Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 06:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Daemoons Dream Journal

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Daemoons Dream Journal  (Read 6997 times)
SI

« Reply #30 on: Sep 08, 2021 09:35 pm »

😂 yea he really has an active subconscious… in fact he has three planets in the 12th house of the subconscious!

Which is up for debate of course, but there may be other things at play as well.

Sometimes I think there are things that can happen to those that sort of haven't come to terms with something, maybe unexplained things or things that cause fear.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #31 on: Sep 09, 2021 12:40 am »

Man are you tired the following day after living the whole night? Just curious.

No. I have recalled my dreams since a child, being one of the most magical realities I am grateful to experience. Even the nightmares. For this reason I think it comes easy.

I was taught the average person has around 8 dreams a night but a hard time remembering one. My recall is around 2-3 but there are times I don't remember much-

The experience of flying and consciously leaving my body as a child is something I hold on to, and put in the same magical world as diving within the subconscious. A territory not commonly explored. I sincerely believe the universe a living intelligence and will communicate with you through your interest, among other things.   

I don't care to debate what others think about my life, I share based on these beliefs- and it is a joy recording dreams and making connections.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #32 on: Sep 18, 2021 04:11 am »

Man are you tired the following day after living the whole night? Just curious.

Hello Si,

I cannot speak for 🤔 where Eric gained the gift of his colorful evening insights and experiences but I can speak from my own experiences. Last nite I just had a dream that was in a certain setting and time replete with music. I woke up still hearing the refrain. I wanted to just ignore it and go back to sleep. For several reasons I did not. These little ‘gifts’ are provided to us by ‘agents’ beyond our knowledge and recognition and often have divine messages.
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2021 04:15 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #33 on: Sep 18, 2021 07:22 am »

These little ‘gifts’ are provided to us by ‘agents’ beyond our knowledge and recognition and often have divine messages.

What divine message did you get?

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: Sep 18, 2021 08:24 am »

These little ‘gifts’ are provided to us by ‘agents’ beyond our knowledge and recognition and often have divine messages.

What divine message did you get?

Here is one short and concise with a melody;

Tell me what you goina do with your life?
Tell me what you goina say?
In one unselfish moment
In one unselfish way.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
SI

« Reply #35 on: Sep 18, 2021 05:25 pm »

Here is one short and concise with a melody;

Tell me what you goina do with your life?
Tell me what you goina say?
In one unselfish moment
In one unselfish way.

If that's a divine message then I've gotten tons of those. I guess my expectations are too high.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #36 on: Sep 21, 2021 03:42 pm »

sometimes symbolism is so rich in dreams you stop and wonder what it might mean... last nights dream and the foggy details.

I'm on skates at a park, I am jumping down a slide and trying to skate on concrete ledges- metal beams, wooden fences. I remember going down a ramp and jumping up, trying to hold my skates in the air- and repeating the practice. I skate forward and back and try touching them off the wall to turn around. In the distance I see two kids with incredible upper body strength. One of them is wearing a gi. They are practicing something too. Their forearms are resting on the ground as they kick their legs up and over their heads so that there is a bend in their back and their feet are pointing forward. One kid is able to do it easier than the other. They are walking forward in this position.

They continue practicing walking forward and back. One kid gets so good at it, and he ends up walking on his forearms along a fence.

There is a woman and she is asking me to leave her a hickey. At first I don't but she puts her leg into my mouth and tries to rub her bone on my teeth and smiles. I position her thigh and start sucking on her skin just above her knee. She tilts her head back and smiles. I leave her another mark near her collar-bone but make sure it's in an area she can hide it when she wears her clothes. She tells me she feels beautiful again and is wearing a red buttoned down flannel slightly opened up so you can see parts of her black bra. She is smiling.

At the skate park, I don't know if this is the same woman but she appears as I am practicing my abilities to maneuver on skates. At the top of the deck, I believe her husband is with her. But we share a familiarity. Her husband is loud and smiling, and doesn't notice us looking at each other and feeling happy. I give her a brief kiss on her lips when he isn't looking and she is pleased. I am then put in a sales position and have to go door-to-door and I explain how difficult it has been- when the womans husband shows up at the park and offers everyone a free, something... In an effort to steal the clientele.

Last part of the dream is very surreal. It's a new scenery and I have been instructed to kill people when a black rose appears in the astral next to them. I don't know at first but somehow make the connection. I my self might be in the astral, or some in-between world and am wielding a sword. The last person I remember is a girl talking to her sister. She is the second or third person I am doing this to. I see the black rose and am reluctant, but walk up and slice her head off. The womans head I sliced off... She knew it was her time to go, and knew the manner in which everything was happening. Her sister was not ready to accept and was talking to her even after I sliced her head for it was still attached. I remember walking away, music playing, and the sister crying once her head slid off- she got a really good look at her headless sister.. But the head I cut off was cut off with a smile on her face. And as I walked away the black rose lay next to her. I woke up to this interesting music playing. No words- just music.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #37 on: Sep 21, 2021 08:45 pm »

Do you feel you are being manipulated?
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #38 on: Sep 21, 2021 08:56 pm »

No SI.  I feel I am being guided and protected.

The feeling at the end of this dream was a sadness shared with the Sister as the music was playing.

Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #39 on: Sep 21, 2021 10:21 pm »

The feeling of guided and protected or any feeling could be hiding possible manipulation.

Who knows why.

I mean if I was having that kind of detailed dream, I question it. And I may not have detailed dreams because if anyone or anything tried to do anything like that to me, I'm going to expose it. I don't trust it. Need to relay a message to me? Just come out with it. Don't play the dream game. But that's just me.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #40 on: Sep 21, 2021 11:39 pm »

Hey SI,

Not just you, but not me.

I have faith, through out my personal experiences I have been safe and protected- even in moments almost too scary to face. Some of my scarier moments have been in facing the ugly aspects of my self. I don't think there's anything nefarious at play here and am not worried about it.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #41 on: Sep 22, 2021 04:54 am »

Hey SI,

I have faith, through out my personal experiences I have been safe and protected- even in moments almost too scary to face. Some of my scarier moments have been in facing the ugly aspects of my self. I don't think there's anything nefarious at play here and am not worried about it.

I see. Are you easy to scare?
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #42 on: Sep 22, 2021 07:01 am »

I'm not interested in humoring your personal questions SI. Back off.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #43 on: Sep 22, 2021 01:29 pm »

Hey SI,

I see. Are you easy to scare?

Are you practicing Kriya now SI? Eric call me out on it if I’m incorrect but I think you feel as I do about Babaji’s promise to us…

Even a little practice of this dharma (religious rite or righteous action) will save you from great fear (mahato bhayat)' — the colossal sufferings inherent in the repeated cycles of birth and death. -- Read more: http://yogananda.com.au/gurus/babaji_quotes02.html

« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2021 01:33 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #44 on: Sep 22, 2021 03:32 pm »

Hey guys,

I've decided to lock this topic. This is my dream journal. Just as we respect SI's dedicated photos only thread- I think it's nice we all have our own space here to express our selves. If you find your self wanting to practice dream recall or are interested in maintaining your own journal- we can stick it atop the forum here and give you the space to do so.

Thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: