Spiritual Portal
Sep 16, 2021 10:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on CD Baby!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

dream journal

Recent Items

Views: 18
Comments (2)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 51
Comments (2)

Views: 72
Comments (16)

Views: 35
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: dream journal  (Read 163 times)
SI

« Reply #30 on: Sep 08, 2021 09:35 pm »

😂 yea he really has an active subconscious… in fact he has three planets in the 12th house of the subconscious!

Which is up for debate of course, but there may be other things at play as well.

Sometimes I think there are things that can happen to those that sort of haven't come to terms with something, maybe unexplained things or things that cause fear.
Report Spam   Logged
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: Sep 09, 2021 12:40 am »

Man are you tired the following day after living the whole night? Just curious.

No. I have recalled my dreams since a child, being one of the most magical realities I am grateful to experience. Even the nightmares. For this reason I think it comes easy.

I was taught the average person has around 8 dreams a night but a hard time remembering one. My recall is around 2-3 but there are times I don't remember much-

The experience of flying and consciously leaving my body as a child is something I hold on to, and put in the same magical world as diving within the subconscious. A territory not commonly explored. I sincerely believe the universe a living intelligence and will communicate with you through your interest, among other things.   

I don't care to debate what others think about my life, I share based on these beliefs- and it is a joy recording dreams and making connections.
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: