me to sneak the way i am.
in this dream, it seems javi and jen are arguing over matters of opinion. they are married, but it seems like they are at a point where they can't stand the others opinions.
i vaguely remember a scene here with a man and a lab coat, he was in the middle of the dream hosting an experiment.

later i am leading people down my street to be entered into a race. they are following me except we take a wrong turn, the race is supposed to be held in front of my house. my dad wrote the wrong address on peoples entry cards. i am trying to redirect the group to my house, they are confused. i have to explain to dad who is in an argumentative mood that he messed up. next thing i know im in a van with dad and we're driving the streets. we aren't in the race but we're looking at wildlife from the van with my grandpa. dad is driving recklessly. he puts the van up on two wheels for turning it too hard. i get upset at him, and there are no animals to look at despite that being our objective. he finds the ocean and drives the van straight into it. he thinks the van is a boat and will carry us afloat. my cousin is there to signal that we're sinking. i am pulling what i can back out of the water... i swim to the nearest actual boat and am greeted by three beautiful and sexy women in their bikinis. i tell them the situation and try handing them pieces of our vehicle, diving down and coming up with parts here and there. the vehicle had transformed from a van into a simple sailboat that had sunk in the ocean. the ocean is green. they accept what i bring from out the water and bring us on board.

somehow i am now in a room with the women and my dad has transformed. i don't notice it until one of the girls says, "aren't you paramahansa yogananda?" and i realize indeed i am looking at yogananda. we are all sitting on the floor in a circle experiencing a type of satsang....

wake up.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #170 on: Mar 03, 2023 03:22 pm »

biden, ukraine, russia, final moments

There's a gathering. We're all headed in one general direction. Along the way I encounter friends I haven't seen in a while. A few of us barley recognize the other. I see David and he looks so different. I'm told I look so different as well. We head up a ramp and into a room. The room is like a white briefing room with empty tables and empty seats. Everyone is standing.

Once I'm there I encounter a Russian General. We are standing across from one another. He has two men, one at each side, with him. We are saying our goodbyes. It is a deeply heartfelt moment. This is our final moment. He says something, mentioning what many of us are thinking. We don't want to do this. We don't want it to come to this. I remember feeling great concern as we discuss a plan, say our goodbyes, and he steps back to "his side."

I am in the briefing room with my friend William standing at attention. Biden is there, and a woman similar to Nancy Pelosi but perhaps younger. It looks like everyone is staring up at a screen with their mouths agape but I don't actually see a screen. Biden is just staring into space- I ask William, "don't they see this is all an illusion?" I don't know what everyone is looking at.
William tells me out of the side of his mouth, "run." I look at him, wondering why people can't recognize this separation is but a show. He tells me again in a strained, whispered tone- "behind me and run"

I walk- not run, behind him. The younger woman says my name, "Eric" and ask everyone in the room- "where is he going?" I just look at them, say nothing- but feel the awkward energy as I look for the exit- having to step around and come back up to the side of the room. I quietly leave, and go down a hall to a door- there is a great force keeping the door closed. Initially I thought it was locked but I was able to push it open a little- I realize there are people quietly on the other side keeping the door forced shut. I gently knock, my friend David is on the other side- so is my friend Chase and Min. David recognizes me but they are still pushing the door, so I use all my strength and I force it open- "no" one of them says. But it's too late. I've opened the door just enough to slide in on their side.

Once in this space I help them by assuming a position- using all of my strength and body weight, to keep the same door closed. to keep others from exiting the briefing room. I twist the lock and take my position on the floor, looking underneath for any feet approaching.

Wake up to use the restroom. It's 2:44AM.

Later I finally fall back asleep and am dreaming I am again with William. I am in some kind of arcade/mall like setting and it's raining. There's a beautiful girl in one scene and I am attempting to play electric guitar with broken or bent strings. I manage to get out a blues rift and entrance some people to a basic beat. Eventually I lose the ability and am noticing the sound starts to change, so I quit playing. William and I are ready to leave the place. He was in some basketball competition and wasn't doing well. We wait on a curb in the rain, and a young black/brown couple comes up in an opened tram like vehicle. William and I stand up, and the guy points and says, "only him." to which I say, "what? where William goes- I go." So they begin to drive away... "Wait," I tell them- I look at Will and figure it's okay, I don't mind. So he goes and the woman says, "Good. No white people in this car" Really? I tell her, "Lady thats racist" to which she furrows her face and yells as they are driving away- "You're the racist!"

I can only laugh from the awkward confrontation and go, "surrreee"

A group of kids inquire why I was left alone and I tell them what happened before waking up.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #171 on: Mar 10, 2023 11:17 am »

yogananda, sri ma, a stroll through the market

i am with a group of people at a table, it is a large group setting stretching horizontally down the table on both sides. in the middle is yogananda and i am sitting across form him.

i stand up and i ask yogananda to explain the concept of, "sri ma" before sitting back down. he defines the meaning, unaware of my plan to grant his sister this honorary title. his sister in the dream is an old woman. i stand back up and explain to yogananda that we will call his sister sri ma. he is a bit shocked. he tells his sister, "do not worry. i will dispel such notions." to which his sister in her ripened age replies, "no. i will accept the title. it's too late for me. you grew enough hair for the both of us." she is somehow joking with yogananda, and everyone at the table, including yogananda is taking the lighthearted nature of their exchange in joy and smiling or laughing.

later, i am observing as formless awareness. we, a lone man sitting in a type of carriage meant to be pulled by another person- and yogananda, are together in a open market type setting. yogananda approaches this man with a bowl which has egg in it and ask if he can pull his cart. the young man is somewhat taken by surprise and agrees to this notion. as he positions himself grabbing the wooden beams on each side he tells the man to grab a whisk and whisk the eggs in the bowl. we stroll through the market and yogananda begins his assessment of the young man. he is asking him questions as he slowly wheels him up and down through various aisles of this outdoor market. he ask the man why no one would want to pull him when the design of his carriage makes him so light. he tells him it is quite an easy job. the man, whisking the eggs at yoganandas request, does not know. the curious thing is they don't eat the eggs being whisked... the first thing yogananda decides to eat is an orange, and he offers a slice to the man before continuing to pull him around and ask him more questions. time passes and the young man is hungry, and yogananda finds another orange- except this orange is already cut in slices and where the fruit would go are a tiny dense bunch of seeds. i believe the young man is no longer sitting in his carriage but following yogananda around as they eat this microseeded orange. the rind of the orange is also dried and edible. the young man realizes whatever they are eating has been pickled and chases down yogananda explaining to him, "these oranges are pickled!"

we are walking some more before i wake up at 2:50AM to use the restroom. i should also include that my friend michael is somewhere in the beginning of this dream, but that i can't remember much more. i believe he(my friend michael) was analyzing a black object, and i was sitting next to him helping him understand something.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #172 on: Mar 10, 2023 12:16 pm »

I think your dream tonight is simply wonderful and spiritual in nature. Paramahansa Yogananda was often humorous in his relationships with devotees and strangers alike. He also was self effacing in his assessment of situations hie devotees encountered with regards to him. So this dream only verifies this notion. Yogananda gave the man he was helping some ‘ pickled oranges’ . That was very much his sense of humor Eric. Your dream is very spiritual in nature and one to remember for the rest of your life’s days.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #173 on: Mar 24, 2023 06:32 pm »

Thank you Steve for your reply.

I believe the reason I am having trouble lately is because I am having multiple dreams at once. This to me has something more to do with the nature of reality. Yesterday a man in my dream asked me the purpose of life, and I felt very careful in my reply to him- using choice words and much consideration.

Then tonight I felt I was in another realm of SELF, and met a woman who explained to me some of the nature of reality- all while experiencing multiple dreams at once. Some of my amnesia was explained to me... And this SELF transformation also has a lot to do with the spring season upon us. We are all part of the greater picture.

Last nights dream...

interesting observation, "shedding" energetically

again filled with many dreams and i caught something interesting as i recalled the tail-end of one.
i realized whoever i was initially talking to as i was waking up/dreaming, changed. now i've dreamt of people changing in dreams before- but this felt kind of unique, like i was in a realm of higher vibration- could not sustain it coming back into full awareness... and the girl(whoever she was) she was kind of like a fellow angel/warrior transformed into a familiar character, and the context started to shift.

in the last dream i remember confronting a, "demon." my self and a fellow were allowed to take our angelic form- it was such a relief. like stretching a muscle, we shed our disguise and we started sprinting full speed down a field. it was incredible speed, faster than normal.

this demonic energy was very convincing in that it took aspects of my past and mixed them together, and i thought what i was dreaming was really happening. but i remembered these two separate memories could not exist together, and i did not feel anger towards the energy trying to confuse me. instead i recognized the dream as a type of shedding of the old.

the dream descended into ideas of this demon thing having multiple identities/characters, this building had suffered a major explosion. before its collapse we, my fellow and i- were negotiating with the presence. it wanted power and we'd agreed to give it some.

while all this is happening- there are really weird dreams happening simultaneously with characters from my past- who i no longer talk to. mostly acquaintances from high school mixed with some other friends of old. for example.. while i'm scaling the building, going up multiple floors i am also dreaming of these folks from the past and we are all sitting at a round table sharing answers to some kind of test.

in another dream an acquaintance named max is mailing me letters that belong to him and carrying out illegal activities. i confront him and tell him i'm not interested in him using my address.
while this happens the demonic presence is also confronted by the angelic beings.

it ask for power and they give it to him. my mind starts changing events into rather child displays but the being is filled with gold light to the point where it becomes possessed.
the child translation is that it became possessed with the desire to sing christmas carols and it left the building to go and fulfill its new obsessions.

at the same time this is happening i am dreaming of scientist inside the building recreating a poisonous psychedelic substance out of nothing by spraying something on- and extracting something from a miniature human. gold/bronze misty spray.

after claiming victory from the negative breach the separate entities that represent the one being are rounded up and being escorted out bound together. their mouths open and it's like an incoming call from another world is taking place- imagine being on the phone but there's no phone, and whatever someone is saying is coming out of the mouths of these separate beings, one at a time until the sentence is complete. basically this "phone call" was asking about what happened and whether certain actions would be allowed and what test they could explore next. the beings looked lifeless, staring up into their third eye area/oblivion, mouths agape and the phone voice coming through had this sound to it that felt other worldly.

so this is a kind of test...?
at some point after the building collapse i am sitting on some rafters next to a woman who is the same person described in the beginning of my dream recall but she changes into a familiar face as i start to wake up. she used a particular word that i can't remember, describing something i was doing- because in the dream i am trying to recall what is happening. but as i try to hold on to the word and who she is instead the familiar energy and familiar face takes hold and morphs my environment. suddenly its like im in a different world within dream land residing in a different vibration. but that time of sitting and discussing with the woman was to help me understand that all of this was a transformative process. it's also helping me understand that multiple 'realities' exist simultaneously where 'who' or 'what' we are is operating within these different, 'layers.'

i understand i was being prodded at by this, 'demonic' entity an aspect of my self- just like the 'angelic' entities. and there was nothing 'evil' this was more a hope to get a rise out of me to see if i was still bound to particular emotions from the past.

well anyways... terrible recall the details are so scattered, i've omitted some, both intentionally and unintentionally. but i realize i was having multiple dreams at once, that characters were intentionally disguised, that a type of amnesia is taking place as i wake up and that perhaps the vibrations are just too high for me to retain correctly. (if that's even a thing)...
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #174 on: Apr 03, 2023 04:32 pm »

Sometimes remembering one detail of your dream, triggers recall for the moments prior.

I also remember feeling so much love in this dream, and the girl who talked about Lord Siva... She was very special, had so much joy inside her- and her eyes were more vibrant and alive than anything I've seen or felt in this world.

Lord Siva, reuniting with an old friend

i have a rendezvous with an old friend, who i meet by running into his kid for the first time. i explain to the kid that i went to high school with his father, and the kid is blown away when i show him what his father looked like back in high school.

something just came back to me
before this happened ....

i am remembering a little girl excited- her eyes were so vibrant. so colorful! was she the child i ran into? i am remembering, suddenly, so much love for the entire dreaming sequence. her eyes felt more alive than anything i've seen. she was smiling loudly from the inside! she told me of her joy knowing and carrying lord siva(inside her?). she was ecstatic to know i've seen and met this lord... 
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #175 on: Apr 21, 2023 05:37 pm »

Time travelling with Hillary Clinton

At least I woke up knowing I had multiple dreams. It seems the last few days I've had direct conversations with people.

But I only remember the last portion of my dream before getting out of bed.

I am time traveling, and am delivering food to this guys house which has a really large boat in the water. I am on a smaller raft looking up at this huge boat talking to the man about his fishing adventures. The name of the boat is "something sisters" I don't remember the first word. But it was a double S.

Later I am inside this bar like setting. Hillary Clinton is there and she ordered a beer. It was a giant liter beer and it was frozen, and split down the middle. Then the liquid started slowly spilling out. I'm watching three girls, who are witnessing this- Hillary comes up and starts talking to the girls. She looks younger, but her husband Bill is there too but he is in his present age- older. He looks more relaxed and is joking.

I am very cautious to talk to them, but it gets to the point where Hillary acknowledges and we are forced to talk about a future moment. She knows I'm from the future and she too is time traveling.

Hillary and Bill are overly confident and I don't like interacting. I believe I talk to Hillary with something about the moon.
I wonder if she is in any part responsible for some propaganda... I ask her why she seems so different here and I kind of realize there's a lot of fighting she does in secret that would never make the light of day.

That's all I can remember for now. I think I end up helping her and Bill, or that we are in the past for similar interest, there to accomplish a specific mission...
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #176 on: Apr 26, 2023 11:00 am »

infiltrating a play, pursued by a spotter, orchestra music and cathedral settings. green door.

i'm talking to a girl of interest and we're talking about whataburger of all things. i'm joking with her that as great as her love for whataburger sounds, that you can't get these long, thick cut french fries like the one i am holding. i then persuade her to perform in this miniature speed play with me.

i remember walking down a cathedral like setting, sneaking the girl around with me- trying to find ways to put ourselves in this play. we are rehearsing and i am tapping my foot, laughing and playing guitar.

the play is about to begin and we have to insert ourselves into it. a nun is walking across the hall and i tell the girl to pretend she belongs to the school and to introduce me to the teacher. she does this and it works. and this allows us the opportunity to jump upon the stage.

i slide across the stage and am again tapping my foot, which cues the rest of the actors and actresses to come out and begin their very specific dancing. i am playing a tiny guitar very fast, like someone clicked the fast forward button. and the tiny audience really likes it. the girl is there dancing, expecting us to end our shenanigan but i am very happy the audience is enjoying and we continue with the show.

an orchestra is playing in the background of my dreams as i am spotted by someone who recognizes me and knows i do not belong. it turns into a chase scene and i am hopping around, the boy chasing me looks like a blend between draco malfoy from harry potter and joffery baratheon from game of thrones. he has two scimitars with thick gold sheaths, they are a part of his hands. one in place of each middle finger. he is now confronting me with his weapons. i tell him from a distance that those are pretty fancy and heavy sheaths he has. he tells me wait until he removes the sheaths and braces himself by holding his elbows up in front of him. i pick up whatever is around me, a rapier in my right and another thick, curved dagger in my left which was used to deflect an incoming, nearly invisible blow, where a blade sliced through the wind and came at me like a boomerang. this knocked the dagger out of my hand.

the chase and music intensifies and suddenly my pursuer is being assisted by the other actors on stage, the girl has kind of disappeared. instead of a sword. i am now carrying a bow. i don't want to harm anyone else but i shoot in rapid succession arrows at the people on stage, locking them in position and use them to climb up and over them. i hear the music as i come across a constant flow of cascading packing peanuts. i see my friend min walking across and i know i am to jump down and pull myself through the waterfall of white foam. i do this and lose my pursuer, pulling myself through a narrow tunnel and come up to a green door.

the music begins to fade and the only thing i remember seeing now is this green door before waking up.

It's now 2:30AM... and I finish recording this dream by 3AM. Time for bed again.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #177 on: Apr 29, 2023 02:00 am »

strange metamorphosis... self assembling kitchenware with a personality turned into boy married to a goat named wendy

a woman enters what appears to be my house, she looks similar to my childhood friend hannah. she has taken it upon herself to help make life easier for mom and i. i recognize her acts, she is sitting next to me on the couch kind of shy. at first i ask mom if she notices all these kind deeds our new house guest has performed for us. in our solitude i recognize her effort with a sign of affection and intimacy. at one point i hurt her, because i tell her that there'd been another girl. when i say this it's as if she's on the other side of the door, telling me she would have never tried being so close if there was ever a sign of another woman. but she comes back in full force. i explain to her that it's not what she thinks with the other girl. at first she was taken aback... but now she's topless and asking me to embrace her. my sister and mom are peering in from the hallway, being a snoopy lot. but once they see me embrace her naked body they look away, and the girl wants me on her breast. she is fully exposed with her arms wide open. she is more dominant than the shy act she was giving and i feel a lot of loving sensations as i bring my head to her breast. somewhere in this dream dad is trying to drunkenly recall a scene from jurassic park to his friend. the kind gestures the girl performed involve hanging up cards over the fireplace the way mom likes, or helping clean after dinner.

things get really strange here once the girl and i embrace. suddenly i'm a bunch of kitchen condiments and silverware having magically assembled in the guise of a human. i have a very colonel/reginald cartoon styled voice. my wife(the girl from above) has been transformed into a black baby goat named wendy. as the self assembled kitchen condiments i step outside our country house and instruct what would be my hands to move about as i talk in a funny voice and tell this guy to, "get out of my shoes." apparently i am with a small crew and we're about to go to work- and this new crew is suspect of me. they should be i am poorly assembled and overly clothed to hide that i am actually a bunch of kitchenware. once we get in the truck we're sent off to work. the man driving us greets us good morning and says he didn't want to tell us about our job spot because he didn't want to rob us of a good nights rest. he laughs. once he says that it seems everyone knows where we're going. my baby goat wife wendy is in the truck with us.

on the way to the job site the truck is pulled over and someone writes free goat on the highway. an asian woman in an old school white mitsubishi eclipse pulls over and takes my wife. i am left chasing her like an old man, where a 5 pound dumbell appears and i hurl it at her car. i am exclaiming she can not take my goat- and she is insistent she did not steal it. wendy comes running out of her car towards me and knocks me over, i'm no longer a bunch of condiments and silverware but i seem to be a boy hugging his goat. people realize the goat did not belong to the asian woman.

wake up.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #178 on: Apr 29, 2023 02:13 pm »

I've been having very strange dreams lately. I gazed at one of Caseys crystal captures just before bed, she is now receiving names with the beings she is able to take photos of. This one is Antae Ibix:

And so I had a dream about an alien encounter. I am realizing a couple things.

One... Whataburger has appeared again in my dream... And two... Consciousness IS. Where we reside(within consciousness) in our dreams is not always the most accurate reflection of reality but our minds interpretation using familiar symbols. For example... In this dream I saw orange monkeys, foxes and pumas. All orange. But I think I might have been in a foreign land and witnessing creatures I can't possibly describe and instead am interpreting these creatures with what's familiar.

I also wonder why Whataburger appears routinely when I don't even eat fast food. I believe perhaps this the help of a higher self or spirit guide, using recurring symbols to help me try and become lucid in the dream. Since dreaming is usually an automated process, but I think something is trying to help me wake up during the experience.

This dream had a lot of shock factors that tried to wake me up in the dream- like witnessing an alien, flying or floating when needed, and environments shifting with no logical order to it. When things don't make sense in dreams we do strange things- like I recently had to cross a jaggy rock formation in my car. Realizing this was impossible I got out of my car and folded it up like a suitcase and walked over the rocks before proceeding to drive again.

Yesterdays dream I was magically assembled kitchenware disguised as a human personality.

Just this mornings dream I was somehow in an 18 wheeler viewing out of the window like I was in an airplane. I think again this has a lot to do with how our mind interprets roadblocks in an unfamiliar landscape, using symbols and logic we have derived from our waking life in 3D. Or even, it could be an attempt to help us become lucid during the dream...

Anyways, here's the dream detail and my alien encounter:

whataburger... again. reptillian? angel/alien species

two girls are interested in pursuing me. they are all friends and belong to the same group. the first girl i politely decline. the second girl is very insistent, and her friends are encouraging her to continually ask for my number. her friend pushes her along and tells her to hand me a yellow flower. i am very hesitant, but the girl musters up her courage and ask me. i decide that i will. but somehow just before getting my number i explain to her i'm financially dependent and live with mom and dad. instantly, the girl who encouraged her to get my number says, "nope. no way nevermind." i tell her friend, "well i guess you know everything you need to know about me." and she writes, yes - no on a paper and checks off no. i tell her i hope her ego feels better, that next time i'll stick with my gut and say no as well.

moving along, i am looking at this guys truck. its huge, i ask him how he could ever afford it. it's very stylish, and it's almost a monster truck. he says his insurance actually helped secure it, and he won it for following whataburger on social media.
(say... there's whataburger again... what's this all about? i don't even eat fastfood). he shows me the back seat has a custom design on the side door, a basketball hoop and a place to put your shoes which you can zip in and keep secure. i am impressed.

now we're in the back of huge 18 wheeler and its time to go. i'm with my dad and his friends. we notice the gas is leaking from the inside. greg is distraught and we do what we can to correct the issue, one of the guys notices all we have to do is push something in place. greg turns into randy here... and before we leave randy checks the bottom of everyones shoes- he's so mad about the gas leaking in the 18 wheeler, and he goes line by line. my feet are kicked up and he comes by and notices something on my shoe, he taste it, grosses himself out but realizes i'm not the culprit. we ask him what this is all about, he says someone intentionally sabotaged our transportation and he had it in mind to shoot the culprit. the guy sitting next to me gulps, "he almost shot you. and your dad is his best friend."

we're in a hurry now and we get a move-on. randy knows a way to save us almost 2 hours entirely and takes this huge 18 wheeler off road and on a custom path, it is a dirt road and we are definitely on our own out here. it's really strange because we drive by what looks like orange monkeys and foxes. what an interesting farm. on the other side we cross some pumas. there's a lot of wildlife out here, and they're all mixed together. william is sitting next to me as we are driving by the unique scenery, which i am entranced by. i get an email from kamala harris talking about lone star beer. all it says is, "this is lone star beer" and a picture of a case of beer. i wonder what the heck that's all about... and i get the courage to tell william, who is dozing off during our long truck ride-
"william... do you like kamala harris?" william is black and i tell him kamala harris is kind of an embarrassment for first black female VP. william couldn't agree more.

we turn the bend and come across a descending hill with giant black ancient trees on each side. i take note of randys driving skills, and am surprised an 18 wheeler is even able to drive off road like this. we begin our descent, and the scene/environment kind of changes... it's as if i'm back where the first portion of this dream recall took place... and randy has switched back to greg and his friends are still investigating some source of sabotage.

two guys are walking along and notice what looks like a secret room, it's a white room and we're wondering how to get to it. gregs friend task me with the job of finding this room. somehow i float up and am looking down trying to get inside. i see a place for me to land and its surprisingly filled with dogs of all kinds, on the upper level of some platform. one dog comes to sniff me but i keep moving. i am getting closer to this hidden room. i push my self through and i can feel a gaze watching my every move increasingly uncomfortable with my pursuit for this layer of reality. i think i find the room i am told to look for. it's hard for me to describe the environment. but i stumble down a tunnel and end up in a very creepy hall- it's wide open and you can hear a pin drop, i am looking around and walking backwards and notice a dinosaur egg in the hatching process. "WHAT?" that's unusual! suddenly i bump into a reptile/human dinosaur hybrid. he is startled. i am startled. i don't even wait one second. i jump off a ledge and have wings to glide back to safety. he is pursuing me...
i punch through some wall and end up back on, "the other side" of reality with greg and his friend.
the creature is no longer the same dinosaur i bumped into but he comes out from the wall as a giant angel with long black thin horns. he has something black and glowing in the center of his chest and everybody in the dream is shocked by this alien appearance.

wake up.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #179 on: May 08, 2023 03:08 pm »

saturday i was sent home early for being sick. i had intense covid like headaches but did not have covid. i think i had a 24 hour bug. anyways, that saturday i practiced the gateway experience for an OBE. after watching the Why Files- i remember the narrator describing "clicking out" and i think that followed me into my dreams. saturday night i can not recall any dreams because of intense body aches and constantly waking up and readjusting my body. last nights dream feels like i encountered some kind of alien technology. it felt so real, and like a life on the other side of the veil. as if its all actually happening... the details are lost in translation. when i woke up everything started fading... so this will read more childlike than the actual experience...

pale skinned, icey blue eyed red phantom. wolverine. metal and telepathic communication
i wake up and the sickness is gone.
interesting dreams.... the details are beginning to slip fast. i will try to recall, this is more a summarized version and missing what i think are crucial details in-between scenes.

it starts with a female who has been following me. we are trying a romantic relationship but it doesn't really work. i don't really belong to her. she is trying to process this. there is a scene like she is at my house, looking from the outside. in total there are three women- two were distractions. but the one who is trying to process sees a pale skinned piercing blue eyed girl like a phantom. she has a bright red cloak. that is my woman. and she is there more like an apparition. the girl see's this, realizes this, and tries to explain to me she knows there's someone else.

later i am on a mission to capture someone. i believe i am dreaming as the phantom girl. we are a small group infiltrating my neighbors house. we are successful getting in. we are undoing whats been done, like a brainwashing by some cult leader. someone in the group demands we watch this video which will help explain things. we neutralize the scene and are waiting things out and watching whatever it is on tv. an intruder ends up coming in the house... we capture him. he tries stabbing us with a knife. i pin him down. there is a lot of violent, strong arming.

we take our captor outside. i am trying to teach him something about the clicks(i think this has to do with my recent 'gateway hemi-sync' videos). i train his brain to click out. the guy has successfully learned whatever it is i am trying to teach him. he starts by hitting his head with a stone, and nothing happens to his head. he then places an electrical charge by his feet and some coin and goes to pick it up. he does and nothing happens to him from the electrical charge. he and another male are smirking now, because they both have learned this same ability through me(the phantom). he explains, "its like something inside me knew i wouldn't get shocked."

that evil smirk though, this capture was a ploy. the boy who helped me infiltrate the neighbors house, it was all a rouse. he had people with snipers outside- except they weren't bullets and the entire group was actually there for me. the one guy on the adjacent roof had someone in his scope and shot a concussive blast right at their forehead. there is a male leader in this group, standing up now that the shots been fired. he looks kind of like logan from wolverine. the boy tells me to go with him, that we've been caught. the scene i remember is the wolverine leader in front of my house pulling the girl up to his waist. it's like they're communicating telepathically.

next thing i recall... i(or this phantom girl) are in a hospital bed in a daze. there's a paper next to us with all these names, and these tattoos of names on my forearm are just disappearing before me. who are all these people, how are they just disappearing like that? the wolverine like guy comes up to me and rolls his sleeve up. he places his forearm parallel to my forearm. i can't move my arm. and suddenly i'm hearing a metal whirring noise. i can't tell if he's taking something from me, or giving me something. there's like a metal piece underneath both our forearms connecting- and becoming more and more visible under the skin. it's squared and identical in shape. whatever is happening, all communication/data.... all relevant information is stored in this transference/synergy/connection. i feel a powerful surge, hear a loud metal noise just before he pulls his forearm away from mine and i wake up.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: