Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Edith Hathaway

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Edith Hathaway  (Read 466 times)
guest88
« on: Jan 10, 2021 04:24 pm »

https://edithhathaway.com/
Swami Vidyadhishananda favors Edith Hathaways interpretations.. Here is some of her recent article below. Both Swami and Edith see a battle between civic nationalism and globalism both have asked us to research Agenda 21 and ask us not to act with malice or vengeance.

Below is a closing statement from a 9-page affidavit by Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, a cyber security engineer and investigator, and a 30-year veteran of numerous U.S. Defense Intelligence agencies.  His affidavit was included with lawyer Sidney Powell’s 104-page complaint to a Georgia court, submitted Nov. 25, 2020:

“I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states, resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible.”

[DVS=Dominion Voting Systems; Scytl = the server to these systems,  with final control over election vote counting, and based in more than one foreign country as of Nov. 2020; SOE Software = leading election management software, 100% owned by Scytl. Dominion voting machines were used in 30 U.S. states, including all of the swing states. Dominion received a $600 million cash infusion from China in the year leading up to Nov. 2020.]

Meanwhile, Leftist/Globalist mass media is mainly concerned with when President Trump will concede, and who Biden picks for his Cabinet and transition team. Through all of November 2020 they have refused to acknowledge the massive election fraud that has occurred, much (but not all) of it evident after the polls closed on Election night when Trump had a commanding lead in most states.  In the early morning hours of Nov. 4th the vote counting was abruptly halted across five battleground states: PA, WI, AZ, NV and GA.  We will look at that chart shortly, as we have close to an exact time recorded.

At the same time Globalists everywhere are pressing forward with their agenda to lockdown many countries and states, using Covid-19 as an excuse to accelerate this agenda, which can be described by Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, and Klaus Schwab’s “Great Reset.”  Schwab is the founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, which together with the United Nations aims to do a total social and economic transformation of society.  WEF’s annual meetings are held in Davos, Switzerland.  Schwab’s focus is totally on economic challenges, economic imperatives and economic benefits for the ruling capitalist class. He longs for “a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identities.” But look closer and it is a very dystopian world for most of us.

Many Democrats and Leftists may be unaware of Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030, but politicians, corporate and national leaders on board with it (including Joe Biden) have been aggressively accelerating their pitch to sell this to their nations and to the rest of the world, Canada and New Zealand’s Prime Ministers among them. They have slogans like “Build Back Better” and “The Future You Want.” Canada’s P.M. Justin Trudeau even announced recently how much Covid-19 has helped to accelerate “the Great Reset.” Of course it did. It quickly removed civil liberties and impoverished the people, just as prescribed – in short order.  All this was spelled out and planned well in advance, including at the Event 201 in New York City in Oct. 2019 – a live simulation plan for a pandemic exactly like Covid-19.
https://edithhathaway.com/history-hangs-in-the-balance-dec-2020/
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2021 12:18 am »

Eric I have a difficult time here understanding where you got this mans evaluation of so called voting fraud. First of all. I could not find it in your links for Edith Hathaway. Secondly I hope you remember that a hand count of votes was also taken in some states which would go beyond any fraud used with computers and that even in the event that Trump was cheated out of hundreds of thousands of votes - which has yet to be proven - Biden won by millions of votes. Below Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia studies are severely debunked.

Swami Vidyadhishananda favors Edith Hathaways interpretations.. Here is some of her recent article below. Both Swami and Edith see a battle between civic nationalism and globalism both have asked us to research Agenda 21 and ask us not to act with malice or vengeance.

Below is a closing statement from a 9-page affidavit by Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, a cyber security engineer and investigator, and a 30-year veteran of numerous U.S. Defense Intelligence agencies.  His affidavit was included with lawyer Sidney Powell’s 104-page complaint to a Georgia court, submitted Nov. 25, 2020:

“I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states, resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible.”

[DVS=Dominion Voting Systems; Scytl = the server to these systems,  with final control over election vote counting, and based in more than one foreign country as of Nov. 2020; SOE Software = leading election management software, 100% owned by Scytl. Dominion voting machines were used in 30 U.S. states, including all of the swing states. Dominion received a $600 million cash infusion from China in the year leading up to Nov. 2020.]

Meanwhile, Leftist/Globalist mass media is mainly concerned with when President Trump will concede, and who Biden picks for his Cabinet and transition team. Through all of November 2020 they have refused to acknowledge the massive election fraud that has occurred, much (but not all) of it evident after the polls closed on Election night when Trump had a commanding lead in most states.  In the early morning hours of Nov. 4th the vote counting was abruptly halted across five battleground states: PA, WI, AZ, NV and GA.  We will look at that chart shortly, as we have close to an exact time recorded.

At the same time Globalists everywhere are pressing forward with their agenda to lockdown many countries and states, using Covid-19 as an excuse to accelerate this agenda, which can be described by Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, and Klaus Schwab’s “Great Reset.”  Schwab is the founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, which together with the United Nations aims to do a total social and economic transformation of society.  WEF’s annual meetings are held in Davos, Switzerland.  Schwab’s focus is totally on economic challenges, economic imperatives and economic benefits for the ruling capitalist class. He longs for “a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identities.” But look closer and it is a very dystopian world for most of us.

Many Democrats and Leftists may be unaware of Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030, but politicians, corporate and national leaders on board with it (including Joe Biden) have been aggressively accelerating their pitch to sell this to their nations and to the rest of the world, Canada and New Zealand’s Prime Ministers among them. They have slogans like “Build Back Better” and “The Future You Want.” Canada’s P.M. Justin Trudeau even announced recently how much Covid-19 has helped to accelerate “the Great Reset.” Of course it did. It quickly removed civil liberties and impoverished the people, just as prescribed – in short order.  All this was spelled out and planned well in advance, including at the Event 201 in New York City in Oct. 2019 – a live simulation plan for a pandemic exactly like Covid-19.
https://edithhathaway.com/history-hangs-in-the-balance-dec-2020/

https://copswiki.org/Common/M1964

This is a review of the declaration by KESHAVARZ-NIA prepared by Ray Lutz. I have a master's degree in computer and electronic engineering and in-depth experience with document processing, including printer, scanner, fax, copiers and communications. I have been a contributor to standard development in these fields, and since about 2005, have been deeply involved in the election integrity movement. At present, I am involved in the creation of AuditEngine, a ballot image auditing tool (as well as other audit types).
--Raymond Clark Lutz (RCL) -- raylutz@citizensoversight.org -- 2020-11-29
This document can be read at this link: https://copswiki.org/Common/M1964
SUMMARY:
The expert hired by attorney Sidney Powell:

1. He points out that the older DRE machines could be hacked with no paper trail. But the newer machines in these counties do create a paper trail which can be audited. The fact that in this election, most of the purely electronic machines have been replaced with machines that do have an auditable paper record, and ballot images that can also be audited.

2. "Hammer" and "Scorecard" have been debunked as bogus and even if true, would not modify the paper ballots.

3. He claims that the machines can be subverted via a MITM (Man in the middle) attack on the internet. But the machines are not connected to the internet and the paper ballots would not be modified.
4. He claims that due to international company locations and the fact that the machines may contain parts made in China, that they can be subverted by an attack by China.

5. He claims that USB memory cards that were stolen in previous elections could be used to subvert this election. That is not true, each election needs a new set of configuration USB memory cards. However, if his claim was true, then the QR Code on BMD printed ballots may be different, but a hand count audit will detect that type of attack.

6. He looks at the rate at which the results were reported early in the morning after election day as proof that the results were hacked. However, this is a natural consequence of processing many VBM ballots that were delayed until later in the process. ALso, the ballots that were VBM ballots were heavily weighted toward Biden, and all election watchers were predicting this. So the fact that it happened as predicted is not evidence of hacking.

7. He is confused about how the signatures are verified and VBM ballots accepted, and claims it is the Dominion central count scanner. These devices do not do any signature validation.

IN CONCLUSION: The attacks suggested here are not possible with paper ballots that can be audited. If the Trump campaign is seriously interested in rooting out fraud, they should simply be asking for thorough audits.
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2021 12:30 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2021 03:30 pm »

I do not specifically recall Swami saying he favors an interpretation of Edith Hathaway that ‘ sees a battle between civic nationalism and globalism.’ If you could show me where he says that I would appreciate.
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2021 03:35 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Feb 01, 2021 11:54 am »

Ok I know you are busy with a lot of work my friend. I have been listening more to Edith. I have found that on the issue of climate change she has little to say that I have found. She makes her issues on Globalism verses Nationalism solely on one variable that I have found. That is on immigration and border issues. Having such a great concern on border control verses, for instance, the outcome of our living on this planet which seems to me to be one dimensional thinking. Although I will concede to the fact that Swami mentions her as an astrologer to listen to I have not found where he says that he supports her claims. I think it is important to recognize that even Masters and saints emphasize certain elements of astrology or spirituality while possibly highlighting them to the exclusion of other findings.

I have taken much more wisdom from her knowledge of astrology from this link; . A long video about mundane ( studying large worldly and national trends...specifically elections in this case. )

Edith puts the United Staes ascendant at Sagittarius with the descendant being at Gemini. This is counter to many views that it is just the opposite. That is the U.S. ascendant is Gemini with Sagittarius being the descendent. I found it very interesting to find that due to when election results come out and early and late mail in ballots Edith uses Inauguration Day as the final say of an election.

Edith sees Saturn as the most significant planet ruling karma although Jupiter is also significant ruling dharma. There is no equivalent single-word synonym for dharma in western languages. I think of it as meaning duty or law in the social order. We all have a dharma to fulfill in our lives which is associated with Jupiter and our karma is a result of actions performed in the past and is associated with Saturn. Edith Hathaway associates Saturn with the Republican Party and Jupiter with the Democratic Party. I think that is a fair  observation.
« Last Edit: Feb 01, 2021 02:41 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Aug 11, 2021 08:40 pm »

I have been feeling an increased desire to align with Warrior energy! Edith Hathaway explains more on the subject!

THE PEOPLE RISE UP: MARS GIVES WARRIOR ENERGY

Further, starting in summer 2021, the warrior planet Mars gets exaggerated attention when transiting through fiery Leo July 20 to Sept. 5, 2021. This coincides with the Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo: July 23 to Aug. 8, 2021. In the sign of Leo tr. Mars conjoins Venus in Leo and receives an aspect from tr. Jupiter in Aquarius. When amplified by BOTH classic benefic planets, the energy of Mars can be expected to show itself in more expansive actions, either in athletic competitions or from sectors of the public who would not normally show it.  This can be equated with normal citizens and parents whose rights have been restricted way too many times.

Why is all this coming to a head in summer 2021? With governments taking increasingly tyrannical actions and citizens reaching their breaking point, we have the astrological framework of the last dance between Jupiter and Saturn in sidereal Capricorn.  This has an important resonance with the JU-SA conjunction of Dec. 2020, which was and is a tipping point in the larger 120-year core period of the EARTH cycle: Feb. 1961 to March 2080 (when JU-SA conjunctions predominate in sidereal EARTH signs).  And to have a real tipping point, actions and events must be larger-than-life so you don’t miss them.

We entered this latest powerful transitional period from the time tr. Jupiter turned Stationary Retrograde June 20, 2021, reflecting back on to Capricorn, and lasting 5 months up to Nov. 20, 2021 when tr. Jupiter finally exits out of Capricorn.

STILL IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE 2020 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

However, we see that Biden’s Ascendant lord Mars is challenged by the tr. Uranus SD on Aug. 20, 2021, and this continues to put the pressure on him up through late Nov. 2021, especially when he experiences his Mars return Oct. 21 to Dec. 4, 2021 – the day of the total Solar eclipse at 18:12 Scorpio.  Perhaps in this time frame Biden will no longer be able to skate along with strict measures for U.S. citizens while illegal immigrants continue to flood across his Open Border.

In any case, Biden’s legitimacy remains in serious question.  Developments in exposing election fraud and making the evidence increasingly public in summer/fall 2021 should play a role in the challenging transits from Uranus to his natal Mars, plus a Lunar eclipse Nov. 19th closely opposite his natal Sun (self-confidence and leadership).

JUPITER-SATURN IN CAPRICORN SETS THE TONE
The correlation of these events to the EARTH cycle is the imprint set in the first 60 years by the Feb. 18, 1961 JU-SA conjunction in Capricorn, along with the trend change that is due 60 years later with the JU-SA conjunction of Dec. 2020 at 6:20 Capricorn, thereby moving to Aquarius in the Navamsha (9th harmonic) chart, where Jupiter is no longer debilitated and disempowered. The 2020 conjunction is also enhanced by being at the Winter Solstice.  The 1961 conjunction at 1:52 Capricorn is Vargottama in Capricorn, i.e. it repeats in the Navamsha chart and in the process strengthens Saturn as the king of business in Capricorn while greatly diminishing Jupiter. Since Jupiter is also Vargottama in Capricorn, its debilitation is emphasized, along with losing the Planetary War with Saturn.  This has greatly weakened all the many facets of Jupiter for 60 years: the nation-state, religion, education, law and journalism.

DATES OF IMPORTANT PLANETARY EVENTS: NOV. 21,2020 TO DEC. 4, 2021
Nov. 21, 2020 to April 5, 2021; Sept. 14 to Nov. 20, 2021: Tr. Jupiter in the sign of Capricorn conjoined with tr. Saturn.

Dec. 21, 2020:   Jupiter-Saturn exact conjunction at 6:20 Capricorn. Same day as Winter Solstice in Northern Hemisphere.  First JU-SA conjunction in Capricorn since Feb. 18, 1961.  (Next & last JU-SA conjunction of core EARTH period comes March 4, 2080 at 16:54 Capricorn.)

June 20, 2021: Tr. Jupiter turns SR at 8:01 Aquarius, casting its glance backwards into Capricorn.

July 10, 2021: New Moon at 23:44 Gemini (conjunct USA natal Sun at 22:38 Gemini. Mars, Venus, and Jupiter also in Gemini earlier in the sign).

Aug. 8, 2021:  New Moon at 22:04 Cancer (square tr. Uranus 20:35 Aries, opposite tr. Saturn at 15:33 Capricorn) conjunct USA Rahu at 16:51 Cancer. Rahu is current USA Dasha lord. RA-SA period: Nov. 2, 2020 to Sept. 9, 2023.

Aug. 20, 2021:  Uranus SR at 20:28 Aries opposite Joe Biden Ascendant lord Mars at 19:32 Libra in 12th house, bringing a very destabilizing influence for the current U.S. President. Tr. Uranus is within 1° orb opposite Biden’s natal Mars  for 5 months: June 5 to Nov. 6, 2021

Sept. 7, 2021:  New Moon at 19:59 Leo

Sept. 14, 2021: Tr. Jupiter re-enters Capricorn, re-joining tr. Saturn in Capricorn – thru Nov. 20, 2021. Russia election: Sept. 13, 2021; California Gubernatorial Recall Election to recall Gov. Gavin Newsom: Sept. 14, 2021.

Sept. 27, 2021: Tr. Mercury Retrograde thru Oct. 18, 2021. Tr. Mercury SR at 1:14 Libra; Tr. Mercury SD at 15:58 Virgo conjunct Vargottama tr. Mars at 27:51 Virgo. (USA natal Saturn at 24:24 Virgo in the 10th house) German election: Sept. 26, 2021

Oct. 6, 2021: Tr. Pluto SD at 0:10 Capricorn. New Moon at 19:12 Virgo. (Oct. 2-3, 2021: Tr. Rahu exact opposition to Joe Biden’s Ascendant.  Biden currently in JU-RA Dasha: April 28, 2020 to Sept. 22. 2022.)

Oct.11, 2021:  Tr. Saturn SD at 12:44 Capricorn (Shravana).

Oct. 17, 2021:  Tr. Sun enters Libra (Libra Sankranti).

Oct. 18, 2021: Tr. Jupiter SD at 28:10 Capricorn (Dhanishta). Tr. Mercury SD at 15:58 Virgo. Tr. Saturn at 12:46 Capricorn, within 2’ orb of its SD degree one week earlier.  Powerful combination with 2 planetary stations the same day and another planet close to its SD degree (Saturn), plus one day after Sun enters Libra, which marks a new period and a turning point. The tr. Sun is still weak and vulnerable at Sankranti. Tr. Mercury conjunct Mars opposite Moon in Pisces. Iraq election: Oct. 18, 2021.

Nov. 4, 2021:  New Moon at 18:30 Libra (opposite tr. Uranus at 18:37 Aries, square tr. Saturn at 13:14 Capricorn,with Rahu at 8:23 Taurus opposite Joe Biden’s Ascendant at 10:08 Scorpio. New Moon is conjunct Joe Biden Ascendant lord Mars at 19:32 Libra in 12th house.  New Moon Ascendant in Washington, D.C. is 1:41 Aries, with Sun-Moon-Mercury-Mars in Libra in 7th house, Saturn in the 10th house.

Nov. 17, 2021: Tr. Mars at 18:06 Libra exactly opposite tr. Uranus at 18:06 Aries.  Both planets are square tr. Saturn at 13:53 Capricorn. Joe Biden Ascendant lord Mars is at 19:32 Libra.  Mars-Uranus can be explosive or very inventive, and extra tension comes with the mutual square to tr. Saturn.

Nov. 19, 2021:  Lunar eclipse at 3:04 Taurus (Mean node) opposite Joe Biden natal Sun at 4:30 Scorpio and natal Venus at 5:29 Scorpio in the Ascendant. More vulnerability for Biden.

Dec. 4, 2021:  Total Solar eclipse at 18:12 Scorpio (Mean node) opposite Joe Biden’s natal Saturn at 16:53 Taurus in 7th house.
Full article, Freedom vs. Tyranny The Epic Battle of Our Time Accelerates
https://edithhathaway.com/freedom-vs-tyranny-the-epic-battle-of-our-time-accelerates/
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Aug 12, 2021 02:14 am »

What Americans, including myself, face from extremists from the right because people who find any way possible to get a criminal back in office who solidly lost the election. Anyone including psychics, astrologers and politicians should be called out on their subversive views to overthrow democracy and free elections because of a predilection for mass hysteria and cult worship of a political figure similar to Adolph Hitler during the Nazi occupation of much of the world during and before W.War II.

https://apple.news/AlPrpmxaDQIG3WeLqxRi-aA

Officials from counties large and small say they are inundated with false claims, such as unsubstantiated allegations that Chinese hackers siphoned votes or that ballots marked by Sharpie pens were disqualified.
The anger is palpable and personal, leading many to fear for their safety.
On Friday, an orange prison jump suit was delivered to offices of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, addressed to the five-member board, which has strongly denounced a recount of 2020 ballots commissioned by the GOP-led state Senate as a sham.

Threats against the Republican-majority board have picked up in recent weeks, particularly after it refused to comply with the Senate’s most recent demand for access to local computer routers and internal logs, said Maricopa County Supervisor Bill Gates. The board’s stance led some members of the state Senate to call for the supervisors to be jailed and even held in solitary confinement.
Last week, Gates said, the board received a voice mail in which a caller threatened to kill each member and their families.

“This stuff isn’t organic,” Gates said, saying the attacks amount to “a whole dehumanizing of people.”
“It’s that concept that we’re somehow not worthy of respect or safety,” he said. “That we’re traitors.”
Similar examples of intimidation are being reported by local officials across the country, said Liz Howard, the former deputy commissioner of elections in Virginia who now serves as senior counsel to the nonprofit Brennan Center for Justice. “I know of election officials in multiple states who have been forced to leave their homes because of threats against them and their families,” she said.

A study by the Brennan Center released in June found that 1 in 3 election officials feels unsafe because of their jobs, and nearly 1 in 5 listed threats to their lives as a job-related concern.
The study, conducted with the Bipartisan Policy Center and Harvard Kennedy School’s Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation, concluded that the toxic environment “represents a mortal danger to American democracy, which cannot survive without public servants who can freely and fairly run our elections.”

On Saturday, the Department of Homeland Security issued a bulletin warning state and local law enforcement officials of potential violence that “may occur during August 2021” fueled by an “increasing but modest level of individuals calling for violence in response to the unsubstantiated claims of fraud related to the 2020 election fraud and the alleged ‘reinstatement’ of former President Trump,” according to a copy obtained by The Washington Post.

“We are currently in a heightened terrorism-related threat environment, and DHS is aware of previous instances of violence associated with the dissemination of disinformation, false narratives, and conspiracy theories about the 2020 election,” said a U.S. official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the bulletin.

A survey of election officials by Reed College and the Democracy Fund in the summer of 2020 found that 60 percent of election officials in the country’s largest jurisdictions were considering retirement by 2024.
“It has become really toxic right now, and it’s very hard for someone to continue to do their jobs in this environment,” said Paul Gronke, a professor of political science at Reed who led the survey.
The safety concerns are so serious that Colorado’s director of elections, Judd Choate, said he had to adjust a certification course he teaches for elections personnel — adding a new emphasis on personal security.
“We are in harm’s way as never before,” Choate said.
The threats have grown particularly intense in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, which has been roiled by mushrooming demands by residents for recounts of the 2020 vote in local counties.
One former GOP clerk, Tina Barton of Rochester Hills, Mich., received death threats last year after there was an initial reporting error about the 2020 results in her city that was quickly fixed. “You will pay for your [expletive] lying. . . . We will [expletive] take you out, [expletive] your life and [expletive] your family,” a caller told her in a voice message she provided to The Post. “Watch your [expletive] back.”
Ann Manary, a Republican clerk in Midland, Mich., has worked in the clerk’s office for 31 years and said she has “never seen anything like” the threats, pressure and complaints that have rolled into her office since the 2020 election.

In an attempt to bolster faith in local officials, the Michigan Association of Municipal Clerks passed a resolution last week lauding election workers “for conducting the 2020 elections in a fair, secure, and accurate manner.”

The resolution cited a state Senate report issued in June that forcefully rejected the claims of widespread fraud in the state, saying citizens should be confident in the results and skeptical of “those who have pushed demonstrably false theories for their own personal gain.”
But in a sign of the growing toxicity, the chairman of the Oversight Committee that produced the report, state Sen. Ed McBroom, has found himself reviled by Trump and his supporters, who have asked the state Republican Party to approve a resolution calling for his resignation.
“He doesn’t deserve this,” said Nash, the Livonia clerk who, like McBroom, considers herself a conservative Republican. “They wonder why people don’t want to be public servants anymore. You do your job faithfully, and then get criticized for it.”
Kelly, the Houghton County clerk, said she was relieved that last week’s election went smoothly. But she is now fielding renewed demands for information about the 2020 race and questions about the use of Sharpies and the security of voting machines.
“We have done so many audits and reviews, but I now have new Freedom of Information Act requests for ballots and data and demands again for forensic audits,” Kelly said. “It seems the 2020 election will never end.”
Emily Guskin contributed to this report.

Washington Post

« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2021 09:55 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Oct 01, 2021 05:15 am »

I'm bumping this thread for Art, in case he finds interest in Ediths work.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Sep 19, 2022 01:01 pm »

Comments forthcoming
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2022 01:48 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Oct 03, 2022 11:43 am »

Well I spent hours listening to Edith talk about U.S. presidents and what are favorable aspects for certain parties. It was helpful for understanding more about mundane and Vedic astrology. Her prediction that Hilary Clinton would win the 2016 election turned out wrong. Still I thought her evaluations of presidencies were quite informative. And took away more knowledge on planetary (cycles) movements and positions and their significance. It seems that since studying her and Joni Patri I’ve had a better understanding of Vedic Astrology.

People do not have to be right to like them.

After spending nearly a long time listening to her lecture I became more interested In Vedic astrology. It was one hour 45 minutes.

Also learned about Joni Patri through association with Swami V.

Thanks Eric
« Last Edit: Oct 03, 2022 02:45 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: