Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 08:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Daemoons Dream Journal

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Daemoons Dream Journal  (Read 6850 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Jun 02, 2021 02:18 pm »

there were a few other details before this that i recall but am skipping because it isn't as clear as the very last part of my dream.

in the last part of my dream, i am frantically running into what is like a lower sector- a room inside an old library or school. an old man is running inside with me- the door is opened by the old mans exo skeleton- a blue apparition that was attached to him, detached itself and held the door open for us. we were discussing in a fast pace. we said something to each other and the old man like a scientist threw this potion/vile inside a container all at once. all of it. this was not good. i asked him what he was doing. and he said we were about to find out. and all of a sudden these yellow crystals rapidly started emerging from out the cylindrical beaker he threw the vile inside of. the ground started shaking- the crystals were stacking on top of each other- crude edges and they kept growing and growing. and when the beaker landed and shattered on the ground- they started coming from out of the ground. the building itself became a long tube rising up- and everyone was forced to climb up from the inside as everything else started crumbling around us.

i remember climbing up by two women, and i had an arm around each as i tried getting around them and thought it felt good. but as i moved over in order to keep myself secured i had to let go of one. it didn't feel as good. suddenly there was no where else to go, and i could see outside was nothing but ocean. there was a god in a chariot floating above the water- the feeling was like we were trapped and we were in trouble. he was a war god- and i shouted to the old man who he was. i can't remember exactly if i shouted this or he shouted this to the old man- like calling him/us out:
"VEGUS" (VAGUS?) behind the man in the chariot was Poseidon. they were coming for us all. and as soon as the god of war called us out, the chariot and him and poseidon turned around- their back facing us- two snake statues rose out from the chariot and they disappeared .

suddenly, the old man, myself and a third person were all inside a room. the god of war wanted to come in and yell at us. Poseidon or Zeus told him to leave us be. we were wearing tattered clothes, we were skinnier than normal, our house(faction) looked destroyed. we were saying something back to the Gods but fell over and onto the bed disoriented and were clearly worn.

as I woke up I was having a hard time recall, I felt someone standing behind me and over me. the same feeling like i was being looked down upon by the god in the chariot who was calling everyone out. i felt them standing on my bed- they walked over my head to my back and their leg was pressed up against my back. the feeling was a little scary  i was experiencing a bit of sleep paralysis but i rolled my back into the persons leg and they disappeared and i woke up.

there is a little bit of cold a /mild burn phantom pain in my shoulder right now where the leg made contact along my back- but i am convinced it is from my mattress and the way i sleep. really strange how i felt something walking around on my mattress. it could have been the blending of sleep paralysis/the dream itself while i simultaneously tried to recall the events of the dream- which are clearly scattered. heavy fog on me this early AM. that mind could have been disoriented as my awareness was brought back to a tossing/turning body.... but then again- i was having sleep paralysis and couldn't move...  only force myself to roll at the end which allowed me to open my eyes- by then nothing was there.

some other notes. i'm not sure why i say they were standing over my head because the entity on my bed felt like a solitary creature. and im not sure if it was a war god or apollo in the chariot, but it was definitely poseidon saying nothing standing very largely in the back. i also think i was the old man, the girl and myself at all aspects of the dream. and i am not sure if it was zeus' voice who told the other god to leave us alone or if it was still poseidon from earlier but they seemed two be two different beings. very strange- hard to recall and the more i try the fuzzier things seem to become.

i did a quick search and learned vagus is a crucial nerve that has rich spiritual meaning. i still need to read through this website thoroughly but it mentions the two snakes i saw rising from behind the chariot and briefly mentions a greek god.
https://medium.com/@sterlingcooley/ancient-secrets-about-the-vagus-nerve-revealed-e6cfeab144f6
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #16 on: Jun 06, 2021 11:58 am »

since having this kundalini styled dream posted just above here i see there has been a lot of digging into my subconcious. not only that but the last three days i have had successful out of body experiences. on friday evening i had an opportunity for greater revelation that i willfully ignored- i did feel a sense of peace and harmony as elements from my dream came to life in the moment, at the dinner table. but i did not take the time to sit with these insights to consciously understand the message.

i am just waking up from a dream that is making the message all the clearer- and perhaps with the position of planets as you have shared steve in my chart, these dreams and subconcious musings are reflective of that reading and my current life standing. from the kundalini dream up to now i am realizing there are different aspects of my self going through turbulent trials as i communicate with a greater self and try to bring harmony to the contrasting degrees of identification.

this mornings dream is reflective of that, as i can pin point the behaviors i am tired of- the differences in personality- that i have come close to overcoming these things before- and that i am here again to try and figure it out.

im living this dream out with someone else, we are stuck in an AI simulation where an invisible overseer is able to determine a course of action based on our every move, what we say to each other, and so forth. he is the program, the characters and the environment in which we are trying to escape. we are moving through various scenes- each step that brings us closer to getting out, a scene is reset and my friend and i have to create a different response in order to trick the AI. I remember in one part of the dream I was becoming very tired for being injected into the same reality we had almost escaped, I can't recall the scenery too well- except the last portion of the dream i am in a hotel at the top floor and i ask my friend, "do you hear that?" because we reach a point in the program of eerie silence, there seems to be no interaction with external elements- my friend says the program is still listening to us- but i motion him to be quiet and we are trying to figure out how to take advantage of this unique vantage point which seems to be a safe haven from experiencing inquisitive but lifeless characters and a possible reset.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #17 on: Jun 28, 2021 11:18 pm »

I usually have dalmatians, have my whole life. They're part of our family. We tried owning golden retrievers once and they got sick from parvo as puppies and we had to return them to be cared for.

I felt like I was coming out of an adventure this morning- the last thing I really remember is a woman standing or sitting behind me as we tried to escape in an airplane. I was the pilot and having trouble turning the engine over, and she was increasingly becoming worried as the danger was approaching. We finally made it out of there, a package dropped from the airplane and oddly enough a bunch of puppies came out of the packages and were running up a grassy knoll towards their freedom. Their were dalmations and all kinds of puppies and a type of terrier lead the charge which I recognized as my next dog. Although he too was a puppy I also saw him in his full size(medium size) and he had a long beard.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #18 on: Jul 13, 2021 11:47 am »

I've been recording my dreams almost regularly on another forum. I like having the dedicated space as you know... And anyways... I woke up this morning to a peculiar one... Was looking back and found a similarity from a 'fun' dream not to long ago. This one I just woke up from felt more like I was watching something outside my self.

Anyways... Here they both are... I think the correlation is the machine-like astral life and the remote viewing.

this one is july 7th
total ego booster, the world had become overrun by machines and lawlesness and i was a high value target to a few key players.i was untouchable and learned how to hack the system, manipulate reality, possess others, fill up my bank account, fly and teleport. machines gave me an ability to see a type of omnipresence even as they were stacked against me. random but beyonce was very sensual with me and we kissed. by the end of the dream i was almost captured by some prince of equal power at an airport. he had the ability to change bodies and asked me to help his cause. i remember his attire went from modern business to ancient robes. typical movie style bad guy acting casual in the chaos and sipping his drink. this dream is kind of funny but i enjoy a few things about it.

and here is this mornings,
there's a young male and female. i have an aerial view of what looks like a mansion, but i zoom out and see an even larger mansion- its more like a town but it all belongs to one entity. it looks like london. the young male and female are exploring this territory together. they breach into an area they shouldn't. i think they are scientist. the young woman becomes possessed by parasitic like aberrations. i am remembering a scene... they are back in the original mansion in two rooms across from each other. the young male looks concerned as the woman is repeatedly being flung up into a thick glass wall which separates her from everyone else. she doesn't even mind,  it's keeping the young man up at night. the colors are dark, cool blue. i remember hearing the thud of her body slamming by some kind of magical force into the glass over and over- creating cracks. my mother and i are witnessing this woman now, another scene, where she is driving around. we see those mental aberrations are actually able to touch her. the vision we witness together is like this big metal insect thing trailing behind her in her car, it is moving like a dragon and phasing through material- and it comes up underneath the car and goes straight for the woman's vagina. it feels very astral like. the metal insect has fuzzy pincers and an ant shaped head. its like we're zoomed in on this process of some kind of spore transplant- it's eating or putting something into that woman. by the end of the dream that same woman is pregnant and the focus is her womb. whatever it is, is very lively. her belly is even a little misshapen as it moves about. we learn that she is proud she says something like- when given a chance... in reference to a cell or an embryo. apparently she is hosting a jellyfish hybrid of some sort and can't wait to give birth to it. in her mind this is all for research. but she is also quite fond of the attachment. something about, the visions being real.
as i try to remember more about this dream all i continue to see is when she was possessed by some invisible force being slammed into the glass wall... her driving and the astral-shape shifting like creature following... the spores... hmm. very specific too- about a jellyfish hybrid and a 'injection'...
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #19 on: Jul 27, 2021 03:37 pm »

There have been a lot of insects lately. Yesterday it was power washing centipedes off the driveway. I'm sharing this one because I was a student practicing meditation and Guru was there...

The beginning scene, I am covered in insects. It is disturbing-ish. I am pulled out from a focused point of view and see, dark light- glowing green/jade. There is a shelled insect with green, and there is a shattering effect. Everything is shattering. There is a theme in my dream, growing- getting stronger.

Later I am somewhere in a class like setting. I've learned all kind of things. Chase & Brian are interchanging characters. I see Chases Dad in one of the scenes. We have a test, and have to move through darkness. My friend is concerned, I am enjoying this trial a little too much. We had to steal something from a group of shadow-tribe like people. It was red lines of energy, impaling material, there was no feeling. I wonder if I am concerned too. Something feels off. I am one of the last people in the group and am almost caught by the tribe we infiltrate.

I come back to the class. The feeling here is, we have been coming here day after day- years have passed since our beginning trials. We keep leaving that class and coming back to it, the passing years and evolution in skills all happen in this one dream. There is a guru who comes out. He is the one we want to impress. He taught us how to fly. Chase is interchanging with Brian as they try to distance themselves from me and sit next to Guru. I remember looking at Brian and seeing his face, he looked concerned and silently pleading to Guru for even more strength by sitting next to him.

The last part of the dream ends in meditation. This is really nice. Guru leads the meditation. Apparently we've been doing this regularly- but now, there is a noticeable difference how fast the group 'settles in.' By the second breath we are going very deep. I take my eyes off my concerned friend and Guru and instead close my eyes and join the group in rhythmic breathing. I break away from the group and go even deeper and slower with the breath- I really begin to disconnect from everything and everyone around me, my thoughts have slowed down and the sensation is like I am pulled out from my body. I wake up.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #20 on: Aug 01, 2021 03:52 pm »

Looks like your meditation practice has extended to your dreams. Great advance! Hope you can keep on this path of ascension. Paramahansa Yogananda has said we create karma even in our dreams. I suppose not many of us have a lot of control there. Although I do find that our character we have awake extends to dreamland. That is we rarely become something we are not in our awake state… in moral character…

I’m not sure if you have lightning bugs there in Texas we have many here in the summer and they have a greenish jade light that people from out west are quite delighted in since they have no such bug that lights up on its own in the dark. Perhaps 🤔 you saw some in Pennsylvania when you were there. There are also shelled as you described here.
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2021 04:35 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #21 on: Aug 04, 2021 02:58 pm »

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your interest and reply. I hadn't realized you posted in here until now. Yes I loved seeing the lightning bugs in PA, especially as a kid. None that I know of here in Houston.

I've had a few more prominent dreams. Two days ago it was about powerful and manipulative entities coercing me into a type of project. I obliged an old friend creating a multi-level building until I became tired of his pushing and walked away. I told him I did not want to repeat old patterns. I realized he is the kind of energy to use me for personal gain and his attempts to persuade me make me uncomfortable.

Here is last nights dream/this morning. If I hadn't told you, recording the dreams has created an awareness of layered realities. Characters are interchangeable and sometimes it's as if past/present and future are happening simultaneously. Unless my point of awareness anchors into a specific reality- and I am then living out the dream like a movie in chronological order. It's an intriguing experience.

I dreamt that my Pappy (Grandpa) is going to die soon. It might be around Easter. Dad was there. There were two different layers. One reality is somewhere in Hawaii. Another, my bedroom. The night before Pappy's death, Dad noted his strange behavior. Dad called 911. I remember relaying to Pappy over the phone, "911 Pappy- 911." Pap knew what was going on, he knew he was about to die. They took him away from us. Somewhere in this dream was an adventure between these events- a mission. There was en entity overseeing everything.
April (Sister) hadn't a clue, neither did Mom- until the event transpired. I am heart-broken. One of the first deaths in our family that I could feel. I think Pappy went on to live. He was relaying messages to me, post death.
There is a random scene where Mom allows April and her girlfriends to sleep in my bedroom, and I am forced to sleep in the room Pappy was last in before they took him away.
There was a lot of talk around death in my dreams last night. The last portion of dreaming I am with a warrior of some sort by a Volcano in Hawaii. The warrior takes me to a hot and thin running stream of lava. He kneels down into the stream- the lava burns him. Burns us? He's calmly killing himself. He tells me, "Die with a purpose."

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #22 on: Aug 10, 2021 07:20 am »

Steve, I wanted to update you and tell you I learned the other night that my Pappy is in the ICU. He is still there, it's been two days now.

Before I learned this I went to see a friend. I placed my keys and phone on her bar. There is plenty of surface area so nothing just slides off. It was only us in her apartment. Well something threw my phone off her bar-top. She was spooked and we quickly changed the subject.

Considering the dream, "911 Pappy, 911" ... And to learn the next day Pappy was submitted to the hospital. Of all the objects laying there, this phantom force threw my phone. I've never had that happen before.

I've prayed and communicated with my Pappy... I believe he is going to be okay.

The phantom throw has left me bewildered.

...The other night I went running kind of shooken up by recent events. It was dark. By a certain point in my jog I felt the weight of my breath, the opening of my mind and the workings of my imagination. It felt like I was being pulled into an alternate reality. Even though my imagination was leading the charge, it felt like that dimension was very real-

With everything that has happened recently, I am in a bit of a weird head-space and wanted to keep you informed. Well... Good night Bro.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #23 on: Aug 11, 2021 06:01 am »

I've never had those things happen to me. You and Steve and the ghost stories, I wonder. I believe they happened, but I don't understand why I've never seen anything. Maybe I'm not worth it. Must be a reason. They don't like me. They're afraid of me. I dunno. Not that I'm wishing for it to happen. Still...

Thought about keeping a journal of dreams, but seems nothing is really worth saving. I need to sleep hard, and most times I dream very light or not at all. I need good sleep for the next day, too much dreaming for me seems to make me feel like I didn't get enough sleep. Different mindset I guess.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #24 on: Aug 11, 2021 06:15 am »

Hi SI. The phone sliding off the table is the first time it's happened that I can recall. I've had plenty of dreams and other worldly experiences- but this one is another unique thing on its own. It kind of validates a lot that has happened in my life. I talked with my Aunt about the phantom energy and she confided in me ,the same thing happened before Nanny passed. Nanny is Pappy's wife- my Aunt's Mother. She said a coffee mug slid off the table on its own. She believes Nanny was trying to communicate a message to her around the time of her death... And she believes she received the message which was confirmed by a flickering of the lights. I consider my Aunt and I, my Pappy and I a close-knit or like-minded soul-group(if there is such a thing).

Dream work has evolved into something amazing- I've always been interested in dreams as a kid- in "Spirit talk" and have tried really hard to experience more and more. My dream journal started off with mentally recalling as soon as I wake up. I hadn't started writing things down until later.

I learned in psychology that the average person has 8 dreams a night, but hard enough time recalling 1. I do, at times, feel I am sacrificing rest- when having to wake up early for work interferes with wanting to write the dreams. I encourage you to get into it if you want to do it- I have found an online group where we have inter-related themes as we compare our nightly dreams and practice recording them regularly. It's all extremely fascinating- especially when you feel like the subconscious work is somehow interacting with your immediate reality. It's a whole new world...

PS,
Steve if you see this Pappy is doing better. His heart isn't working properly, the lower ventricles are the only things working right. Aunt says he'll need a pacemaker to ease whatever time he has left. The nurses said they caught him trying to exercise his arms to speed up his recovery. He is a warrior.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #25 on: Aug 11, 2021 11:38 am »

two layered dream.
in one layer/reality i am reviewing my past and recent relationships. i am being shown certain relationships are dead, like with brenda, but i am holding on to one-sided behaviors that bring me comfort.

simultaneously,
in the other layer/reality i am in my house scared for my life. there is an energy, dan. he is an online stalker. i think he wants to kill me. the feeling is he works for a police styled organization as a cover to hide his ill-intentions. i think he is middle aged, tousled brown hair and leaves his shirt tucked in. danger is imminent.
i am frantically setting up extra lines of defense and moving around my house in the dark when dan approaches. i carry a large kitchen knife close to my chest. i quietly put the back side light on. i sneak and prop a kitchen chair up against the back door, out of sight. i notice my dog under the kitchen table(just one, is it tye my last dog?) calm and resting. my heart is racing and my awarwness floats to my neighbors house, sammy(no longer my neighbor) with the hopes he can help me. his lights are on and they are home. dan is close and my online friend, steve from spiritual portal is remotely singing a song/mantra to me as an offering and protection
"oh eric(om eric?) babaji, forever." he repeats in a melody.

PS I don't think this is any Dan we know... NO OFFENSE INTENDED <3
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #26 on: Aug 12, 2021 03:33 pm »

i saw carolina and hugged her. i carried her in my arms as we talked with others. she liked it a lot.

afterwards i am marching outdoors in line with others. theres a man explaining money to us, i think its calvins dad and he is testing us.

last portions of dream im again outdoors in satsang with gurunath. he applies sandalwood on himself and makes some kind of oil in front of everyone, saying each ingredient, and then chanting into a bowl. someone next to me yearns to feel the chanting in their heart. gurunath stands up and walks through the crowd. he comes up to me and others and i think uses his thumb to put the oil on my forehead. i immediately go from sitting to falling on my back and am enjoying the sensations as i look at the sky and close my eyes. he reappears later in the middle of a crowd of people behaving like children and ask who we think the greatest musician was- someone else answers and i long to tell him, "a sufi!" but i don't get the chance. instead he leads in song and claps his hands getting others to join. he strung an instrument and the b sounded like "booze" (boosh) i think a reference to alcohol. it had a strong and low reverberation.

at the very end i wake up naked laying on concrete in the sun. i wonder if im homeless and im changing my age and physical appearance before crawling through some kind of bleachers and waking up to this body.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #27 on: Sep 08, 2021 12:38 pm »

yesterday i had very wild adventure/dreams and i recall walking up to a podium with an always shifting book. the book expanded, reflected light, changed to a disc, and back to a book. i felt pulled in by its gravity and it was unique to be in an environment constantly changing.

this morning i remember interviewing someone who works and prides himself on monster trucks. he looks a little like ben stiller. he belongs in our group project and we are doing a report on adult diapers and why adults have to wear them. i learn even young people have damaged bladders and leak urine.

unsurprisingly i begin to wake up with the urge to pee. during all of this i feel like i am a child in a winter wonderland and someone is narrarating my dream like a christmas carol. it feels like a movie with very pleasant music as my awareness shifts from first person through the eyes of a curious child to a blanketed awareness over all characters.

as the child i am peeping my head into a mound where dalmatians reside as a family and a gold light keeps us warm from the snow. i dont actually fit inside the home/burrow but i stick my head in while the rest of my body lay in the snow. just as my awareness shifts and i wake up i hear the narrarator comment,

"and since all of us have our own thoughts, its the witness that makes us feel pure."

i think he meant spirit? and that basically all the characters, the child, the dogs and everything in the dream was witnessed in stillness as the music played, the warm light kindled something special and all shared a sense of purity free from thought in a comforting moment. my awareness zoomed in on the head of the child just as i woke.

ps i took a screenshot of what the voice said as to remember the details. the time is 3:55AM
555 feels very "melchizedek" in energy
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #28 on: Sep 08, 2021 05:40 pm »

Man are you tired the following day after living the whole night? Just curious.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #29 on: Sep 08, 2021 09:01 pm »

Man are you tired the following day after living the whole night? Just curious.

😂 yea he really has an active subconscious… in fact he has three planets in the 12th house of the subconscious!
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: