Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 05:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Daemoons Dream Journal

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Daemoons Dream Journal  (Read 6976 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Jun 02, 2021 02:18 pm »

there were a few other details before this that i recall but am skipping because it isn't as clear as the very last part of my dream.

in the last part of my dream, i am frantically running into what is like a lower sector- a room inside an old library or school. an old man is running inside with me- the door is opened by the old mans exo skeleton- a blue apparition that was attached to him, detached itself and held the door open for us. we were discussing in a fast pace. we said something to each other and the old man like a scientist threw this potion/vile inside a container all at once. all of it. this was not good. i asked him what he was doing. and he said we were about to find out. and all of a sudden these yellow crystals rapidly started emerging from out the cylindrical beaker he threw the vile inside of. the ground started shaking- the crystals were stacking on top of each other- crude edges and they kept growing and growing. and when the beaker landed and shattered on the ground- they started coming from out of the ground. the building itself became a long tube rising up- and everyone was forced to climb up from the inside as everything else started crumbling around us.

i remember climbing up by two women, and i had an arm around each as i tried getting around them and thought it felt good. but as i moved over in order to keep myself secured i had to let go of one. it didn't feel as good. suddenly there was no where else to go, and i could see outside was nothing but ocean. there was a god in a chariot floating above the water- the feeling was like we were trapped and we were in trouble. he was a war god- and i shouted to the old man who he was. i can't remember exactly if i shouted this or he shouted this to the old man- like calling him/us out:
"VEGUS" (VAGUS?) behind the man in the chariot was Poseidon. they were coming for us all. and as soon as the god of war called us out, the chariot and him and poseidon turned around- their back facing us- two snake statues rose out from the chariot and they disappeared .

suddenly, the old man, myself and a third person were all inside a room. the god of war wanted to come in and yell at us. Poseidon or Zeus told him to leave us be. we were wearing tattered clothes, we were skinnier than normal, our house(faction) looked destroyed. we were saying something back to the Gods but fell over and onto the bed disoriented and were clearly worn.

as I woke up I was having a hard time recall, I felt someone standing behind me and over me. the same feeling like i was being looked down upon by the god in the chariot who was calling everyone out. i felt them standing on my bed- they walked over my head to my back and their leg was pressed up against my back. the feeling was a little scary  i was experiencing a bit of sleep paralysis but i rolled my back into the persons leg and they disappeared and i woke up.

there is a little bit of cold a /mild burn phantom pain in my shoulder right now where the leg made contact along my back- but i am convinced it is from my mattress and the way i sleep. really strange how i felt something walking around on my mattress. it could have been the blending of sleep paralysis/the dream itself while i simultaneously tried to recall the events of the dream- which are clearly scattered. heavy fog on me this early AM. that mind could have been disoriented as my awareness was brought back to a tossing/turning body.... but then again- i was having sleep paralysis and couldn't move...  only force myself to roll at the end which allowed me to open my eyes- by then nothing was there.

some other notes. i'm not sure why i say they were standing over my head because the entity on my bed felt like a solitary creature. and im not sure if it was a war god or apollo in the chariot, but it was definitely poseidon saying nothing standing very largely in the back. i also think i was the old man, the girl and myself at all aspects of the dream. and i am not sure if it was zeus' voice who told the other god to leave us alone or if it was still poseidon from earlier but they seemed two be two different beings. very strange- hard to recall and the more i try the fuzzier things seem to become.

i did a quick search and learned vagus is a crucial nerve that has rich spiritual meaning. i still need to read through this website thoroughly but it mentions the two snakes i saw rising from behind the chariot and briefly mentions a greek god.
https://medium.com/@sterlingcooley/ancient-secrets-about-the-vagus-nerve-revealed-e6cfeab144f6
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: