Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Daemoons Dream Journal

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Daemoons Dream Journal  (Read 6844 times)
guest587
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2022 04:56 pm »

Dreams are fascinating, and the more you practice recalling and recording- the better the retrieval and information that comes through becomes. I have been recording daily at Casey Claars Galactic Travel Channel. The reason I had this blocked off was because I did not enjoy others challenging my beliefs and safety with my experience. I believe I am safe, I believe dreams are more than just random- but valuable information. And as it has been documented at Casey's website, sometimes people from two different parts of the world will share the same dream- the same night. I have shared symbols with Casey, and just recently a woman form Hong Kong. Although I was awake during my experience, while she was dreaming. These moments leave one to question that nature of reality and a universal consciousness.

I admired the way Casey set it up,
A dream log here:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/group-log-document-your-daily-dreams-log-only-t1618-s1695.html
A LOG form only...
And a discussions thread here:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/discussion-for-group-daily-dream-log-t1616.html
For others to discuss and explore their dreams together.

Last night I experienced a tonal effect in my left and right ear. It was out of the ordinary, and my intuition was very clear. They were distinct personalities checking in on me. The ringing in my right ear went off at the :33 time stamp which is a typical sign for those who follow promptings in this manner that an "ascended being" is near. In this case, we will just call it a higher lifeform- one that is able to peek into our reality and grab our attention.

I found it interesting that in my dream I would receive a name(as I have before... It's how I learned of Sufism) and that there would be a "tonal" massage against my spine as something therapeutic and quite miraculous...
Well the girl who recorded her dream before me saw two separate light beings and was practicing with tibetan healing bowls... For us this is not a coincidence.

Here's the dream and journal entry,
There's a girl on the forum named AINYANHO? Ain for short, I ask if I can call her Aya. She host a type of get together. She's into certain books and creating a space for audio books she finds inspiring. In our get together she puts a trombone against my back and gently plays various notes. It is doing wonders to my spine. It feels very therapeutic.  This is the most prominent detail I hold onto.

There are little bits and pieces of recall. Friends wanting to get together, beer. Working class. Shuffling through halls, holding onto a computer. Faint detail of different worlds/realities colliding. I wake up at 2:33, the healing by AIN is what I decide to hold on to. Also want to note that, in this waking space yesterday with my internal desires being broadcast to connect- ringing in the ear had been going off earlier in the night. Two separate occasions. Two different beings? One type of note in my left ear.... And then again at another :33 time stamp very high pitch note in my right ear. It wasn't typical and felt like someone was paying me a visit.   
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: