Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 02:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Daemoons Dream Journal

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Daemoons Dream Journal  (Read 6975 times)
guest587
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2022 03:18 pm »

Steve, funny rabbits. Reminds me of Trudeaus followers in the following dream(although I am the one snarling like an animal, I assure you it was those hunting us aligned with Trudeaus beliefs who were seen as ravenous and deranged):

I have a dream that I am fighting people who serve Justin Trudeau. I remember snarling like a dog and biting someone in their neck. I have to try and bite them in order to break their spell. I specifically remember bringing my fang into their skin. Usually the neck or the shoulder. I am leading a friend away from this danger, while another friend is constantly hunting us. I see Justin himself at one point and he has convinced others they need to be corrected and in so doing they can live a happier life. That's the takeaway- is that he has begun seeking out dissidents and it seems the elders recognize it, and a majority of young people are willing to accept this type of forced authority. I remember seeing one man speaking against him after being confronted- the older man corrected Justin to help those realize he is coming after everyone, even those who aren't really involved. He is really big on... Urging followers to help "correct" world view. Dissident includes anyone who is not aligned with the "takeover."
In one scene I am forced to play dead, and it works for a while until I am finally captured. I wake up with something screwed into my right eyeball. I tell my friend it hurts and he says I'll get used to it. The implant has something to do with forcing an augmented reality, it isn't something I have the option to turn off. I am focused on the sensations and the discomfort of having a screw lodged in the side of my eye before waking up.

Feels like my dream with Trudeau seeking out dissidents is pretty much spot on with the atmosphere to our neighbors in the North...
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #76 on: Jun 09, 2022 03:31 pm »

Morning of 6/7/22

I believe their names are Dudley and Ann. In one scene a Tiger has escaped and we are driving a van trying to lure our friend(the tiger) back into the vehicle. We aren't scared but concerned for our Tiger- he is a valued friend. In another scene the male and female are running together down the street, it's like a game of tag. It's night time, they are propelling each other forward. In another scene a woman revokes Dudley and Anns driver license. The woman scoffs at Ann, it is not her first time to be in trouble in this manner... And then the Woman tells Dudley she is upset with him and sneaks him a $5 and $1- $6.... She tells him she never wants to see him without proper pants again and to buy a pair- to quit goofing around and get ready for this exam, which has more to do with him passing some test and now getting his license back as well.
After Caseys channeling of a girl whose name starts with an A... After Abigail and Aya... Here is a dream with another girl with an A- and a male and female dynamic. I believe this connection for me is important as far as guidance in the dream world is concerned. The woman in the licensing office or, whatever official building it was, seemed upset like we were being reckless. I wonder if my expressing difference of opinion where politics are concerned is harming others? Or is my general, heart-on-my-sleeve personality making others uncomfortable? In the very next scene both Ann and Dudley have arrived in school and need to poop. There are two stalls. Ann is blowing the one stall up. It is noticeable by everyone in the area. She just keeps going, and there's a lot of farting too. She starts laughing, no longer embarrassed despite her initial hesitation. Dudley starts pooping in the other stall next to her(Strange). I've let too much time pass in-between to recall everything correctly. There was an important element to the Tiger and the rescue- and I don't know if dreams were superimposed or if my mind coalesced scenes as a way to try and remember. I had gotten up at one point to pee, and can't remember the dream before then... Unless the Tiger scene happened around that time?? I remember when Ann finished she used a lot of toilet paper and there was brown water.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #77 on: Jun 09, 2022 03:32 pm »

Morning of 6/9/22

It's been really hard retrieving details lately. There's an important lesson being imparted in my first dream I think it has to do with my frame of mind from the day before- that reality is not as we perceive it. When I wake up to use the restroom, the more I try to remember- the faster it feels like an entire adventure starts to slip away.

When I go back to sleep another adventure is had- I remember being in a vehicle and getting myself lost. Highways are all over the place- in the sky, broken apart, sideways, crisscrossed... I take a wrong exit, and eventually a wrong turn. Someone from AT&T calls me and is watching me remotely as they talk to me over the bluetooth in the car. There's an incredible amount of speed and pressure being felt as I begin making a turn which causes me to drift off to the side and completely derail off the highway which is really high in the sky- my vehicle starts tumbling. I tell her I'm freefalling but there's a highway below me and I might be able to land it. I see this giant highway coming into view and other cars are also sticking the landing. By way of some miracle I too stick the landing- and the lady from AT&T watching remotely has an entire team watching like I'm in some kind of race. Some guys are telling the others I won't make it, and even though I've stuck the landing the car is still out of control- it plows through traffic and the speed is still too incredible, the car ends up backwards and racing between vehicles, causing drivers around me to spin and lose control. I finally manage to straighten it out and while this is happening another dream starts to come into focus. It's another adventure... There's a typical, "boss" character he seems kind of mobster but I can't quite hang on to the details...

The last thing I really remember is treating my old crew to Jimmy Johns subs for lunch. Someone came to collect a debt(the damage from the vehicle) while I'm with friends and my parents save me- Dad is reluctant but Mom took care of it without question. which surprises Dad. He's surprised he didn't have to lift a finger. And... lastly I remember graduating with other students in military uniform. Our squad was gifted some kind of blue ribboned necklace with a medal hanging at the end. We accomplished something unique and I think it has to do with defeating or navigating through the trial of the adventure with the mob like boss character. As I'm walking away it's like viewing a scene in slow motion, like a camera is filming us I am looking at my younger self walking by as if on a movie screen. As I walk away and off the screen my awareness goes back to first person point of view. Still in uniform a friend gifts me a tiny wooden skateboard and it feels like that race in my vehicle begins all over again. Except this time it's more for fun. I attempt riding the wooden skateboard down a series of stairs and am successfully balanced and in place. I notice at the end that I've cracked the skateboard and the bottom half breaks off- I show my friend after having attempted to ride it down another set of stairs before waking up.

There's a lot missing, so much has happened. This adventure, feels like someone was intentionally shifting my scenes around- and that I was in a type of water world. I again am feeling, layers... Different characters... I can barley see someone moving entire scenes in this world like pieces on a chess board. A type of overseer or... Cobwebs. It's so faint, but it has to do with almost everything happening within the immediate awareness... The image feels like the face of a larger than life being barley visible in gray space using psychokinesis. Argh, very frustrating.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #78 on: Jun 10, 2022 03:08 pm »

June 10th, 2022

My friend William is overlapping with my Dad, they are separate but sometimes they are seen as the same character. William is going to make a film. President Trump and Robin Williams will be in the film. Before this happens my Dad is driving us in his vehicle along a beach. He is literally driving his car sideways on the beach at high speeds. I implore him to get on the road but he insist he knows what he's doing. He is drifting further out into the ocean, and I am getting frustrated because he is also drunk. The windows are down and the waves are bringing water in the car. I notice there are other cars drifting along the ocean shore and one kid is literally hanging off on the outside like it's a joyride, clinging on for his life but also enjoying getting wet and running through the water. It's kind of weird how dreams have been happening lately, like chunks of data are funneled in and all I have are blocks of information instead of any linear recall. So, although I recall scenes here in some sense of chronological order it's not necessarily the case. I remember flashes of information... For instance, William is looking to recruit people to finish a film. William and Dad are interchangeable characters. Dad sends me to find a girl to be in the film. I'm in some kind of ballroom, standing next to President Trump as he asks me what I'm doing. I explain we're looking for the girl we want to be on film. I am watching these girls and guys dance in a choreographed fashion, it's quite impressive. I actually remember the faces of each person I am investigating from a distance.
Dad who has now taken Williams job of making the film approaches President Trump and I and Dad is drunk. His eyes are watery red and his intelligence is clearly hindered. He doesn't have much to say and doesn't know whether or not to shake President Trumps hand. He leaves and President Trump tells me, "it's a shame." I am feeling impatience for Dads alcohol abuse. President Trump is no longer interested in finishing the film with us.
I am waiting my turn to use the restroom. Someone's in there before me. The door is locked as I try to open it. A young man comes out and I am now using the restroom. When I come back I have to tell Dad that people have basically given up on the project. But there are some very strange scenes flashing in my mind... This is like a new block of data which comes after all of the log above.

As I return to what feels like a summer-camp facility, like a Disney World/Hotel park area... I am also witnessing a Woman disappointed in President Trump. As if Dad and Trump are now interchangeable in their energy except they are still two separate people. By the end of the dream President Trump helps my Dad in unexpected ways. The Woman disappointed in Trump/my Father is dating someone else- she see's the drunkard who now happens to be President Trump, and kisses her boyfriend in front of him. She says something like, "he's probably on drugs" her boyfriend who happens to be a police officer says, "looks like fentanyl." The jealous drunk takes a child hostage with a toy gun. It's a fake gun... Okay, now President Trump looks more like Will Ferrell. Will is holding the child, and the off-duty officer is aiming a real gun at him. Will points the fake gun at the cop and it clicks, then he throws it at the cops face before running away.

While all this is happening, the deadline for the film project is becoming increasingly apparent. There's a certain pressure guiding the dreams along. I am walking outside on concrete and notice a trace amount of debris- twigs, pebbles and leaves in one area of the park are ascending slowly upwards through an invisible chute. I decide to step in this beam and I can feel my chest rising feeling very light. I am suddenly lifting off the ground and am transported to an, "upper level." Here President Trump is no longer in a drunken state but instead is playing guitar. He is surprising everyone, and he has a plain t-shirt on which looks like it was splashed with different colors of paint. The Woman who accused him... And my Mother are sharing the same energy. They are no longer in an accusatory mode but are watching the show in appreciation. Dad and the President- still, two separate realities, are also sharing some of the same energy dynamics. Dad still needing to finish the film and President Trump somehow hosting this club in the "upper level." As he is playing guitar I am getting flashes of him and Robin Williams.

I start to think of my friend William, and before I wake up it is like a happy ending to a surreal adventure... Dad finished the film, he recruited people somehow on his own.

As a personal sidenote... I know both my friend William and Dad abuse alcohol. I have witnessed them in waking life act in ways where I was either embarrassed by the behavior or have lost patience. It's not to judge, I have been embarrassingly drunk before too. But I don't talk to William much anymore, only because we aren't keeping in touch. We were more high school friends(years ago). His Father told me he submitted himself to a rehab facility... And last night I snapped at Dad for behaving childishly. We made amends quite easily, but it was not fun in the moment. I think a lot of this is being played back to me in last nights dream... And apparently William is coming through, he may be thinking about me in some way or I, him. The name Will is very heavy in these dreams, so I wonder if there's some unresolved emotions between us. Maybe I need to reach out? Or maybe I just need to notice what's being imparted? Also strange that I have recurring celebrities to relay particular emotions or messages back to me. It's also becoming apparent that my recall these last couple of days comes in blocks and is more like a whirlwind of information than solid linear recognition. Hmm...?
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #79 on: Jun 15, 2022 05:20 pm »

4:15am waking up to pee.

I'm on some kind of bus and have to get off to use the restroom. The bus pulls over then leaves. I have my last name on my shirt. I see my Dad as a younger man working for some kind of auto-shop. This is like an internship or a part time job for being a service writer. It's an in-between job before he has chosen his career. He doesn't know I'm his son yet but we both have moustaches- I walk up to him as he's leaving his shift... Dad is young and in shape. "Excuse me," I tell him.... "Can I show you something?" He slows down but doesn't stop walking. I show him the last name on my shirt- and I point to his last name on his shirt. "Pretty cool huh?" He keeps walking.

My friend Chase comes up to me and ask, "what are you doing?" I tell him, "It's okay, I don't think he made the connection." Although a part of me thinks he realized I am somehow related to him, he never stopped to realize I am his son. Chase seemed concern that this would disturb some aspect of our time-traveling adventure/field trip.

I'm somewhere else now... With a bunch of old high school acquaintance's and friends from past jobs. We're outside in some rest area... A girl is "interviewing" me... As I am sitting next to another girl. She ask if I'm dating the girl next to me. She has strawberry blonde hair. The girl answers for her, "we've tried that before." But she doesn't seem upset in anyway, it seems like we're friends. The girl ask me again, "so are you dating her?" I say, "I wouldn't mind trying again." which pleasantly surprises the girl. She sits closer to me and is really happy.

(I can't believe I almost forgot all of these details, including the time traveling aspect of visiting my Dad... But as I came to write what I *did* remember, the above journal automatically popped back into my head. Below is what I remembered upon waking)

I'm witnessing a few of these friends from the past playing a handshake game of some sort. It involves slapping each others hands, intentionally causing stinging sensation on the skin. Someone's keeping points. The people circled around the contestants count it down and sing, "Tres.... Aba- De" Each syllable is a slap to the other persons hand. Two people stand apart and in front of each other like you would arm wrestling. Someone is speaking spanish of some sort and counts down until they say GO- the audience begins to sing and with the word "Tres" each contestant slaps and grabs the others right hand. Then they descend, taking the left hand underneath the right and slapping it as hard as they can to the sound "Ah" letting go of the right hand, bringing it under the left and slapping the others(hand) to the syllable "ba"- then releasing the left grip and quickly moving under the right hand slapping the final sound "De." They repeat this "Tres Aba De" Which repeats the descending handshake/slapping game. Each syllable is met with a slap to the other persons hands.

It's my turn to play as the score keeper calls me into the circle and pairs me up against someone else. Some fuzzy memory here of the person I'm being paired up against. It feels like we're in a specials needs group as we try to understand the game. 
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #80 on: Jun 16, 2022 03:29 pm »

I woke up dreaming of the song To Build A Home. It was the instrumental version,

I dreamt I was still in the past. I remember swimming in a pool with jellyfish. We tried extricating the jellyfish out of the pool. Someone hosted us for dinner. I tried to explain to the guest that we were from a future timeline, sometime around 7PMish we were expected to disappear... It happened before. Except we didn't disappear right away which created further doubt in my friends mind. The time era was something like 1970's?
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #81 on: Jun 22, 2022 01:58 pm »

I am with two other people and we are confronted by a larger than life angry turtle. He's considered a God. It's at least 20 feet tall. The person next to me tells me he's going to stare at us into our eyes, and I thought he said we were supposed to stare back. He goes down the line, first the two people I am with and then me. I remember yellow eyes, at first I kept my eyes open and blank- not staring into his eyes... But I wasn't sure if I was supposed to stare into his eyes. So I did. I could feel all of his anger when I did, but the idea was that I was not challenging him.
Afterwards the image of something like a slot machine lines up in my minds eye- we somehow passed this turtles angry stare test and won a million dollars. 👺🐢💸
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #82 on: Jun 22, 2022 05:51 pm »

Journal entry from 6/21/22

I'm constantly undergoing genetic transformation and am being made stronger. I remember a testing ground and the thing is, with each experiment my memory is supposed to be wiped clean- only it isn't. Some of the transformations are quite torturous and I remember 'waking up' a whole lot faster during the second 'trial run' which was designed to test my strength. I used the newfound strength to seek out those who are sending people through these dangerous and uncomfortable situations. I remember sharp and excruciating pains. I remember seeing a dead child. I make way to the top of a ship to find I've challenged a woman who kept me in this charade of a character because I was once her friend. Apparently before all of these experiments I was originally a woman and we were both in command of this extremely large ship. It took multiple people to oversee its momentum. When I confronted her I was, who I am today, as a man... but there is a vague flash of my previous life where she is forced to show me we once knew each other because I am hunting the people who have been hurting me. This causes a pause in the dream.

There are more details, more characters and more adventure I am having a hard time remember.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #83 on: Jun 25, 2022 03:05 pm »

i had a really cool hypnagogic experience after trying to go back to sleep... i'm in the room i'm in now.... laying on my back and my head resting to the right. i dont yet make the distinction i am already out of my body, as i am preoccupied with the in-between sensations. i know i'm out of body because my vantage point is not on the mattress i'm sleeping on but on the floor beside it. my eyes are half-opened and i see a silver and black spider as large as my face resting along my mattress. i try not to disturb it, it's gently moving. i notice a little brown around the black. i begin to feel the weight associated with sleep paralysis. i breathe deep and hear my breath...the weight from this sends me further.... each breath is like the most rewarding therapeutic sensations running along my spine. at this point i still don't realize i'm out of body. i begin to hear chatter like over a radio. i hear the name putin. i return my awareness to my breath, feeling as if i'm going even deeper. i again look through eyes half opened and realize i am in my bedroom but it is all white. there are translucent cobwebs- conceptual framing and bright white light all over and white sheets and mattress for my bed. there's a skeleton in my bed. i believe i am in the past, and for some reason i tell my self... "not yet" like i'm in the wrong time era. it's as if the breath is shifting planes and time. i then hear a woman try to say my name, except she says "erin" and she says it very clearly to me. "close" is what i say knowing my name is actually eric. i immediately wonder who is calling me. all of this is happening in an instant and i break the spell by trying to go out of body from here, again not realizing i am already out of body. by the initial "push" (trying to push my astral body out mistaking it for the physical body) the awareness returns back to my physical body, the weight slowly disappears and i open my eyes realizing i am now correctly on my mattress above the ground.

darn, i wonder... because i was starting to realizing some things while in this state... had i not tried to project- how much further could i have taken it?
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #84 on: Jun 25, 2022 08:56 pm »

She says “Erin”

“Close I say” (Eric quote) it’s good you have sense of humor in altered states! Maybe 🤔 somebody is attempting to suggest you’ve got it in you Eric! Bring it out more often! Sometimes we just have to have a sense of humor with ourselves and I have had God and Guru laugh at me and with me. I’m ok with it. Ha ha yea I’m glad if God pays attention to me enough to make jokes about me. Think of it … to get God’s attention even by making you or me the butt of his joke!!!

Wow what a concept! Yet I have found it true. Or maybe I shouldn’t flatter myself. It might have just been one of his emissaries  carrying out some pranks to get me to lighten up. I’ve witnessed that as well.
« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2022 11:08 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #85 on: Jun 25, 2022 11:22 pm »

Thanks Steve, that you find it humorous makes me laugh too.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #86 on: Jun 26, 2022 04:00 pm »

I had to look up who the actor was but apparently I am David Spade. In this dream there is a wealthy man (David Spade) and a gorgeous, exaggeratively attractive 17 year old girl. The girls Mother is trying to get David to commit some kind of sexual act with the girl. David finds her attractive but is, for whatever reason, setting the family up- leading them on only to attempt to expose the Mother and the girls true intentions. Through out the scene there are really exaggerated images where sexual tension is concerned- the Mother is highlighting the girls breast to David. There is some blue material around her breast. And later, after this garage scene- the girl herself puts water on her crotch so that it's slightly visible with her tight pants. This is when the urge to consummate is most apparent. David wants to have sex but knows she is too young. Somehow this girl ends up becoming his assistant- even after he exposes her. I remember this, "gotcha moment" that involved her image painted on the garage- which had more to do with revealing to the public the Mothers attempts to force this girl into Davids life. I'm not sure how, but that's what the feeling was. Maybe it was revealing something caught on a security camera... I don't know... But I remember now moving forward in life and David- or... myself, am older and looking for what used to be the 17 year old girl... I'm at some kind of help desk asking about her... If he wants help from anybody, he wants it to be her. She was fun, and willing- and the sexual tension was great. But now this girl is wealthy and somewhere else. This whole Mother urging her to be in his life had something to do with securing the girls wealth and creating potential blackmail.

In a later dream... I'm in a reality where I shouldn't be- in a house I shouldn't be in... I'm actually somewhere upstairs when my Mother and Sister recognize a foreign element(me) and they begin searching the house for an intruder... I am trying to sneak around without being caught, looking for a way out. Somehow I meet a man that might be another version of my self and he is leading me to a smaller house out back with a freezer. There's an invisible portal in which he goes through by walking into the freezer. I am being told to catch up as my Mother and Sister are about to catch the me that does not belong in this reality- so I follow him through the portal. Now I am in another reality where I am an adult but stuck in this body that is a much younger version of my self. In this version of reality I am actually the younger sibling and we(my family) are still together. I realize a lot of time is spent here and there are odd moments where the people in that reality start to question a foreign element(my being there)- as if i am too smart for a child of my age. Not book smart or anything, but one that shows having the mind of an adult. This child version of me has been training my Sister, preparing her for something... I am guiding her to success, discretely explaining the nature of reality- leaving all kinds of secrets and hints knowing I am to depart from the childs body soon. One hint is in some game room where I've written something out in code(using key phrases or statements only her and I can understand) explaining that there is a portal in the freezer which would allow her to travel to other versions of reality.

That's all I can remember before waking up.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #87 on: Jun 30, 2022 12:45 am »

She says “Erin”

“Close I say” (Eric quote) it’s good you have sense of humor in altered states! Maybe 🤔 somebody is attempting to suggest you’ve got it in you Eric! Bring it out more often! Sometimes we just have to have a sense of humor with ourselves and I have had God and Guru laugh at me and with me. I’m ok with it. Ha ha yea I’m glad if God pays attention to me enough to make jokes about me. Think of it … to get God’s attention even by making you or me the butt of his joke!!!

Wow what a concept! Yet I have found it true. Or maybe I shouldn’t flatter myself. It might have just been one of his emissaries  carrying out some pranks to get me to lighten up. I’ve witnessed that as well.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #88 on: Jun 30, 2022 09:36 pm »

Thanks Steve for the continued laughs.  Cheesy hope this fine day finds you well.

Last nights dream recall:
Golden tubular energy, timeless state
More time travel??? I remember barley perceptible golden light as a stream of tubular energy. A group and my self discovered that by standing inside it, time was happening outside of it. We were in this field experimenting. I believe there was an option to "reverse" time as well. I can't remember much more... Just that I was with a class by the end of the dream, we were in groups of two and there were many of us. We were tasked with- something, again involving time travel. Like a challenge, and a game. I told my partner that our strategy would be to go after the group behind us not next to us. By the time I was putting my shoes on a woman signaled it was time. I went for the group behind us... G1? And they were gone, all that was left was blue pineapple on this persons desk. I was concerned about who would take whatever I left behind- thinking, at least I left no valuables. And I also remember having to do this kind of work in long shifts... 12 or 13 hour shifts.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #89 on: Jul 08, 2022 04:40 pm »

I remember few details... I had a dream with Lauren and we were talking about our kiss. I think maybe she is expecting me to make the moves in our relationship since we've tried before and agreed to keep things at a friendship level.
I am with my childhood friend Sammy and we are about to go out and explore the town- I find an old viet shop and tell Sammy and whoever else is in the car to stop- that this is the place to try. I see Melissa there eating a meal. I remember Sammy's little brother Andrew is somehow at the restaurant with us. Sammy doesn't really want to be there, he is upset that we did not go to the doughnut shop- apparently the original plan was to go to voodoo doughnuts. He doesn't want to hear my recommendation- but his brother gets something I recommend and I give his brother high praise.  The food is great.
After the meal we prod around and discover the chef is blind. There is also vague detail but it seems like the cooks(male and female) of this shop are intent on capturing children. There is some kind of evil ritual taking place behind the scenes. Here the dream is experienced in dual layers- there is something happening at the surface level, and there is another world happening beneath. I stumble upon this other world by accident, and the guy hosting it says these rituals used to be darker or scarier- now they're nicer to their victims and the process is less painful and more automated. I don't remember how but my being there helped expose a type of mass programming, like a type of hypnosis which by the end of the dream was successfully dispelled.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: