Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 07:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

native american ceremony

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: native american ceremony  (Read 147 times)
guest88
« on: Feb 22, 2021 07:32 pm »

two days ago I had a dream about a ritual that started with the letter D. it involved looking into a dying mans eyes and witnessing someone else literally in his eyes dancing as colors swirled about him. here are the details i was able to record:

was hanging from a parachute by or under a bridge. a shirtless man was doing the same, next to me. the feeling is, i was stuck- maybe. this man was encouraging me, helping me. i remember he was an amputee. a storm was coming and we had to move. i am no longer hanging from a parachute but in a town, looking for my girlfriend? warning her its time to go. we run out to the street and everything is covered in snow. my girlfriend doesnt understand why i am in a hurry to leave. i am looking for the man by a bridge, the sides of the streets are filled with wrecked cars and heavy snow. the feeling is like he died in one of these wedges, a "cave-in."

now i am by myself in the storm and i find the man. i am holding his one hand the way you wrap your hand around another in an arm wrestling match. am i trying to keep him warm? he is dying, he was the one hanging from the parachute and teaching me survival skills earlier in the dream. he gifts me an elixir that has his essence inside. he bites the top corner of this oddly shaped glass container and tells me this elixir will grant me immortality. there was a term for what i am about to describe that i heard when i woke up but have lost it, recording this hours later. the "ritual" starts with the letter D. feelings... ideas... memories of...

the glass container had black light, the man told me to stare into his eyes as he died. i am transported with visions of a native american ceremony. the man in his eyes is wearing an animal skull and dancing. i am absorbing something, wide-eyed and entranced by the vision. the pressure increases, i can't look away, we don't blink but stare intensely at one another. the colors inside his eyes are a glowing red ambient background with black and yellow aura swirling around the dancing man. i believe the man has left his physical body and i wake up.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: