Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 06:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Daemoons Dream Journal

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Daemoons Dream Journal  (Read 6984 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Jun 06, 2021 11:58 am »

since having this kundalini styled dream posted just above here i see there has been a lot of digging into my subconcious. not only that but the last three days i have had successful out of body experiences. on friday evening i had an opportunity for greater revelation that i willfully ignored- i did feel a sense of peace and harmony as elements from my dream came to life in the moment, at the dinner table. but i did not take the time to sit with these insights to consciously understand the message.

i am just waking up from a dream that is making the message all the clearer- and perhaps with the position of planets as you have shared steve in my chart, these dreams and subconcious musings are reflective of that reading and my current life standing. from the kundalini dream up to now i am realizing there are different aspects of my self going through turbulent trials as i communicate with a greater self and try to bring harmony to the contrasting degrees of identification.

this mornings dream is reflective of that, as i can pin point the behaviors i am tired of- the differences in personality- that i have come close to overcoming these things before- and that i am here again to try and figure it out.

im living this dream out with someone else, we are stuck in an AI simulation where an invisible overseer is able to determine a course of action based on our every move, what we say to each other, and so forth. he is the program, the characters and the environment in which we are trying to escape. we are moving through various scenes- each step that brings us closer to getting out, a scene is reset and my friend and i have to create a different response in order to trick the AI. I remember in one part of the dream I was becoming very tired for being injected into the same reality we had almost escaped, I can't recall the scenery too well- except the last portion of the dream i am in a hotel at the top floor and i ask my friend, "do you hear that?" because we reach a point in the program of eerie silence, there seems to be no interaction with external elements- my friend says the program is still listening to us- but i motion him to be quiet and we are trying to figure out how to take advantage of this unique vantage point which seems to be a safe haven from experiencing inquisitive but lifeless characters and a possible reset.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: