Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 07:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Daemoons Dream Journal

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Daemoons Dream Journal  (Read 6822 times)
guest88
« Reply #60 on: Dec 13, 2021 08:49 pm »

Steve below is a picture of me doing yoga, see self portrait
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #61 on: Dec 14, 2021 03:19 am »

A bit slimy but after all it is some semblance of the frog pose.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #62 on: Dec 27, 2021 03:23 pm »

I had a dream with you in it Steve, our communications were improved and you were also channeling a guy by the name of Daniel?

I woke up after that, when I fell back asleep I had a dream of a very controlling woman into some very kinky stuff, genders were reversed where guys had female bits- it was strange. That dream ended with two brothers in war. They were strung out on a ledge and one had a pet alligator fighting by his side, eating the sword of the enemy. The brother who lost his sword stuck his head in a grinder decapitating himself as his final urge and it caused the other brother to mourn.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2022 04:56 pm »

Dreams are fascinating, and the more you practice recalling and recording- the better the retrieval and information that comes through becomes. I have been recording daily at Casey Claars Galactic Travel Channel. The reason I had this blocked off was because I did not enjoy others challenging my beliefs and safety with my experience. I believe I am safe, I believe dreams are more than just random- but valuable information. And as it has been documented at Casey's website, sometimes people from two different parts of the world will share the same dream- the same night. I have shared symbols with Casey, and just recently a woman form Hong Kong. Although I was awake during my experience, while she was dreaming. These moments leave one to question that nature of reality and a universal consciousness.

I admired the way Casey set it up,
A dream log here:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/group-log-document-your-daily-dreams-log-only-t1618-s1695.html
A LOG form only...
And a discussions thread here:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/discussion-for-group-daily-dream-log-t1616.html
For others to discuss and explore their dreams together.

Last night I experienced a tonal effect in my left and right ear. It was out of the ordinary, and my intuition was very clear. They were distinct personalities checking in on me. The ringing in my right ear went off at the :33 time stamp which is a typical sign for those who follow promptings in this manner that an "ascended being" is near. In this case, we will just call it a higher lifeform- one that is able to peek into our reality and grab our attention.

I found it interesting that in my dream I would receive a name(as I have before... It's how I learned of Sufism) and that there would be a "tonal" massage against my spine as something therapeutic and quite miraculous...
Well the girl who recorded her dream before me saw two separate light beings and was practicing with tibetan healing bowls... For us this is not a coincidence.

Here's the dream and journal entry,
There's a girl on the forum named AINYANHO? Ain for short, I ask if I can call her Aya. She host a type of get together. She's into certain books and creating a space for audio books she finds inspiring. In our get together she puts a trombone against my back and gently plays various notes. It is doing wonders to my spine. It feels very therapeutic.  This is the most prominent detail I hold onto.

There are little bits and pieces of recall. Friends wanting to get together, beer. Working class. Shuffling through halls, holding onto a computer. Faint detail of different worlds/realities colliding. I wake up at 2:33, the healing by AIN is what I decide to hold on to. Also want to note that, in this waking space yesterday with my internal desires being broadcast to connect- ringing in the ear had been going off earlier in the night. Two separate occasions. Two different beings? One type of note in my left ear.... And then again at another :33 time stamp very high pitch note in my right ear. It wasn't typical and felt like someone was paying me a visit.   
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2022 05:01 pm »

Steve I share because I know you find it interesting... And I had the thought this morning.
Over the phone, you told me of a past life we might have shared that was paradisal compared to this. Something that keeps me here is you. Where would I be without your creating the spiritual portal? But also... Why would I come back when the GTC feels like my Home(as far as online communities go).
Because I think you are a part of that Home. It's also why I am still active on a very inactive forum the 1111 message board. There are people there that feel like they are a part of my Home too. And the thought occurred to me, this has to do with us belonging to a greater Being. One not bound to the linear reality of human experience. 14 is important not just for me, but for you as well.

Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2022 08:27 pm »

^ Hope you saw my post above friend.

Here's the journal from last night/this mornings... After work, I hope to spend time in solitude and connect... But I feel a sense of Being- even now, greater than this personality we call Eric. =)

Journal entry recorded on GTC:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/group-log-document-your-daily-dreams-log-only-t1618-s1695.html

Multiple dreams. I woke up three times. Once in the night from what felt like a big party- a lot of people in my house. I was a little stressed by the amount of visitors and having to keep things organized from the people coming in and out. I decided not to record this dream and instead fell back asleep. While going back to bed however, the thought occurred to me that reality is layered just like we witness these over-beings in Caseys crystal portraits. For example... this dream with a bunch of people coming in and out of my house is but a small part of a greater reality- it felt like this layer was personal, as in- my brains translation- though it could be that there was something above the minds experience happening as well. That there is a greater reality with lots of visitors. Seeing them as humans I've interacted with before, and using my house- is just one way of understanding. Not sure if I'm making sense, happy to elaborate in discussions thread.

The one thing I decided to hold on to was that I finally got to see my brain imaging from the MRI that was done. It had an activation effect. We watched it on a screen, and it started displaying the images like a slideshow. Then the screen disappeared and it became a rotating 3D model. It started going into a specific area- and with excitement and intrigue I felt my mind expanding. It would quickly highlight a portion of the brain with a flash of color, as if someone was controlling my viewing experience, and the area that would flash would expand like we were zooming in. It kept going deeper and deeper, each time we zoomed in another highlighted "segment"- it went from physical chunks of matter to empty space, thin, pieces and ultimately to a rotating rudimentary symbol. It kind of reminded me of the egyptian eye of horus but it was not.  Just that it shared similar simplistic black and rounded(cursive styled) lines. I woke up with this symbol rotating in my mind.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2022 05:03 pm »

Last night I had the thought I'd like to visit Mt. Shasta with Gurunath.

Gurunath ended up in my dreams. We visited two separate houses, and there was a woman I was interested in who belonged with Guru. Gurunath played basketball with me. The second house was Gurunaths, he had moved. I was tasked with finding my way back on my own.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2022 06:13 am »

Last night I had the thought I'd like to visit Mt. Shasta with Gurunath.

Gurunath ended up in my dreams. We visited two separate houses, and there was a woman I was interested in who belonged with Guru. Gurunath played basketball with me. The second house was Gurunaths, he had moved. I was tasked with finding my way back on my own.

Someone has said to me; “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” I certainly believe in many of yours dear friend.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022 06:17 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2022 03:49 pm »

dream log
2:45 AM, 10PM bedtime. 2nd time to wake up, used restroom each time. Almost forgot about dream. Sleeping on my side like I used to is no longer easy or comfortable. Too long on left side triggers heart irregularities and sleeping on my right side creates discomfort in my right arm. The burning in the back of the neck has returned.

What I remember...
A giant metal structure... Little details, it's like a metal wall with a hole in it and something like magnets preventing people or things from entering the hole. Not much recall here... Just the distinct impression of- large, rigid, cold steel. Very ominous. Something about a truck and an extremely large truck bed.

In the scene before waking I am watching a video of people being interviewed. We discover these people have been drugged, I can't tell but it seems like for some it's against their will. One guy looks like Brad Pit and is explaining something. I forget what he says, it was a type of drug PLUS DMT for the hallucination or "added visual effects." I'm quoting the Brad Pit look alike. I am watching different people interview themselves through a webcam to share their experiences. One filipino man is talking directly to the camera, he is able to blur out the background. His girlfriend or wife implores him not to capture her on video. She is laying in bed behind him. He says he was given an opportunity to discuss and had to share his story. The man has a close shaved haircut on the side of his head. Brown skin and black hair. He begins talking about his experience. It seems he was forced to take the drugs. As he opens up he starts talking with regret. It seems the experience has left him very upset and very empty. I start to feel what he is displaying. He is overcome with emotion and starts to cry pleading to Jesus Christ before having to stop his webcam. He feels like he was disconnected from Jesus Christ and is begging God to enter his life again. He cries out to his wife for comfort. She is heart broken, I am no longer watching on a screen but am there watching the couple. He is on his knees in the bedroom floor- his wife is wearing a shirt without a bra underneath and loose gym shorts. She has tattoos on the side of her arm and on her leg. She feels for her husband and gets out of bed as he calls to her and immediately pulls him into her stomach. He is crying out for God. She doesn't know what to do except to go to the kitchen and make him food. I follow her there and am intrigued by the organization of their fridge as well as the size of it. I remember some leafy green cabbage heads or something like bok choy resting on the shelf before waking up.

As I record the dream, even laying on my back there is subtle discomfort in heart movement. 3:01AM must go back to sleep. 3:08 before submitting my internet goes out...

I finally fall back asleep and have an out of body experience. I had the option not to go out of body. I could feel the weight of this in between state. It had been a while since I've projected. I lay there just feeling the weight for a little bit. I usually start with my arms, but it was too difficult. I was so tired. I have to make my intention clear, I want to astral project. So, I pull my "body" out(astral body away from physical body) starting with my chest, shoulders and head. I sit at the edge of my bed now in my astral shell for a while. Everything is so heavy- if I go too fast I will be dizzy. It's difficult to see my surroundings. Finally I stand up and glide towards my old bedroom- I tell my self I am going to go outside. I phase myself through the window and try to fly. I see the clear sky and the stars- but as soon as I phased through, additional weight started pulling me down to the street. I think I start to dream, I decide to meet Casey and talk to her about her recent dream. She is there with another man who is not as impressed by my being there. When I do see Casey my eyes are opened wide and my head starts to buzz. I feel a type of energetic download. I tell her I find it fascinating that even in her dreams she is able to help others- which I understood as ultimately assisting your *self*/assisting consciousness. After Casey leaves I tell her guy friend that we are having this conversation out of body. It surprises even me that I am holding on to this body for as long as I have... He doesn't say anything, only raises a brow.

Then I fall into another dream, our customer John is challenging me to Golf. It feels like there is another presence observing me and weighing my soul. I for unknown reasons accept Johns challenge despite my lack of skill in the game. We are in my backyard taking practice swings- Dad is off in the distance watching us. At one point we take a wiffle ball, half it and put popcorn in it. We then lob those balls over into the neighbors yard. I miss on the first swing. With my second swing I see a rock go into her(my neighbors) backyard. I was feeling a little concerned as my awareness went from my body to slow motion zoomed in on this rock flying into the neighbors yard- nearing the edge of her house. Dreams are kind of blending here... I am also remembering two giant dogs- I don't remember if they approached me while I was having the OBE or not... The dogs belonged to a man, he wanted them to be intimidating. They were still quite young and they were extremely friendly with me. I'm not sure if the man could see me, but the dogs were definitely aware of my presence.

Now I am remembering a dream in between these two experiences about a Woman and someone of authority... It was a mission to get to her.... Was there a rescue happening???

Wake up at 7AM.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2022 12:07 am »

The download I had with casey and the dream experience above has a lot to do with a creative piece Casey was able to complete shortly after. I will share it here for anyone interested...
She calls it, "sovereignty made simple" https://consciousnessexploration.com/2022/05/20/sovereignty-made-simple/

Last night I dreamt I was time travelling. Here is the journal entry:
Only summary-style available... Details escape me. I'm watching an ad for Magic Island and I am realizing the video is taking place in Houston. It doesn't end in video format though, it ends with me being there. I'm with someone else, and we meet 2 people from the time period. We're in their house. Magic Island is no longer a thing in 2022. We learn the year is 1982. It's a total of 4 people- 2 from 1982 and 2 from 2022. We tell them the year we're from and we tell them what's different. I wake up- what's interesting is, when I go back to sleep the same 4 people are dreamt of and we are riding the timeline together. We run into different versions of ourselves on occasion and are constantly living the same thing in a different way. The different time period makes for slight variations. The personality is the same, but there is a minor evolution and adaption each time.

I decided to do some research into Magic Island- since I was there once as a kid.

What I found fascinating was how near accurate the dates were from my dream. Initially I couldn't recall if I was hearing 1992 or 1982... But my gut said 1982. Well while doing some research I discovered that Magic Island was actually built in 1983- and the first ad I found online was an advertisement dated for 1992.
Magic...
It was once a glorious place full of wonder. It was a one of a kind experience I had the privilege of going.

Now this is what it looks like inside,

Maybe one day it will be resurrected to its former glory. If not, that's okay too.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2022 03:27 pm »

Steve, funny rabbits. Reminds me of Trudeaus followers in the following dream(although I am the one snarling like an animal, I assure you it was those hunting us aligned with Trudeaus beliefs who were seen as ravenous and deranged):

I have a dream that I am fighting people who serve Justin Trudeau. I remember snarling like a dog and biting someone in their neck. I have to try and bite them in order to break their spell. I specifically remember bringing my fang into their skin. Usually the neck or the shoulder. I am leading a friend away from this danger, while another friend is constantly hunting us. I see Justin himself at one point and he has convinced others they need to be corrected and in so doing they can live a happier life. That's the takeaway- is that he has begun seeking out dissidents and it seems the elders recognize it, and a majority of young people are willing to accept this type of forced authority. I remember seeing one man speaking against him after being confronted- the older man corrected Justin to help those realize he is coming after everyone, even those who aren't really involved. He is really big on... Urging followers to help "correct" world view. Dissident includes anyone who is not aligned with the "takeover."
In one scene I am forced to play dead, and it works for a while until I am finally captured. I wake up with something screwed into my right eyeball. I tell my friend it hurts and he says I'll get used to it. The implant has something to do with forcing an augmented reality, it isn't something I have the option to turn off. I am focused on the sensations and the discomfort of having a screw lodged in the side of my eye before waking up.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2022 12:14 am »

My dreams have been really speaking to me... Guiding me. I almost forgot about this one, I woke up asking Mom if it just happened because I was still somewhat in the dream state, only to realize it was too early and a new day. I dreamt she helped me shop around for my CT scan which had been denied by my insurance. The hospital would have wanted $2,600+ upfront in order to proceed. I dreamt of the name of the imaging facility, that they were significantly less expensive. I called them up today(not in the dream) and sure enough, I have an appointment first thing tomorrow. Hooray! 🙂 God is great.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2022 11:44 am »

Repeating and interesting symbols: White rose, White, Chalice, White glove, Nobility

I woke up around 3AM to a dream, my family and I were invited to a dinner party. It was a very formal setting. There were multiple round tables in something like a conference room but it had a very victorian feel to it.  I was in a chair with my back against a wall, but there was opening with people on the other side and an aisle to my right which people would walk down as they were leaving. I had a menu in my hand that had multiple pages. I could flip to the back and identify people of nobility who were attending the party. It was near the end of dinner and my family was eating dessert as party members were walking down the aisle behind me, passing me and leaving out the front. The memory in particular is a woman of royalty placing her wine glass that looked an awful lot like a chalice on my table. She put it down in front of me, but she would not make eye contact with me. Instead she placed her hand along my back and gently brushed my shoulder as she walked by. She had a white glove on and the chalice was decorated in a way it had a white rose covering. She was recognizing me without saying anything, it was a literal pat on the back a feeling like job well done. After she left I am reading the "menu" which is actually a brief synapsis of the royalty leaving the  party. A duke of some sort, I believe his name starts with an E. Edwin?? joins my family as we eat dessert. He was interested in my questions... The Duke was interested in making the place, "a nicer world." I was asking him how? And My Dad was drunkenly speaking out of turn. E put some kind of ring on that my Sister recognized was used as a way to dictate whose turn it would be to speak. Edwin? was dressed in white, and again there is a symbol of a white rose on the ring he is using to speak with. He took an interest in my question and wanted to share his world views with me... I think. The feeling of it all was a type of recognition and an earnest conversation. I am still a bit hung up on the queen- or whoever she was, leaving her glass for me as she left. There is a type of connection being made I don't quite recognize. Like a type of longing in the air. 
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2022 03:42 pm »

Went back to sleep at 4AM... This part was kind of fun- I wasn't fully asleep. I was aware of my body on the bed trying to sleep and at the same time the mind started playing out its own visuals. I was in between and started 'day dreaming' I was visiting an old friend. I told him I wasn't actually dreaming yet and went to explore past the confines of his bedroom. I saw my mind started to create cascading hallways. It seemed to go down forever. I knew I was dreaming but wasn't sure what to do from here. I was still aware of my body laying in bed. The hallways were a temporary construct with not much detail. I decided I was going to walk down, even if my mind kept building or extending more hallway. I got to a spot where it was just an empty-ish room with amazing reverberation. I started to play with (AUM) chanting om into the walls. The vibrations were very nice but this caused me to wake up.

As I started to drift back to sleep I finally was dreaming that I was helping a girl of some sort. We were escaping somewhere... And I remember I am still dreaming- a man aims his rifle at us and I tell her to accept being shot at. That we'll be fine. He shoots us both- it's kind of slow motion as the bullet is coming at me. I surrender and accept. After that I seem unphased as I wake up in another scene, with the girl and we are somewhere on a opened freight train.

There was more dreaming but I can't remember much details... Only that, I was descending into being less aware- but that this theme of exploring the dream scenery was very prominent up until waking: 7:30AM.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2022 02:32 pm »

I dreamt I was in my original bedroom laying down to sleep- and the sun was setting. Behind closed eyes the sun was flooding my mind. It was the most beautiful sensation. Gurunath was there without form. Just that I could feel his presence and I was chanting. Aummmmmmmmm.......... Aimmmmmmmm........ Riiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg........... Rammmmmmmmm
And each vibration sent a wonderful rush of tubular energy coercing through my spine.

I don't remember much afterwards. Just that there was indeed a party and someone was peeing discretely out the back end of their gym shorts. The second part of my dreams felt more distant and... different form the first scene. I remember we were in Thailand with my friend Matt and we went to speak to this man in charge of the party because Matt had ordered 79 cases of Tiger Beer. They were supposed to bring it out by pallets. There was an issue trying to get his money back but once we confronted the man and told him it was the Tiger beer one of his employees remembered it was in the warehouse. It was odd, how could someone lose so much beer? But there was something shady going on not being disclosed to us- and I was there to ensure Matt received proper reimbursement one way or the other.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: