Spiritual Portal
May 20, 2022 10:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Daemoons Dream Journal

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 5
Comments (1)

Views: 6
Comments (1)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Daemoons Dream Journal  (Read 607 times)
guest88
« Reply #60 on: Dec 13, 2021 08:49 pm »

Steve below is a picture of me doing yoga, see self portrait
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #61 on: Dec 14, 2021 03:19 am »

A bit slimy but after all it is some semblance of the frog pose.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/POW0FKCqgM8
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus music/songs<br />http://.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve Hydonus
guest88
« Reply #62 on: Dec 27, 2021 03:23 pm »

I had a dream with you in it Steve, our communications were improved and you were also channeling a guy by the name of Daniel?

I woke up after that, when I fell back asleep I had a dream of a very controlling woman into some very kinky stuff, genders were reversed where guys had female bits- it was strange. That dream ended with two brothers in war. They were strung out on a ledge and one had a pet alligator fighting by his side, eating the sword of the enemy. The brother who lost his sword stuck his head in a grinder decapitating himself as his final urge and it caused the other brother to mourn.
Report Spam   Logged
1Houston

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2022 04:56 pm »

Dreams are fascinating, and the more you practice recalling and recording- the better the retrieval and information that comes through becomes. I have been recording daily at Casey Claars Galactic Travel Channel. The reason I had this blocked off was because I did not enjoy others challenging my beliefs and safety with my experience. I believe I am safe, I believe dreams are more than just random- but valuable information. And as it has been documented at Casey's website, sometimes people from two different parts of the world will share the same dream- the same night. I have shared symbols with Casey, and just recently a woman form Hong Kong. Although I was awake during my experience, while she was dreaming. These moments leave one to question that nature of reality and a universal consciousness.

I admired the way Casey set it up,
A dream log here:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/group-log-document-your-daily-dreams-log-only-t1618-s1695.html
A LOG form only...
And a discussions thread here:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/discussion-for-group-daily-dream-log-t1616.html
For others to discuss and explore their dreams together.

Last night I experienced a tonal effect in my left and right ear. It was out of the ordinary, and my intuition was very clear. They were distinct personalities checking in on me. The ringing in my right ear went off at the :33 time stamp which is a typical sign for those who follow promptings in this manner that an "ascended being" is near. In this case, we will just call it a higher lifeform- one that is able to peek into our reality and grab our attention.

I found it interesting that in my dream I would receive a name(as I have before... It's how I learned of Sufism) and that there would be a "tonal" massage against my spine as something therapeutic and quite miraculous...
Well the girl who recorded her dream before me saw two separate light beings and was practicing with tibetan healing bowls... For us this is not a coincidence.

Here's the dream and journal entry,
There's a girl on the forum named AINYANHO? Ain for short, I ask if I can call her Aya. She host a type of get together. She's into certain books and creating a space for audio books she finds inspiring. In our get together she puts a trombone against my back and gently plays various notes. It is doing wonders to my spine. It feels very therapeutic.  This is the most prominent detail I hold onto.

There are little bits and pieces of recall. Friends wanting to get together, beer. Working class. Shuffling through halls, holding onto a computer. Faint detail of different worlds/realities colliding. I wake up at 2:33, the healing by AIN is what I decide to hold on to. Also want to note that, in this waking space yesterday with my internal desires being broadcast to connect- ringing in the ear had been going off earlier in the night. Two separate occasions. Two different beings? One type of note in my left ear.... And then again at another :33 time stamp very high pitch note in my right ear. It wasn't typical and felt like someone was paying me a visit.   
Report Spam   Logged
1Houston

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2022 05:01 pm »

Steve I share because I know you find it interesting... And I had the thought this morning.
Over the phone, you told me of a past life we might have shared that was paradisal compared to this. Something that keeps me here is you. Where would I be without your creating the spiritual portal? But also... Why would I come back when the GTC feels like my Home(as far as online communities go).
Because I think you are a part of that Home. It's also why I am still active on a very inactive forum the 1111 message board. There are people there that feel like they are a part of my Home too. And the thought occurred to me, this has to do with us belonging to a greater Being. One not bound to the linear reality of human experience. 14 is important not just for me, but for you as well.

Report Spam   Logged
1Houston

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2022 08:27 pm »

^ Hope you saw my post above friend.

Here's the journal from last night/this mornings... After work, I hope to spend time in solitude and connect... But I feel a sense of Being- even now, greater than this personality we call Eric. =)

Journal entry recorded on GTC:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/group-log-document-your-daily-dreams-log-only-t1618-s1695.html

Multiple dreams. I woke up three times. Once in the night from what felt like a big party- a lot of people in my house. I was a little stressed by the amount of visitors and having to keep things organized from the people coming in and out. I decided not to record this dream and instead fell back asleep. While going back to bed however, the thought occurred to me that reality is layered just like we witness these over-beings in Caseys crystal portraits. For example... this dream with a bunch of people coming in and out of my house is but a small part of a greater reality- it felt like this layer was personal, as in- my brains translation- though it could be that there was something above the minds experience happening as well. That there is a greater reality with lots of visitors. Seeing them as humans I've interacted with before, and using my house- is just one way of understanding. Not sure if I'm making sense, happy to elaborate in discussions thread.

The one thing I decided to hold on to was that I finally got to see my brain imaging from the MRI that was done. It had an activation effect. We watched it on a screen, and it started displaying the images like a slideshow. Then the screen disappeared and it became a rotating 3D model. It started going into a specific area- and with excitement and intrigue I felt my mind expanding. It would quickly highlight a portion of the brain with a flash of color, as if someone was controlling my viewing experience, and the area that would flash would expand like we were zooming in. It kept going deeper and deeper, each time we zoomed in another highlighted "segment"- it went from physical chunks of matter to empty space, thin, pieces and ultimately to a rotating rudimentary symbol. It kind of reminded me of the egyptian eye of horus but it was not.  Just that it shared similar simplistic black and rounded(cursive styled) lines. I woke up with this symbol rotating in my mind.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022 08:31 pm by 1Houston » Report Spam   Logged
1Houston

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2022 05:03 pm »

Last night I had the thought I'd like to visit Mt. Shasta with Gurunath.

Gurunath ended up in my dreams. We visited two separate houses, and there was a woman I was interested in who belonged with Guru. Gurunath played basketball with me. The second house was Gurunaths, he had moved. I was tasked with finding my way back on my own.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022 05:04 pm by 1Houston » Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2022 06:13 am »

Last night I had the thought I'd like to visit Mt. Shasta with Gurunath.

Gurunath ended up in my dreams. We visited two separate houses, and there was a woman I was interested in who belonged with Guru. Gurunath played basketball with me. The second house was Gurunaths, he had moved. I was tasked with finding my way back on my own.

Someone has said to me; “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” I certainly believe in many of yours dear friend.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022 06:17 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/POW0FKCqgM8
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus music/songs<br />http://.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve Hydonus

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: